Not fair that I can’t be verified the rules are weird.

I think you would be better off just asking the site for a refund. Card companies don't usually accept, "I bought something I didn't research and now don't want!" as a reason for a dispute.

We don't like the verification here, either. A video is just way more intrusive than any other site we are members of requires. So we just didn't verify, no big deal.

Fairly certain there no one is going to question that you're a voyeuristic single white dude (as per your profile). The intent of the verification feature is to assist in building relationships both virtual and in the real world. On this site and others there are significant issues with folks posing or fantasizing as something that they are not. We're not ones to judge, clearly, how someone gets off, but the verification is an optional feature intended to provide a layer of certainty for those looking for more sincerity in their interactions. Respectfully, I do not think it's necessary for yourself. Also, definitely not a spot to start howling about "reverse racism".

Fairly certain there no one is going to question that you're a voyeuristic single white dude (as per your profile). The intent of the verification feature is to assist in building relationships both virtual and in the real world. On this site and others there are significant issues with folks posing or fantasizing as something that they are not. We're not ones to judge, clearly, how someone gets off, but the verification is an optional feature intended to provide a layer of certainty for those looking for more sincerity in their interactions. Respectfully, I do not think it's necessary for yourself. Also, definitely not a spot to start howling about "reverse racism".
We all know that if this or any other site barred black males from verifying the howls of racism would be rampant. By its very nature this site is racist. Have you not read some of the comments and posts by black males on here?

It amazes me that this needs to be explained. Its beyond simple. Woman, couples and black men on the site need to verify because they are faked on this site. There is zero reason to fake being a white guy, or any guy other than a black guy, on this site. We all know there are countless fakes on this site.

As far as a video being "too intrusive", thats a poor excuse for a dudes account. His wife or gf have no clue he is on this site.

Yes, there are some members here black, white and otherwise that are racist, but there are others that are not. Welcome to the real world.

You can refer to me as CAPTAIN OBVIOUS if you like.

It amazes me that this needs to be explained. Its beyond simple. Woman, couples and black men on the site need to verify because they are faked on this site. There is zero reason to fake being a white guy, or any guy other than a black guy, on this site. We all know there are countless fakes on this site.

As far as a video being "too intrusive", thats a poor excuse for a dudes account. His wife or gf have no clue he is on this site.

Yes, there are some members here black, white and otherwise that are racist, but there are others that are not. Welcome to the real world.

You are half right, and half silly.

So Captain Obvious who still doesn't get it, I guess.

White men don't need to verify, there is no point. That is true.

But lots of people don't like to be on video.

You can find our profiles on all the main lifestyle sites (same name, if you really care and want to look it up), with validations from people we have met, so the notion that we are not real or "his wife or gf have no clue he is on this site" if we don't validate on a site is dumb. Unless you're suggesting that she is unaware of when she's been fucked by guys we met on those sites?

I think the video thing is silliness by people with either control issues or too much time on their hands. The ONLY lifestyle site we are a member of that requires a video for verification is this one. Pictures and a credit card are enough validation.

You get it, but you try to shuck and jive around the problem. It does not matter a twit if you or anyone else do not see a need for white males to verify. The point is that there should not be a rule that bars one class of men from verifying based on race and their choice. That is per se racism. What does it matter to you if some white guy wants to verify? That should be his call, even if others do not perceive any benefit to him.

You are half right, and half silly.

So Captain Obvious who still doesn't get it, I guess.

White men don't need to verify, there is no point. That is true.

But lots of people don't like to be on video.

You can find our profiles on all the main lifestyle sites (same name, if you really care and want to look it up), with validations from people we have met, so the notion that we are not real or "his wife or gf have no clue he is on this site" if we don't validate on a site is dumb. Unless you're suggesting that she is unaware of when she's been fucked by guys we met on those sites?

I think the video thing is silliness by people with either control issues or too much time on their hands. The ONLY lifestyle site we are a member of that requires a video for verification is this one. Pictures and a credit card are enough validation.
Ill take you at your word..... my bad, you two are the exception not the rule. No disrespect intended for the "real" people out there. Piece and love, piece and love. As far as the few second anonyomous video asked for to verify, I dont think its too much to ask for to weed out potential fakes. But hey to each their own.

You get it, but you try to shuck and jive around the problem. It does not matter a twit if you or anyone else do not see a need for white males to verify. The point is that there should not be a rule that bars one class of men from verifying based on race and their choice. That is per se racism. What does it matter to you if some white guy wants to verify? That should be his call, even if others do not perceive any benefit to him.
Shuck and Jive? With due repect, its not a problem. The reality is If not a couple, a woman or black no one on this site cares what anyone is. Enjoy the site for what it is.

I completely agree with @forher789 on everything posted. It's like verification on Twitter (at least, how it used to be before anyone with $8 could verify) - as stated before and also in the verification rules thread, no one is trying to post as anyone who is not in the subgroups of people who can verify. There is no point of trying to fake that, so why would there be a process to stop people from doing so? That's what many call "a solution without a problem".

This isn't the next point chronologically, but it's related to the above...verification is racist? The site is racist? Let's throw aside the fact that there is a structural and institutional dynamic to racism, because discussing that would turn this into an essay. We'll stick to surface level stuff and say that if verification makes this site racist, then any group that calls for equality or advances the causes of non-white men would be racist (and any group that advocates for women is sexist).

As I understand, the site is here to promote activity between white women and black men. Period. If one does not fall into either of those groups, then the site is not 'expressly' for them. If they enjoy the idea or reality of activity between white women and black men, cool. However, the site has the aforementioned highly specific focus. This is where I could mention a bunch of things that are mentioned in the rules section, but if people haven't read them there then I have no reason to assume that they would read them here.

