No matter what this post won’t be understood by a hater know it all lol

Anything is permissible fam, we naturally adapt. I take all advice though. I just don’t understand why they come with insults. 😂😂😂 1 hour left of 2020 THANK GOD and as of 12:01 I will delete this thread and this entire account. The hate existe everywhere not just local I see. Safe travels through this life bro. Peace
Don’t delete it bro keep shooting until you score !

You here for style points huh? It was just sarcasm. 😂 Listen maam, idk who shitted in your frostee but it wasn’t me. Give me a Break jeez. 😂 You and Mike were right, just nothing to do with my question. Sorry I’m uneducated enough for you to understand me but plenty did so maybe you two just want to pick a fight. Idk but I’m not interested in childish word wars.
Style points?

Because I pointed out you were responding to a comment agreeing with me as though it was agreeing with you? What?

If you're not interested in childish word wars don't start them dude.. You're the only jumping all over people for literally no reason.. Nobody's said anything insulting but you so don't get salty at me lol

Style points?

Because I pointed out you were responding to a comment agreeing with me as though it was agreeing with you? What?

If you're not interested in childish word wars don't start them dude.. You're the only jumping all over people for literally no reason.. Don't get salty at me lol
Baby, the first 5-6 people completely understood where I was coming from. Homeboy got all into “if you can’t get women in an Internet era blah blah blah”.. and i get it... I get what he was trying to say... But it wasn’t about getting women. It was about a certain behavior. A behavior that most of us believes is shaped by the past or their perspectives of us from their television or fathers. That’s all. It’s never been about getting women. What sucks is I had to stand on it with you, and is put 10” in you on your worst day as sexy as you are. But homeboy wasn’t accurate in his stance and then he got smart wit me in his advice. Peace bro, why 5 others prior to him didn’t have a response anywhere near that logic?
Because they read the whole post.

I’m the coolest coooooolest guy on earth. I consult for all sorts of cultures and people nationwide. I neverrrrr have arguments or issues being understood or expressing myself. Why here? Why today? I’m sorry to you beautiful for the energy because I promise even in person the energy wasn’t ever meant to be insulting but the words were definitely the Same LoL... I still want you and likely have no shot now so... whatever. Happy New Year tho... Our beef was last year, let’s give dap kiss fuck and make up. 🙏🏾😂❤️
🥂

Style points?

If you're not interested in childish word wars don't start them dude.. You're the only jumping all over people for literally no reason.. Nobody's said anything insulting but you so don't get salty at me lol
I’m
Style points?

Are you from Canada? I’m sweating you right now with you being all sassy and what not 😍. And I didn’t know “salty” was in Canadian vocabulary that’s dope 😂

winston looking GIF

Baby, the first 5-6 people completely understood where I was coming from. Homeboy got all into “if you can’t get women in an Internet era blah blah blah”.. and i get it... I get what he was trying to say... But it wasn’t about getting women. It was about a certain behavior. A behavior that most of us believes is shaped by the past or their perspectives of us from their television or fathers. That’s all. It’s never been about getting women. What sucks is I had to stand on it with you, and is put 10” in you on your worst day as sexy as you are. But homeboy wasn’t accurate in his stance and then he got smart wit me in his advice. Peace bro, why 5 others prior to him didn’t have a response anywhere near that logic?
Because they read the whole post.

