no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, why accept husbands, cuckolds, single men, any non-black men?
Why accept lesbians?
Also consider that probably a lot of single man contribute to pay the site.
I interpret as main mission of this site to celebrate the power and the beauty of Black men and the beauty of their relationship with any woman, especially non Black, and to make this type of engagements as easier and frequent as possible(*).
But I don't think is a good idea to define labels and impose limits and boundaries.

(*) I'm not gay and I try to do all can I do in this direction
LET ME BE CLEAR...
I AM OPPOSED TO GAY WHITE MEN IMPERSONATING WOMEN. OSTENSIBLY TO SATISFY THEIR SEXUAL DESIRES.
CONCERNING STRAIGHT BLACK MEN.
WHO HAVE ZERO INTEREST.
IN PARTICIPATING IN THEIR FANTASIES AND/OR ACTIVITIES.

Last edited:
Dislike all my posts you low IQ moron...and I don't give a ******* about some mission statement...look at the forums.

I dont want your dumbass here telling people who can and cant post here.

Zero people here give a ******* about what your definitions of bi or gay are....seriously...no one cares.

You clearly don't have the mental capacity to be here so you should probably do us all a favor and leave.

The place would be 100 times better without a complete and utter dumbass like you.
I'm getting the feeling that you want to fantasize about sucking my dick again. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230105-051408.png
    Screenshot_20230105-051408.png
    395 KB · Views: 19
Dislike all my posts you low IQ moron...and I don't give a ******* about some mission statement...look at the forums.

I dont want your dumbass here telling people who can and cant post here.

You clearly don't have the mental capacity to be here so you should probably do us all a favor and leave.

The place would be 100 times better without you.
No, same as I wrote before, no need to go to insults.
I don't agree at all with your invite to leave. I am for accepting everyone let alone if I want a Black bull to leave, it would be a huge loss!

It is not a page or an app for white men if you have noticed the great material that is here is from black mens nowhere have I seen that it says that it is for whites So don't talk nonsense
i usually dont say anything but Iam a married white wife and im married to a white guy and although hubby does not get on here he could if he wanted too and you have NO RIGHT to tell anyone what to do or how to do it or who to do it with.. Lots of fakes here?? Yes but there is every were.. Deal with it or leave the site ... I personally love the comments left by white guys seeing my videos and maybe they like the same thing.. Youre nothing special and sure not need to be telling anyone what they should do

I am getting the feeling that you are a complete dumbass....and what if i did....just admit you are a homophobic.

Well...that's good since i was responding to the homophobic dumbass775 and not you.
So... Lol. I'm far too self-confident, self aware, and comfortable in my own skin to give half a s.hit about what a pathetic little PussyBoy like you thinks Lol.
And what if you did?
Like I told you a while back.
I'm not surprised.
Keep on dreaming.
At least you have that... Right Lol😜?

This conversation comes up over and over on this site in various forms. Most of are happy being here with a diverse group of people, willing to live and let live.

Your only solution is this. Stop whining and build your own site. You can call it Ultra Straight Black Men for Ultra Straight White Women. I would assume like men no bi women. Then you can be in charge. I have no idea how you'll ever verify who is who, but that is what you are asking this sites owners to do. It will be a real sausage fest, as very few if any women will join but then you can control the narrative.

This conversation comes up over and over on this site in various forms. Most of are happy being here with a diverse group of people, willing to live and let live.

Your only solution is this. Stop whining and build your own site. You can call it Ultra Straight Black Men for Ultra Straight White Women. I would assume like men no bi women. Then you can be in charge. I have no idea how you'll ever verify who is who, but that is what you are asking this sites owners to do. It will be a real sausage fest, as very few if any women will join but then you can control the narrative.
Hi... I'd like to speak to some of the things you've said. Not because I think you are replying directly to me...You would have done that if that was the case... Right?
I count myself as one of those that's "happy" with the site. I utilize it in a way that suits my needs. However, I do remain within the stated framework of the site. I'm somewhat perplexed by some who don't... I'm a verified gold member. I have no desire to be "in charge" or go to any extraordinary lengths for a "solution." My only issue is the gay men pretending to be women. There's some who think that's okay. It is my right to think and state the opposite. Depending on the exchange cordially or not so much Lol. The discourse between 2inch (awesomely appropriate screen name by the way LOL). Got ugly from when he accused me of being a homophobe way back when. Just because I agreed with another posters reply? I don't consider myself a homophobe. I think people who consent to engage in adult behavior have every right to do so. My peeve is the deceptive manipulation that some engage in on this site. I'm not even trying to hook up. If you care to read my "about." It really just boils down to a matter of principle for me. If there are those who want to engage with me concerning those principles... Let the fucking games begin LOL. All the best to you and yours. Happy new year 😉.

