no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was up to me. I would let everyone get verified and let everyone have full access to the site as long as they are not racist, rude and fake. Just verify yourself regardless of the color of the skin and lets help eachother out. All that verify regardless of color and sex get 100% full access in every way. Those that can't or won't verify would only be able to lurk and nothing else and problem solved...

I only say that there are many white mens on a page of blacks
That maybe true. Who knows? The internet is anonymous. You have no idea if you are talking to a beautiful female, or a 400 pound guy with a picture of a beautiful girl. Even when you do make a contact it's a thousand to one shot that it will develope into anything.

Let's just say you are correct. The white guys on here are looking for black guys to fuck their wives. There are only a few women on this or another contact site. If you kick off all those white guys looking to get their wives laid, the only thing that accomplished for you is far fewer contacts. That makes it far more difficult to make a contact.

Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for.

That maybe true. Who knows? The internet is anonymous. You have no idea if you are talking to a beautiful female, or a 400 pound guy with a picture of a beautiful girl. Even when you do make a contact it's a thousand to one shot that it will develope into anything.

Let's just say you are correct. The white guys on here are looking for black guys to fuck their wives. There are only a few women on this or another contact site. If you kick off all those white guys looking to get their wives laid, the only thing that accomplished for you is far fewer contacts. That makes it far more difficult to make a contact.

Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for.
Hot white bitches with sanity and intellect... How cool is that... ❤

This is a great topic.
I really wish the site would make more of an effort to call out fake profiles and deceptive profiles.
99.9% are white men pretending to be white women or a couple. Whenever I also an admin about it, I’m told there is nothing they can do about it.

Honestly, it has to come from other members to call out on a “Blacklist” ( or “Whitelist) of fake profiles. Perhaps a new profile detail for authenticity score could be helpful too. It should be voted on by the members. If someone has a negative - 200 score this can be helpful.

More restrictions on people that don’t have verification or media or have been on the site les than a month.

Maybe also deactivate profiles that have been inactive for more than a year . Just delete them.

Just looking for ways to improve the user experience on this site before it is completely taken over by deceptive gay and confused white men…who represent the vast majorly of the fake profiles and interactions. Please just go to a gay site if you like cock.
Yes, was supposed meet up with someone recently and “she” never showed up. What woman says she wants bbc but doesn’t show up? Now, I should have done a FaceTime, video chat or something to verify her, but it’s obviously not a woman, despite the profile saying “verified! Something needs to be done about the fake profiles!

Last edited:
Yes, has a supposed meet up with someone recently and “she” never showed up. What woman says she wants bbc but doesn’t show up? Now, I should have done a FaceTime, video chat or something to verify her, but it’s obviously not a woman, despite the profile saying “verified! Something needs to be done about the fake profiles!

On way to verify with “real” people is to ask for a pic of a hand making a “peace” or “okay” sign of the female. This usually weeds out the fakers when they cannot produce. Typically you can tell of it is a female hand vs a man’s and they won’t have the excuse of not wanting to show their face for privacy reasons. Ask for a photo of them holding hands - no face… to see if it’s a couple.

They should be able to respond to a specific simple request for verification - without getting angry. When they get angry and stop communication that’s a sure sign they were full of sh.it. When someone gets angry when you ask for simple proof, they are not being truthful.

K.Ik messenger is also a good way with LIVE pics. But be careful as those can also be fakes using an android app called “blue k.ik” which will take the “camera” marker on photos.

Generally, you can weed out a lot of them with simple requests very easily. Always meet in a public place first and don’t ever pay for a room waiting for someone to show up. Public meets first a crucial - even for just a few minutes. Sometimes people are posting old pics from 10-15 years ago and 50 lbs ago too… LOL.

It’s just a strange group of dudes that keep this type of behavior up constantly.

why are there so many white men on this page when there should be more black men they are the kings and the best
Issue is black men quit as they get tired of only chatting to white men

Whats needed is a global meet up think of it like speed dating get to know the black guy if u like u go off with him to fuck hubbie cleans up later

I'm just here because I like to show my gf off to black guys and see what they want to do to her.

Whats needed is a global meet up think of it like speed dating get to know the black guy if u like u go off with him to fuck hubbie cleans up later

@emilyava 💯facts! Nothing more frustrating than the endless dialogue with white dudes pretending to be a woman/couple! I’ve been on here almost two months and I’m not sure how many authentic profiles there are!

