NO LUCK AT ALL ON THIS SITE

What's up @bigblackbull76 - hope all is well in your world. We should grab a bourbon sometime when we cross paths and have a melding of minds. About to catch a flight - so I'll keep this brief. I think we are closer on your rebuttals than it may initially appear.

1/ First using the term 'BBC' to describe a well-endowed Black stud when you can label yourself absolutely whatever you want- but why reduce yourself to just a male appendage?

I hear you and agree fully. I never refer to myself as a "BBC" - - however I do refer to my dick as a BBD, BBC, whatever. Some guys embrace it and are happy to be solely considered as such. Some folks view it as a term of endearment. Others refer to it as their roles in an NSA encounter. I used it colloquially as the last definition.

2/ Second on the Mythology piece. Speak your peace from your POV but for myself and alot of other Black Alpha, tall, intelligent, fit, long strong hard cock, banging em out brothers I know we not only live up to the myth but perpetuate and exacerbate the true narrative of the Black Adonis very well.

In this case, I was not referring from my personal experiences or any one else's personal experience. My personal experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I am fortunate to travel often and am extremely confident making new friends in any locale. I was referring SOLELY to the statistical data. I can send you the data sets offline or if your feel intellectually curious one day you can search and peruse. Being Alpha also entails embracing the odds, even if against us, and crushing the task at hand anyway. From studies of online response patterns over the past ten years, the trends are as I described. That's just numbers - and as a man of science, I take numbers and probabilities seriously. I think where the numbers diverge from our individual realities is that the numbers aggregate a very wide swath of men - where you, I and other successful men are clearly in the top quartile, decile or whatever top-tier bucket out there. My warning of these numbers and labeling this reality as "mythology" was a warning to the younger guys out there who might be lulled into complacency because they have a big dick, superior stroke game or other attributes. That warning is: enjoy those genetic gifts, but bear in mind that the average white male enjoys statistical benefits from sheer numbers and social programming. So, step up and be Alpha and be excellent. I think we agree, but contextualized from different perspectives. As you said - "As for the Black guys not having any luck - a pic of your dic and talking about fucking is not gonna get you any luck on here. The same rules that apply in the real-world still apply on here and that's part of the reason why guys are still not successful and failing."

Irrespective - I enjoy the healthy discussions. Keep the thoughtfulness and positivity flowing.

View media item 41501View media item 41502View media item 67962View media item 41503View media item 53495

@AlphaRyder - read you loud and clear my man. Appreciate the response and that does help clear things up some as I had serious concerns as to what you were implying. Perhaps we can sit down for a ******* during one of those times we are both criss-crossing this land and meet at a cross roads point.

Glad to hear you don't define yourself by a silly title such as BBC. We both agree, its something we may have but we are Much Much more greater and larger than just being defined by a cock. Do these guys only let themselves be seen as a a male appendage and toy for these horny housewifes and women to fuck and then dispose of after they get their rocks off? I challenge not only the women and couples whom I talk with and call them out on that B.S. but the guys too. I'm an equal-opportunity correcter of that offense.

With regards to the "false narrative" and "mythology", don't worry about all the statistics and so-called science. We set the narrative we want in which is all that matters similar to what Trump did during this past presidential campaign. Is he going to bring jobs back to America and make it great again? Can he reverse the momentum of automation with robots replacing humans and globalization where its much cheaper to pay someone $3.00 a day to produce goods and services vice pay an American $15.00 an hour to do the same work? Statistically, and scientifically he can't deliver on those promises but yet people were gullible enough to buy off on it. The point is this with regards to the dominance of the Black man as a sexual Adonis (i.e. Lord and Master) I'll borrow this quote from an article on why propaganda still works:

"The primary aim of official propaganda is to generate an “official narrative” that can be mindlessly repeated by the ruling classes and those who support and identify with them. This official narrative does not have to make sense, or to stand up to any sort of serious scrutiny. Its factualness is not the point. The point is to draw a Maginot line, a defensive ideological boundary, between “the truth” as defined by the ruling classes and any other “truth” that contradicts their narrative."
ref: http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/01/13/why-ridiculous-official-propaganda-still-works/

We are the ruling class here my brethren so we define the narrative as to what we want. My request to you is that if your an Alpha be an Alpha and lead by example and from the front and show the other young up-and-coming guys the way it should be done. We shouldn't discourage them and to the contrary we should be building the followers up, especially with dropping the BBC self-identification and to amplify message on why there is nothing like the fucking you would get from a Black stud that a women would never forget. I puts it down every time. I fucked a young white girl so good last week when she got up and was walking around the room in circles saying "God dam" and she didn't even know which direction she was going, she just kept saying "God dam" she was gone bro - her ass got a good dose of the dope-dick fucking.

