no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hateful sexist and racist attitudes here. Men should not be treated poorly based on their skin color or sex…even if they themselves have no self respect. Out…
I agree with you. Black men are not kings neither are white men. Both are just men neither are greater or less than the other. Some black men have huge beautiful black cocks and so some white men have huge white cocks. It all comes down to preference and kink. I myself love seeing hung black men fucking beautiful white women a lot more than watching white guys fucking. In my opinion or kink think black men have better looking cocks and fuck better and love seeing white women go crazy for BBC and go black. I love jerking off watching our white women choosing and fucking BBC. To me it's so much more beautiful and more sexually arousing to watch.

I've been using this site for almost 10 years( had account before this one) and there has been an dramatic increase in white males on here. There needs to be an understanding of your role in this lifestyle. You are simply a spectator, while black men and white women are the main components. If you were not present it would still be interracial sex, so to come in packs on this site and use dozens of shady tactics to get off on and associate yourself with something that has nothing to do with you is ruining the site. The black men that are not bisexual here do not want to talk to you, the only reason you are not automatically banned is because the site administrators don't exclude you is so they don't discrimination against anyone.
This site is interracial which mean that black women and white men should be on this site. I wish more black women would come on this site so that white men can appreciate them. I think attitudes like this probably scared off some black women, unless there is a site called White into Black then all should be welcomed here. Also this site promotes cuckolding then white men should be on this site since many seem to be cucks and without the cucks many women on here wouldnt be here and many black men wouldn't be bulls. So cucks should be more appropriated in fact cucks are stronger emotionally than most bulls.

This site is interracial which mean that black women and white men should be on this site. I wish more black women would come on this site so that white men can appreciate them. I think attitudes like this probably scared off some black women, unless there is a site called White into Black then all should be welcomed here. Also this site promotes cuckolding then white men should be on this site since many seem to be cucks and without the cucks many women on here wouldnt be here and many black men wouldn't be bulls. So cucks should be more appropriated in fact cucks are stronger emotionally than most bulls.
while in some ways you are right about this site being interracial it's obvious that it is mainly about black men with white women. The idea of being a cuck is secondary to the main aspect of interracial sex in cuckolding. This is another one of those scenarios where black men/people have a space where they are the prime audience/interest and unwanted people come in and say " I should be apart of this too". The lack of black women here is probably based on when black women look at what the site is mainly about they lose interest and use a more mainstream site or app to connect with white men. Also to say "cucks are stronger emotionally than most bulls" is an over generalizations of a large groups of people.

while in some ways you are right about this site being interracial it's obvious that it is mainly about black men with white women. The idea of being a cuck is secondary to the main aspect of interracial sex in cuckolding. This is another one of those scenarios where black men/people have a space where they are the prime audience/interest and unwanted people come in and say " I should be apart of this too". The lack of black women here is probably based on when black women look at what the site is mainly about they lose interest and use a more mainstream site or app to connect with white men. Also to say "cucks are stronger emotionally than most bulls" is an over generalizations of a large groups of people.
So is saying that BBC is superior is an over generalization too.

The reason so many white men are here is they offer us their women. A big thank you to them.
Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

It’s a fake/troll profile. Here is the real Lesly:

I’m glad you brought this up. This “Leslywhite” got called out in a Telegram forum. When I pressed for further proof POOF.. I then searched this site and found and messaged with the real Lesley, who btw is in Mexico not Fl. Like the Twitter page reflects and even sent me a face pic to verify. So this Lesly White has been on here as a real person for quite sometime, but her status as actually being “real” is highly dubious. Thanks for bringing this up.

I’m glad you brought this up. This “Leslywhite” got called out in a Telegram forum. When I pressed for further proof POOF.. I then searched this site and found and messaged with the real Lesley, who btw is in Mexico not Fl. Like the Twitter page reflects and even sent me a face pic to verify. So this Lesly White has been on here as a real person for quite sometime, but her status as actually being “real” is highly dubious. Thanks for bringing this up.

Not a problem at all. It’s crazy to think the effort and man-hours this person puts into pretending to be a female on this site. I actually feel bad for the person behind the fake account. How low does someone have to be to fake it like this for years.

I partially blame the horny guys on this site. If they would think with their big head we could actually cut down on the fakes. The fakes come here for attention. Ignore them and they will go away.

I have exposed quite a few fake profiles on here, only to see other guys coming right behind me and engaging the fake profiles. It’s truly bizarre. At this point this site is mostly comedic relief for me.

I think this lifestyle would be boring without white men. On the other side I agree that these fake accounts of course are superfluous.

This is a great topic.
I really wish the site would make more of an effort to call out fake profiles and deceptive profiles.
99.9% are white men pretending to be white women or a couple. Whenever I also an admin about it, I’m told there is nothing they can do about it.

Honestly, it has to come from other members to call out on a “Blacklist” ( or “Whitelist) of fake profiles. Perhaps a new profile detail for authenticity score could be helpful too. It should be voted on by the members. If someone has a negative - 200 score this can be helpful.

More restrictions on people that don’t have verification or media or have been on the site les than a month.

Maybe also deactivate profiles that have been inactive for more than a year . Just delete them.

Just looking for ways to improve the user experience on this site before it is completely taken over by deceptive gay and confused white men…who represent the vast majorly of the fake profiles and interactions. Please just go to a gay site if you like cock.

I don't understand why white men shouldn't be on this "page". Are you referring to this section of the site? It's general discussion, why should anyone be excluded?
I hope there will be more women like yourself! Women on here are so cynical... Good luck to you my pretty lady and all the best in new year and years to come! Your content is beautiful, keep working sexy 😋

The reason so many white men are here is they offer us their women. A big thank you to them.
This is one of the points besides others! I thank you for your sane opinion. I want to share my wife with a BBC but when I see how racist people are here, I am having second thoughts. Good men like yourself bring hope!

I have received several mail requests from BBC They want me to talk about sucking their cocks for them while they are jacking off to my pics. The dirty talk flies back and forth until they get a nut and leave. I get wet panties see some nice black cocks and are called a cock sucker. Seems satisfying for all involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back