NO LUCK AT ALL ON THIS SITE

I have met some great couples in Alabama and most times they travel to me in TN. It's hit or miss here but you definitely can find a willing couple or Queen to be lol. Just be genuine and respectful bro and they will come through. I would suggest you read my fellow Bulls post on Fakes for some helpful pointers, hope that helps.

I have been a verified member on this site for some time now and i have yet to have a successful hookup. Can anyone offer advice on what i am doing wrong or how to actually find women on thia site? I am in lower alabama/gulf coast area.
I can say that me and my husband reply to the men that seem to be real gentleman. Street English and ruff languaque is for the time after we have get to know the pherson. Dont say you are like this - but many men behave in a way that they become NO for me(US)

Hey i think we have exactly what your looking for; we made an account on here just to get in contact with you. Kik me on Maryam_hus
Yeah we're a couple and we'll discuss the rest of the details later; btw we live in england.

We have had better luck on other non-BBC centric sites (LL, SDC, etc.) - was hoping to meet people on here, but our opinion is that the BBCs are mostly fakes or flakes..... a few emails, and then they disappear. We are 100% real and 100% reliable, and the female half of us is probably the hottest & dirtiest woman this site has ever seen. Oh well....
I agree but I have met around 6-10 couples on here and I have an SDC profile and met people there also but there are a lot of flakes here on this site also

I have been a verified member on this site for some time now and i have yet to have a successful hookup. Can anyone offer advice on what i am doing wrong or how to actually find women on thia site? I am in lower alabama/gulf coast area.

If you're using this site as your primary place to meet ladies and couples then you're going to continue to be disappointed. I've met three couples off of here...which isn't alot considering the amount of messaging back and forth I've had here. This, however ISN'T the only place I look. Expand your search. I'm on SLS and SDC, I use Ok Cupid and Tinder and Bumble...and Fetlife. The net I cast is wide and thus I'm ALWAYS meeting new couples and ladies.
It also requires some game. You have to be charming and funny and all that jazz...just like in real life. You can't just post some pictures of your dick and expect there to be a line of ladies/couples waiting to meet you.(not saying that's what you're doing). Good luck!

If you're using this site as your primary place to meet ladies and couples then you're going to continue to be disappointed. I've met three couples off of here...which isn't alot considering the amount of messaging back and forth I've had here. This, however ISN'T the only place I look. Expand your search. I'm on SLS and SDC, I use Ok Cupid and Tinder and Bumble...and Fetlife. The net I cast is wide and thus I'm ALWAYS meeting new couples and ladies.
It also requires some game. You have to be charming and funny and all that jazz...just like in real life. You can't just post some pictures of your dick and expect there to be a line of ladies/couples waiting to meet you.(not saying that's what you're doing). Good luck!
Exactly Bruh real talk and get out in real and actually mingle clubs,bar etc dress in a suit and look professional online and off I meet people all the time and don't have enough time to spend with them all it easy as hell and I know how to spot bullshit from a mile away but bumble works bro have to try that lol
I met a ton off fetlife back in the day I need to reopen fetlife again for sure then

Exactly Bruh real talk and get out in real and actually mingle clubs,bar etc dress in a suit and look professional online and off I meet people all the time and don't have
enough time to spend with them all it easy as hell and I know how to spot bullshit from a mile away but bumble works bro have to try that lol
I met a ton off fetlife back in the day I need to reopen fetlife again for sure then
What about for single men that just want to watch? Just ain't happening is it?

Is it weird for a cuck wanna be to look for friends that are black just to get him laid just to be able to watch?

Yea you might have to spend a little to find a"sub quality" match on here depending in what you are looking for. I find some guys just want a wet spot if that is you happy hunting, you must be able to hold a conversation longer that 1 minute and Respect, Respect, Respect. I've never hooked up on here and I know why, it rather boring at times in here and a lot of people are fake not all just a great amount of them, guys acting like ladies, ladies looking for cocks for hubby.

Peace,
Pay to Play lol

I agree there are a bunch of fakes on here but there are some real guys and couples as well. We are one of them. One of the issues we have run into on here is that people are from all over the world on this site. Guys want to meet but its kinda hard if they are 3,000 miles away it makes it tough. On a site like SDC you can narrow down your search to people local to you.

Reactions: raf
Well, while there are many decent white couples out there, I've found there are more that really treat us like a fetish, and make us even more disposable. Or, they hold us to standards that are either ridiculous as hell, improbable, or just plain sexually judgemental of all black men. I don't have a 11" inch cock, but I know I've got one that will still do the job.
Same for me

Back