In need of more hot women? Try living in the right place! If not living there, maybe treat yourself to a visit. Below is a map of Male to Female ratio by county in the USA. (Lower is better for men seeking women)
To be honest bro I don't notice the difference I meet women in all states and I have been to all of them but stats and numbers you can't go wrong being a man who studies science I agree with you but that goes to guys who can't meet women online/offline having game dressing well and being fit go along way even when women are more scarce better to be great with women in all situations just my 2 cents piece;)

I have been a verified member on this site for some time now and i have yet to have a successful hookup. Can anyone offer advice on what i am doing wrong or how to actually find women on thia site? I am in lower alabama/gulf coast area.
Hey man you interested to meet my wife?

I was being facetious - I agree, a boss should be able to be effective in any circumstance. In my line of work - teh common saying is: "a statement without data is just another guy with an opinion - that's opinions have held their value in time at 2 cents" LOL. But I admit - the M/F ratio explains a lot or anecdotal observations.
Bruh I'm sitting at the crib reading your posts and chuckling because I'm thinking to myself "if only they knew Alpha..." You like a Wolf in a nicer wolf's clothing lol

Btw, any Brothas in or around the Austin area if you want a veritable SMORGASBORD of white poonanny you should definitely come thru during SXSW 2017 for two weeks in March 10- 19th.
I'm considering doing live updates from the front lines like a news correspondent :cool:
No luck required, just be human and breathing and available lol pussy will fall in your lap like that classic Eddie Murphy routine from Delirious :bounce:. You'll be picking pussy up off the ground and sticking it in your pocket :D

Mike :blackgreedy:

:D
I was being facetious - I agree, a boss should be able to be effective in any circumstance. In my line of work - teh common saying is: "a statement without data is just another guy with an opinion - that's opinions have held their value in time at 2 cents" LOL. But I admit - the M/F ratio explains a lot or anecdotal observations.
True I hear IJS lol I can tell but was using my 2 cents to the ones who can't talk to females

Btw, any Brothas in or around the Austin area if you want a veritable SMORGASBORD of white poonanny you should definitely come thru during SXSW 2017 for two weeks in March 10- 19th.
I'm considering doing live updates from the front lines like a news correspondent :cool:
No luck required, just be human and breathing and available lol pussy will fall in your lap like that classic Eddie Murphy routine from Delirious :bounce:. You'll be picking pussy up off the ground and sticking it in your pocket :D

Mike :blackgreedy:
Lol ok:D

Fact remains. In Chicago, pure flakes.

I'm in Chicago. And I get laid all the time. There's never a shortage of ladies/couples. Hell, Saturday night I picked up a chick on my way home while walking down the street. My work schedule is pretty opposite of most folks so it makes scheduling tough. But there's plenty of opportunity....if I worked a regular 9 to 5, I'd be on vanilla dates three to four nights a week with lifestyle(swinging) events all weekend.
There's A LOT here.

I'm in Chicago. And I get laid all the time. There's never a shortage of ladies/couples. Hell, Saturday night I picked up a chick on my way home while walking down the street. My work schedule is pretty opposite of most folks so it makes scheduling tough. But there's plenty of opportunity....if I worked a regular 9 to 5, I'd be on vanilla dates three to four nights a week with lifestyle(swinging) events all weekend.
There's A LOT here.
If you think "luck" has anything to do with it then you've missed the point.
I was thinking the same but you both said it :cool: The irony of the OP is he is telling the Truth - there is no 'luck' on this site...it is all purely skill and Game! If a man has both it should not matter location, statistics (@AlphaRyder lol), etc... Game is worldwide baby-boy! :devil:

Back