I’m the coolest coooooolest guy on earth. I consult for all sorts of cultures and people nationwide. I neverrrrr have arguments or issues being understood or expressing myself. Why here? Why today? I’m sorry to you beautiful for the energy because I promise even in person the energy wasn’t ever meant to be insulting but the words were definitely the Same LoL... I still want you and likely have no shot now so... whatever. Happy New Year tho... Our beef was last year, let’s give dap kiss fuck and make up. 🙏🏾😂❤️
🥂
Bro can I give you a friendly tip? Arguing with the women you’re trying to seduce is prolly the worst idea of all time 😂. No offense

Bro can I give you a friendly tip? Arguing with the women you’re trying to seduce is prolly the worst idea of all time 😂. No offense
Not expecting success at seducing because she cane to defend her guy. She deserved to have her ego fed a bit tho, I give her credit. She stood up despite the subject even if he was inaccurate. Gotta applaud that. Hopefully She got wet 🤷🏾‍♂️ ... She in a room full of black dicks she’s already horny on arrival. Just like us! HOA! 😂

Don’t attack bro, im still my brothers keeper! 😂 YES........ i am! (Nino pulls trigger anyway).
lol! regardless of where your at man, I wish you the luck of the pussy gods. But from my own experience I’d say use all the tools at your disposal. If I can do it, you can do it too!
My Pleasure GIF by memecandy

Success in the Lifestyle as a BULL involves "Relationship Building" and that means "hard-work". Yes, you'll have to possibly travel and spend money. Need to develop a good rapport with single ladies or couples who can vouch for you with other participants and over the course time you become known and trusted amongst members in the community.

Work towards house-parties or Clubs....this is where "smooth" comes into play...offer your services as the Doorman...yes, it has some racial connotations but, as Mr. Meet and greet at the door your face becomes known and you can develop you persona as the Apex Alpha male while, building credibility with future playmates.....

Check some of the swinger podcasts that address becoming a BULL....

I’m

Are you from Canada? I’m sweating you right now with you being all sassy and what not 😍. And I didn’t know “salty” was in Canadian vocabulary that’s dope 😂
Yes I'm Canadian lol
Not expecting success at seducing because she cane to defend her guy. She deserved to have her ego fed a bit tho, I give her credit. She stood up despite the subject even if he was inaccurate. Gotta applaud that. Hopefully She got wet 🤷🏾‍♂️ ... She in a room full of black dicks she’s already horny on arrival. Just like us! HOA! 😂
He's not my guy, he just made a good point and it wasn't a good look to jump on his dick for it. I promise it's not any deeper than that lol
lol! regardless of where your at man, I wish you the luck of the pussy gods. But from my own experience I’d say use all the tools at your disposal. If I can do it, you can do it too!
Why don't you bring some of those tools my way 😘

Read CLOSELY. Do not expose your lack of comprehension by interpreting this as me struggling to MEET WOMEN.

Ok I need you alls help...
Blacked.com has sent me on a chase...
(((The women they have are normally not the type I look for, I tend to like them thick and busty.))) 👉🏾👉🏾But these perfect shaped ones and petite ones have taken over my mind. However here’s the problem and a question to my fellow Bulls and White women ONLY.👈🏾👈🏾 (no cucks)

***1st the Problem:***
Idk what to do to meet one and live out the fantasy’s I want. But the area i reside in Ohio is very delayed and still “””very somewhat divided””” ((((Has nothing to do with getting “women” in an Internet era, I’m talking about where I RESIDES GOOFYS)))) (HERES THE ISSUE for those lacking reading skills)) 👉🏾👉🏾****White girls/women are very stand offish as if imma steal their purse or something. So soon as i say hello or begin to approach (YOU CANT APPROACH ANYONE ON AN INTERNET GOOfies)! i instantly feel bad based on the look of fear or that vibe of not interested before we can speak. Then, the friendly ones are dope. Yet as you ask if they’re single they say married or boyfriend... At times I just look and take my fantasies online(OH NO DID I SAY I TAKE THE FANTASIES WHERE? Ohhhh where I don’t have a problem huh... so the problem must be local?? Ohhhh goofies)) . (For the slow I’ll put dashes😂) ... For - some - reason - these - white - women ——-in my town—— do not feel ya boy. 😂

Question to fellow bulls: Do you expience this wherever you are, or are they welcoming and inviting?