With regard to video being "too much"...as a person who submitted a video - long before the requirement changed - I never felt that it was too much or that my privacy would be invaded or whatever other thought that (sigh). Everyone has the right to not verify, but I - and the mass majority of verified people - reserve the right to judge based on lack of desire to verify. There actually still is a way to verify without video, but that goes back to the whole thing regarding a lack of interest in reading the rules. Pictures aren't enough: that's why the rule was changed (and why would anyone other than the site owners care about a credit card) .Literally anyone could slap a couple of pics up and say "I'm real". That's the equivalent of $8 - eight isn't enough, especially you're trying to prove you're not a catfish.

Also, there's a certain irony that a complaint about proving something comes from someone who has the word 'maybe' in their handle.

LOL, triggered, much?

Where's our "complaint?" Apparently you missed, "So we just didn't verify, no big deal."

It is a fact that no other site requires this. It is also a fact that no other site results in so many initial messages consisting of "hey" or "let's fuck!" So the verification is not resulting in better quality control from our perspective.

We'll hang around, casually. But we probably won't pay any more money (which is presumably something the site owners care about.)

You can refer to me as CAPTAIN OBVIOUS if you
LOL, triggered, much?

Where's our "complaint?" Apparently you missed, "So we just didn't verify, no big deal."

It is a fact that no other site requires this. It is also a fact that no other site results in so many initial messages consisting of "hey" or "let's fuck!" So the verification is not resulting in better quality control from our perspective.

We'll hang around, casually. But we probably won't pay any more money (which is presumably something the site owners care about.)
IM ABSOLUTELY NOT PAYING ANOTHER DIME AND WILL HAVE MY FUNDS REVERSED BY MY CC COMPANY.

If there is 0 reason to verify then why does anyone verify at all ??? It shouldn’t matter to anyone on this site if a single white or Latino like myself verify to be able to benefit from verification like everyone else who PAID to be here !!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS ???

I completely agree with @forher789 on everything posted. It's like verification on Twitter (at least, how it used to be before anyone with $8 could verify) - as stated before and also in the verification rules thread, no one is trying to post as anyone who is not in the subgroups of people who can verify. There is no point of trying to fake that, so why would there be a process to stop people from doing so? That's what many call "a solution without a problem".

This isn't the next point chronologically, but it's related to the above...verification is racist? The site is racist? Let's throw aside the fact that there is a structural and institutional dynamic to racism, because discussing that would turn this into an essay. We'll stick to surface level stuff and say that if verification makes this site racist, then any group that calls for equality or advances the causes of non-white men would be racist (and any group that advocates for women is sexist).

As I understand, the site is here to promote activity between white women and black men. Period. If one does not fall into either of those groups, then the site is not 'expressly' for them. If they enjoy the idea or reality of activity between white women and black men, cool. However, the site has the aforementioned highly specific focus. This is where I could mention a bunch of things that are mentioned in the rules section, but if people haven't read them there then I have no reason to assume that they would read them here.

With regard to video being "too much"...as a person who submitted a video - long before the requirement changed - I never felt that it was too much or that my privacy would be invaded or whatever other thought that (sigh). Everyone has the right to not verify, but I - and the mass majority of verified people - reserve the right to judge based on lack of desire to verify. There actually still is a way to verify without video, but that goes back to the whole thing regarding a lack of interest in reading the rules. Pictures aren't enough: that's why the rule was changed (and why would anyone other than the site owners care about a credit card) .Literally anyone could slap a couple of pics up and say "I'm real". That's the equivalent of $8 - eight isn't enough, especially you're trying to prove you're not a catfish.

Also, there's a certain irony that a complaint about proving something comes from someone who has the word 'maybe' in their handle.
LETS NOT pretend that this site is advocating for black men thus only allowing them to verify along with couples. Advocating??? Really ?!? This is a F#CK SITE A HOOK UP SITE !! A RACIST ONE This site is a JOKE !!!

Last edited:

Advocating really ???? A site that allows access between people to screw is advocating by only allowing them access to verification when EVERYONE pays to be here. If I can’t verify I should have not have had access to the site period. They should verify EVERYONE during the process of creating there profile BEFORE PAYING AND THROWING AWAY THERE MONEY !!! That way people like me don’t get ripped off by this RACIST site. Sadly I didn’t realize this site consists of RACIST black men and white men will low self esteems who worship them. I’ll just file it with my CC and get my money back.

First of all IM NOT WHITE !! I’m a mixed race Puerto Rican. mom is a black Puerto Rican.
I’M NOT WHITE !! I’m a mixed race Puerto Rican with a black Puerto Rican mom. Who does it hurt allowing latino and white men to verify ???! WE SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO CREATE A PROFILE AND JOIN THE SITE WITHOUT VERIFYING FIRST BECAUSE I PAID TO BE HERE.

First of all IM NOT WHITE !! I’m a mixed race Puerto Rican. mom is a black Puerto Rican.

I’M NOT WHITE !! I’m a mixed race Puerto Rican with a black Puerto Rican mom. Who does it hurt allowing latino and white men to verify ???! WE SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO CREATE A PROFILE AND JOIN THE SITE WITHOUT VERIFYING FIRST BECAUSE I PAID TO BE HERE
If there is 0 reason to verify then why does anyone verify at all ??? It shouldn’t matter to anyone on this site if a single white or Latino like myself verify to be able to benefit from verification like everyone else who PAID to be here !!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO EXPLAI
B2W has its very own Karen ;p

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Back