no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can have a “place” but stay in that place. And if you’re stepping outside that space then be up front and honest what you want, who you are and properly communicate why you’re choosing to venture outside your “space” to your potential heterosexual lover or bull.
Of course any adult can participate on this site. That particular response was the result of what I consider to be the obliviousness of some of the respondents. I'm very tempted to mention the "Mission Statement".
For some reason it makes some apoplectic 🤣.
I think I'll include these two rules. As I recently posted them on another thread😉.

3. Do not post or upload any gay (male-on-male), transgender or sissified cuckold content in non-specific forum sections or in media gallery. This site is exclusively for heterosexual interactions except where specifically otherwise stated (i.e., Bisexual Cuckold Club).

17. Media Rules are as follows: Based on the subject matter for the site of BlacktoWhite all photos not related to interracial sex, black men, white women and white couples will be rejected. This site is not intended for single white or non black males to show photos of themselves / body parts. While we do understand the interest of single white and non-black males in this lifestyle we prefer to cater our media files to only photos that represent the interracial lifestyle as stated above.

You must have a very low IQ! Crawl back into your hole!!
Didn't you think that was funny...🤔?
It was😆.
You know having a good sense of humor is a sign of intelligence👍🏽.
No wonder my bit of mirth was lost on you🤣.
Hole crawling... Nah.
Cucks crawl to feast on Black seeded holes...
Bon appetit Bitch Boi🤪

LMAO! Get a life asshole!!
Now that's better...👍🏽👍🏽
Laughing your a bitch boi ass off😆
Maybe there's hope for you yet...🤔
NOT 👎🏽👎🏽.
Doesn't this amusing discourse prove life in motion dumbass 🤣?
Or are you used to communicating with the dead⚰️?
You know like the probable little pink worm between your legs😂🪱.

why are there so many white men on this page when there should be more black men they are the kings and the best
There could be several reasons for this, dear beautiful lady!
There are latent bisexuals and also those for whom this version of IR sex (black man - white woman) can be interesting from a sexualpsychological point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back