Question to White Women: Are we just objects with dicks to you guys? If so and You’re honest about it Im not mad at all. In fact I’m ok with just being a fuck buddy. My prostate needs the exercise and masturbation kills the prostate.

But why are you guys so afraid of us? If not afraid why does it come off that way.
Our masculinity thrives in a woman’s presence so you’ll be surprised how much we want to take our plug and put it in your socket to enlighten your life.

maybe It’s my words, im only simply greeting them very peacefully purposely so they don’t feel threatened and they still do. It’s a shame because I’ve seen some fine ass women around here but I go online and interracial looks normal. I go to our mall and it’s segregated like the 60’s. I think I’m trapped in a time warp hell.

ready to explode in some walls! 😂😂😂😂
Hey man
I think you speak some truth and I dont have a good answer for you. What I will say is that you have to find your "groove". I have talked to a lot of women online, not as many couples, because most of the time its just the guy - and the woman has no idea he is online at all. But I dont connect with everyone. When I was younger and I cared more -- this would upset me.

maybe this will help. As I have gotten older, I have to say that I dont do as many random FWB as I used to, which that when I talk to a woman, im really listening to her because I intend on having sex with her for at least 6 months. When you have 2 or 3 fwb that are 6-12 months in length, you won't be online as much "searching" for women. Before the pandemic, I had 4 women. Two of them in their 40s and two in their 20s.

I was online maybe 1x a week. I would say, just look for women that you can connect with and have sex with a lot, and u won't care how other people "see" or treat you. Its their problem anyway, you know?? cuz ur a good guy and they have to deal with fear and hate in their heart.

🥂

Attachments

• 6F4D0018-6D58-4BC9-AB6A-99869F69B2F4.jpeg
    6F4D0018-6D58-4BC9-AB6A-99869F69B2F4.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
Hey man
I think you speak some truth and I dont have a good answer for you. What I will say is that you have to find your "groove". I have talked to a lot of women online, not as many couples, because most of the time its just the guy - and the woman has no idea he is online at all. But I dont connect with everyone. When I was younger and I cared more -- this would upset me.

maybe this will help. As I have gotten older, I have to say that I dont do as many random FWB as I used to, which that when I talk to a woman, im really listening to her because I intend on having sex with her for at least 6 months. When you have 2 or 3 fwb that are 6-12 months in length, you won't be online as much "searching" for women. Before the pandemic, I had 4 women. Two of them in their 40s and two in their 20s.

I was online maybe 1x a week. I would say, just look for women that you can connect with and have sex with a lot, and u won't care how other people "see" or treat you. Its their problem anyway, you know?? cuz ur a good guy and they have to deal with fear and hate in their heart.
Stroke em and ******* em big dawg!
Thank you! Toast 🥂
Happy New Year!

Attachments

• C23461CC-F54E-4F1E-8169-9059801036BD.jpeg
    C23461CC-F54E-4F1E-8169-9059801036BD.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
Yes I'm Canadian lol

He's not my guy, he just made a good point and it wasn't a good look to jump on his dick for it. I promise it's not any deeper than that lol

Why don't you bring some of those tools my way 😘
He arrived being a smart ass, I didn’t deserve that... better yet.. You know what Ava, JUMP ON THIS! That goes real deep! 😘😘😘😘

Attachments

• D0A176D6-E6AF-4C6B-AD7C-E42FFC4941D1.jpeg
    D0A176D6-E6AF-4C6B-AD7C-E42FFC4941D1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
My black man if you don’t get your meat off something I get notified for
Aww ******* bro, i forgot. Im new man my bad my bad my bad! I can’t dm her tho. She gettin over on me! She crack me up tho! Dude came at me rude and she say I jumped on his dick. That was too much 😂😂😂. Had to get her. I’m high as ******* crackin up laughin about it all but it’s rules man 😂 even in jokes.
i really want you but Mike pays me to defend him here.
😂😂😂😂😂 Ava, did you mean to delete this? (Or did I edit it?)

Back