Not just white women

James Again

Male
From
MA, US
I know that this site is mostly black and white. However I’ve never limited my experiences based on race. I’ve been with fantastic ladies (and honesty some ice queens in multiple races). For me it’s about the desire and the willingness to let go. The taboo. And for me I like them married. It’s my thing. Yes my current ladies happen to be white. However I’ve been with black girls too. Japanese, Chinese. Vietnamese Filipino Mexican Saudi and of course white ladies ( USA, Ireland, France, Italy). I’ve never been with an Indian woman. Someday...

So don’t get hung up on race. Go for the experience.

Just my thought for the evening

James

I know that this site is mostly black and white. However I’ve never limited my experiences based on race. I’ve been with fantastic ladies (and honesty some ice queens in multiple races). For me it’s about the desire and the willingness to let go. The taboo. And for me I like them married. It’s my thing. Yes my current ladies happen to be white. However I’ve been with black girls too. Japanese, Chinese. Vietnamese Filipino Mexican Saudi and of course white ladies ( USA, Ireland, France, Italy). I’ve never been with an Indian woman. Someday...

James
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾💯

Well here's someone who has walked the talk and happy to share their opinion.
We're not going to get into the nitty gritty of Pam's initial blackening, we've posted plently about that elsewhere on this site, suffice to say NOTHING can replace the first experience of Pam getting her first ever BBC! That pleasure went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! Watching Edwin's massive BBC enter Pam's white swollen hot wet pussy that first time was, simply put, awe inspiring! She loved every decimetre of his over 9 inches had to offer!
P.S. For the curious, "yes", Edwin went in bareback!!

Last edited:

James
THANK YOU JAMES !!!!!!! You are 100% Spot On for a perspective both male and female should stick to.

I'm pretty much attracted to all races/ethnicities. I'd say Black and Hispanic women are the ones I'm most physically attracted to.

I'd probably put white women 3rd on that list. Can't think of an ethnicity or race I haven't slept with.

Back