I know some men like humiliation as long as they are ok and agree to it, and that's fine.

I don't have friends or women who mistreat and disrespect their significant ones.
They will never be in my friend's circle.

My hubby is always number one in my life, everything else is second to none.

People who are being intentionally deceptive and lying deserve to be called out. This has nothing to do with diversity, but a lack of integrity.
Don’t try to run an hide under “homophobia”.

If you’re just a single gay white guy that likes black cock, be yourself. No one cares. Have fun.

Just be honest about it when engaging with people ON THIS SITE that are not looking for that on this site.

When you do that, it makes people dislike you personally for your sense of entitlement to crash this site dishonestly and not for your sexual desires. So don’t try to hide behind that and just be accountable for your actions.

You’re giving respectable, honest gay men a bad name and reputation.

People who are being intentionally deceptive and lying deserve to be called out. This has nothing to do with diversity, but a lack of integrity.
Don’t try to run an hide under “homophobia”.

If you’re just a single gay white guy that likes black cock, be yourself. No one cares. Have fun.

Just be honest about it when engaging with people ON THIS SITE that are not looking for that on this site.

When you do that, it makes people dislike you personally for your sense of entitlement to crash this site dishonestly and not for your sexual desires. So don’t try to hide behind that and just be accountable for your actions.

You’re giving respectable, honest gay men a bad name and reputation.
👏🏽

If you are a gay male looking for guys in this site you are incredibly stupid. You have 0 chance of connecting in this site. There are sites for gay men, why waste your time here? So how many guys are that stupid maybe 1 in 10,000? There are No gay men on this site!

Some of you guys are freaked out by a boogie man that simple doesn't exist. When you put all this time and energy stressed out about gay men who literally only exist in your mind, then you are homophobic.

There are other forms of sexual gratification other than being in the same space with someone. Even engaging in sexually provocative fantasy chats that lead to a climax/or not for one or both under false pretenses I think is "wrong."
Personally I'm not freaked out about anything. Homosexuals don't "scare or alarm me" so by my definition I can't be a homophobe. Just as long as you don't cross my personal boundaries it's all good and that goes for anyone... Gay straight or other. No means no even for straight males. I know that I don't present as anything other than a straight man. If a gay man finds that attractive that's on him... I don't feel indicted by it at all. I just have no desire to engage in that fantasy with him. So don't pretend to be something you're not. By the way a recent commenter is giving me the feeling "he" is "personally" sympathetic to the "cause" for some gays Lol.

Last edited:
There are other forms of sexual gratification other than being in the same space with someone. Even engaging in sexually provocative fantasy chats that lead to a climax/or not for one or both under false pretenses I think is "wrong.

If this is wrong for you, why do you do it? For me personally I never do anything or anyone I don't want.

If I understand you correctly your problem is not with gay men. It's that you start chatting with a couple be it the male or female and they tell you that both of them want to suck your dick. That offends you so you go off on these rants degrading gay men, even though the make in this case is not gay.

I get hit up all the time guys wanting something sexual I'm not interested in. I don't let it upset me. I tell them not my thing and move on.

In your case you appear be be worried about something that really doesn't exist except in your mind. That is pretty much the definition of homophobic.

I thought this thread was about not allowing white men on this site?

Most of them don't even have women to offer
Thats just ignorant.... I often wonder why so many people worry about this? Who cares, its not hurting you? Its because of them, black men are getting to sample more and more married white women. There are also black guys claiming BBC's and that is not the case. Again , oh well...
If you insist on being verified then why even give this any of your attention.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back