Status
Not open for further replies.

PolkSizeQueen

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Ok so

Grooming and hygiene?

Omg so many pics of dicks Being sent all over the place without the care of a nice shave

If I smell a musty dude

I will kick them straight out

Us white women r expected to smell great be shaven, and all pink pussied up so wtf? Y do so many of u "bulls" start a convo with a dick pic which to me only makes me squirm thinking they were so lazy they couldn'
Even shower or shave before taking a pic
And let's make this clear 8inches is 8inches not no BBC

Imo BBC is above 10

Other than that it'
Just a black cock

I been on for a week and have had more headaches than anything else

Thoughts?

anything above average size 7 inches is big. I really wish folk stop with the ignorant demeaning talk about penis size, it’s really immature. As for the topic of hygiene I agree. It is super important. Women don’t have to shave completely but can Atleast keep it trimmed. I personally will shave downstairs when it becomes irritating. Since I am not actively having sex I am not obligated to shave for anyone, but I do it for me.

Last edited:
LOL. Yeah my wife is the same way. If it's not cleaned up and taken care of, no pussy for him. She also says the same about size. "I have a 9 inch white cock at home i can have anytime. The black cock better be bigger than that to be called a BBC"

anything above average size 7 inches is big. I really wish folk stop with the ignorant demeaning talk about penis size, it’s really immature. As for the topic of hygiene I agree. It is super important. Women don’t have to shave completely but can Atleast keep it trimmed. I personally will shave downstairs when it becomes irritating. Since I am not actively having sex I am not obligated to shave for anyone, but I do it for me.
None of these women have had a legit 10 inches. They would probably cry of they took that full length.

Ok so

Grooming and hygiene?

Omg so many pics of dicks Being sent all over the place without the care of a nice shave

If I smell a musty dude

Us white women r expected to smell great be shaven, and all pink pussied up so wtf? Y do so many of u "bulls" start a convo with a dick pic which to me only makes me squirm thinking they were so lazy they couldn'

Imo BBC is above 10

Other than that it'
Just a black cock

Thoughts?

Anywhere between 7 and 9 are just fine here, clean goes without saying

It starts with breath, nails and teeth. Brush AND floss. Seriously. It’s basic hygiene. I don’t have to tell another adult that but sometimes people don’t know but the nails? You DO wash and scrub your hands, right? Makes me wonder if you care about the rest of your body.
Right there I can tell that I don’t want to be in a conversation much less intimacy. Dirty nails will never touch my clean pussy. Disgusting.
You should NEVER smell like urine and 3-day old funk. Clean undies. Come on, really unless that’s your thing. Lol
If SHE likes it, then no complaints. Some people like the end of the day funky fresh groove.
Personally, give me a BBC that I can eat from his head to toe without blinking and I’m happy.

Yea agree stop with the ignorant talk about dick size everyone is different. The definition of big is different for everyone so its best not to go around assuming your definition of big is the same as their's. And hygiene absolutely important totally agree on that. And for receiving dick pics what do you expext if all the talk about is BBC your inviting that type attention so hence dick pics.

Ok so

Grooming and hygiene?

If I smell a musty dude

Imo BBC is above 10

Other than that it'
Just a black cock

Thoughts?
If you have headaches why not just LEAVE?
:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back