No tounge for the ladies?

California's #1 BBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
So I'm talking to this couple last night and the wife asks me if I eat pussy and if so would I be willing to eat hers. Of course my answer was yes I love to. Apparently they've had a problem with finding guys who enjoy giving oral as much as receiving it. So I'm curious if any other ladies or coupes are having the same issue?

So I'm talking to this couple last night and the wife asks me if I eat pussy and if so would I be willing to eat hers. Of course my answer was yes I love to. Apparently they've had a problem with finding guys who enjoy giving oral as much as receiving it. So I'm curious if any other ladies or coupes are having the same issue?
I've met men that won't go down on a woman before but as most people have stated they have no trouble in requesting a blow job. That being said I don't consider it to be a deal breaker as I actually prefer giving oral versus receiving. I find enjoyments in other forms of foreplay more than being eaten.

I've met men that don't eat but, want bjs. Not for me. You either give all or I won't pursue them.
Interesting POV. Doasyouwouldbedoneby and bedonebyasyoudid, hehe. Then there is nothing like a half-open relationship either. Only full-open ones and those not open at all, right? *wondering*

I have met a few guys who won't eat. It isn't exactly a deal breaker but I do prefer them to reciprocate. I tell the guys if they eat me they will enjoy my pussy so much more. I have had some guys say if my pussy is shaved and clean they will eat, then don't. That one can be frustrating as well, because I am always shaved and clean.

Back