My question is "why are there so many judgemental people here"?.....just wondering...
Well since you asked... This is a heterosexual sex site. Specifically sex between Black men and non Black women. White men pretending to be women is in opposition to that. Those who engage in that pathetic deception should be judged as such...
Pathetic Deceivers.
Ponder Pacified?

Well since you asked... This is a heterosexual sex site. Specifically sex between Black men and non Black women. White men pretending to be women is in opposition to that. Those who engage in that pathetic deception should be judged as such...
Pathetic Deceivers.
Ponder Pacified?
I don't agree with you about the fact that this is a "heterosexual sex site". We should ask to the site creators but I hope they don't put such a labels and limitations.
I agree with you about white men pretending to be women and in general about people pretending to be some other, they are pathetic deceivers

I don't agree with you about the fact that this is a "heterosexual sex site". We should ask to the site creators but I hope they don't put such a labels and limitations.
I agree with you about white men pretending to be women and in general about people pretending to be some other, they are pathetic deceivers
You don't have to. I see no need to expand the boundaries of this site to accommodate an unwanted element. The number of gay sex sites available to those interested in that...Are many. The mission statement for THIS SITE is to provide a space for black men and non black women to engage in heterosexual activities without the encumbrance of imposters.

It has nothing to do with this site! I can understand how some guys might read comments on here or other contact sites and come away with the impression that there are thousands of women out there who can't wait to get a hold of your dick. That is simply Not Reality.

Everyone lies! Just look at our X President. I'm 100% sure everyone of you lie or at the very least exaggerate the truth online. When things don't go your way you start blaming others it's called being a Whiney Bitch! It's not my fault I'm not getting laid! Before you start blaming others maybe it's time to really solve the problem and look at yourself?

The insane part is thinking that your failures are caused by husband's looking for guys to have sex with their wives. Use your big head and think for a moment, why would any gay male be in this site? Yes there are some cuckold couples into husband domination. If you just basic communication skills you should be able to determine what the coupe is into within a couple of emails. If that is what they want why would they lie?

If this is a lifestyle you want to pursue, your best option is to attend swing/sex parties. You could go to an event like Splash Mocha or a resort like Hedonism. It's much harder to lie when you are meeting in person.

As for the Homophobes, no one is going to ******* you to accept a blow job. Once again, it's on you--- Communicate! It's not that difficult!

Yeah...that is why they have the bi and cuck forum here and interracial lesbians forum....smh....
I'm not going to waste my time copying and pasting the mission statement of the site for you. I'm sure you've read it. Yet choose to disregard it for your own twisted needs. Bisexuals by definition also engage in straight sex. From my perspective cuckolding does not fall under the umbrella of gay sex. The women can do whatever the fuck they want...As it should be. However, conspicuously missing is any forum geared towards gay sex. In fact it is specifically frowned upon in the mission statement. The last time we communicated I told you something really juicy. You went away for a while. Do I have to do that again? Should I attach that exchange to refresh your memory Lol ? What's wrong can't find what you want in all the gay sites out there? Or is it the "Ultimate" to be fucked like a b.itch by a straight Black man? It's The Holy Grail of gay white men sex fantasies isn't it?

DON'T YOU GET IT... WE DON'T WANT YOU? 😆

Last edited:
You don't have to. I see no need to expand the boundaries of this site to accommodate an unwanted element. The number of gay sex sites available to those interested in that...Are many. The mission statement for THIS SITE is to provide a space for black men and non black women to engage in heterosexual activities without the encumbrance of imposters.
If so, why accept husbands, cuckolds, single men, any non-black men?
Why accept lesbians?
Also consider that probably a lot of single man contribute to pay the site.
I interpret as main mission of this site to celebrate the power and the beauty of Black men and the beauty of their relationship with any woman, especially non Black, and to make this type of engagements as easier and frequent as possible(*).
But I don't think is a good idea to define labels and impose limits and boundaries.

(*) I'm not gay and I try to do all can I do in this direction, I pursue the same goals as you

Last edited:
If so, why accept husbands, cuckolds, single men, every man not black?
Huh...?
I'll try and divine your reply as best I can.
Husbands have a place here.
Cuckolds have a place here.
Single men have a place here.
Many have a place here.
However, gay white dick sucking, ass airing, pseudo-men... DON'T.
Especially the ones pretending to be women... Bless their soiled pink petticoated hearts 😆.
If you can't reconcile that idea... I'm almost tempted to say you're too dumb to breathe. Lol. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back