NO LUCK AT ALL ON THIS SITE

What up @superdick33, thanks for the shout-out Bruh (i got an alert you mentioned me and came over to see whats up here). I'm confused though on what this thread is about under the cuckold section. Is this about cucks not finding play or Black studs not having luck?

@AlphaRyder - interesting post and I agree with some of what you said but take issue with a few things.

First using the term 'BBC' to describe a well-endowed Black stud when you can label yourself absolutely whatever you want- but why reduce yourself to just a male appendage? That's not alpha-like at all using someone else's frame for defining who you are to just what you have. That's from a beta position.

Second on the Mythology piece. Speak your peace from your POV but for myself and alot of other Black Alpha, tall, intelligent, fit, long strong hard cock, banging em out brothers I know we not only live up to the myth but perpetuate and exacerbate the true narrative of the Black Adonis very well. T

This whole website is a testament to that narrative so you are not exactly correct in stating its a false narrative and to each his own but I thought you said you were an Alpha? So why do you write to say things as a Beta would say? No discredit to you but your frame is not exactly congruent with how an Alpha much less a Black man who is an Alpha would think. If I didn't see your name next to the post I would've thought you were Macncheese or some white guy writing that piece about Mythology and it really makes me question the person behind that writing.

I've never had problems meeting women of any race anywhere and have alot fun especially in the deep south. I spent a few weeks out in Pensacola and Mobile Alabama and my personal experiences have been the exact opposite of what others have stated on here.

First on my trip to Pensacola I was with a group of majorly white guys being the only Black guy in the group at a bar/club where a wet T-shirt contest was going down and I had some little blonde white chic stalking me and eye-fucking me the whole time I was there. I never made a move on her because I wasn't that interested but I got play. I met another white blonde there with a nice body who fell in love with me too. In fact she promised to drive 2 or 3 hours just to come see me at another location I had to travel to.

Then in Mobile Alabama, a long while ago before I even got interested in looking at white women I was strictly into Black, Spanish, mixed, middle-eastern women (I know go figure but I got into white women late). Anyway, I went to a club this time with 6 Black guys and only 1 white guy in this group. I met this nice young thick mahogany toned Black girl and was having a good time dancing with her when all of a sudden out of no where some Blonde head white girl I never seen before jumped right in the middle of me and this Black woman dancing. I was like what the fuck what the hell is this chic doing. She is trying to get all up on me and get me to start dancing with her and get the Black chic to back up. The Black girl is looking at me like I know her and like whats up here but I'm looking back like I don't know who this chic is so I move around the white girl and take the Black girl back off to the side with me. Now one of the Black guys I came to the club with named Mase who is behind starts laughing but I'm like this ******* ain't funny. I don't know if the white chic got turned on by seeing me dancing and wanted to get up on me but the ******* pissed me off a bit. I grab Mase, push him to the white girl and told him here handle her while I go off and get the Black girl back who walked off the dance floor.

Now this ******* aint even over it gets better. So I find the Black girl off in another area of the club and I grab her to start dancing with me again and then not even a minute or two later here comes the same white girl who jumps in between us but this time she throws her arms around my neck and is drying to grind and dry hump me to the music. The Black girl walks off yet again and I push the white girl off me yet again and go after the Black girl who is not even trying to hear it and says just go back to the white girl if that's what you want. So the Black girl is blaming me not the white girl for the whole interference and I don't even know who this chic is. I go find my the guy Mase and I'm like what the fuck man you was supposed to handle that. He shrugs his shoulders and says obviously the trip wanted you man I couldn't hold her. So Im pissed and don't remember what I did the rest of the night at the club but I didn't get any numbers that night but check what happens here as we are leaving.

So we had all came to the club in 2 SuVs, and as I'm getting into the back of one the white chic comes running up and is asking the other guys where I'm at. I duck down so she can't see me and the other horny ass Black dudes and telling her im in the truck and she should hop in. Im cursing these muthafuckers out like hell nah I don't want her but they trying to get her for themselves. She is saying tell him to come talk to me and she won't get in the truck. So finally both sides give up and the one white guy with us is pleading to leave cause he doesn't want to be involved with any gang-******* or *******. I was actually laughing that he was scared some ******* like that was about to go down.

Fucking moral of the story: if I was the guy I am today back then- that white chic would probably have 2 babies from me now because she actually looked good but my mind just wasn't into or attracted to white women at all back then but I was still attractive to them and I'm a dark-skin brother who happened to be in the deep south.

Now back to the topic at hand.

As for the Black guys not having any luck - a pic of your dic and talking about fucking is not gonna get you any luck on here. The same rules that apply in the real-world still apply on here and that's part of the reason why guys are still not successful and failing. I'm just as successful and maybe so even more in the real-world and all of those skills apply on here. If you don't know how to approach and attract women in the real-world well go back and work on that and don't think the internet affords you short-cuts because it doesn't. There are some real freaks out there (i.e. on here) and I have met many of them and they scare even me on their freakiness as they are chics I might not go after in the real world.

Anyway if you want more tips on having more luck on here I wrote a whole PSA on that ******* you should read here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...rvice-announcement-to-everyone-on-btow.44186/

So get out there and create the opportunities that your looking for and stop sitting behind a computer waiting for it to knock on your door. Plus if you guys don't have a good nutritional diet and exercise regime that's not helping your chances in the real world or this cyber world either. Eating right, exercising, and good grooming will boost up your confidence and appearance and give you more chances (so called luck) with attracting more of the opposite sex. I wrote a PSA on exercise, nutrition, and sex stamina/libido here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...timate-guide-to-health-fitness-success.66161/

The people that make it in this world don't just look for the circumstances that they want as if they can't find it then they create it. "A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are made for." I worked my ass off, mentally, physically, and spiritually to be the Alpha Mythological Black Bull I am today not only online but in the real world first. Take some more chances in life, get out there and experience it and don't use the Internet here as a substitute to live virtually and precariously through others. I hope to be of an inspiration to all my Black Brothers, we once dominated the world and we can and will do so again.

~BBB76 :bigsmile::balanced:

As for me you can see my media also I meet more well rounded women in the real world than I do from this site but I have met many couples that are pretty cool from here what" Alpharyder "is pointing out is we as black men should be smart and not depending on this site to meet women as they are better quality women and couples on other sites and in the real world which I do agree with and I do meet a lot of high quality people from.But I tagged you and topcat because you two are the quality guys on this site;)

I have been a verified member on this site for some time now and i have yet to have a successful hookup. Can anyone offer advice on what i am doing wrong or how to actually find women on thia site? I am in lower alabama/gulf coast area.
Us white boys get even less luck:(

I wholeheartedly agree, respect is important and it goes both ways. Like dating on the outside, we all have preferences and we all like different kinds of women and men. There are many good members here, verified and non verified, but unfortunately many fakes too. Keep in mind, verified people do flake. Thank you, many other members have met quality members and some of them are discreet and chose not to advertise it on the site. I connect with women on the outside and don't rely solely on an adult site for dating. b2w really comes in handing for connecting while going city to city for business and personal travel.
Agreed 100% bro like you seen with me I have met people from all walks of life but this ain't about me it's about other black men and the thirsty ones that give a bad name that's why I responded to this thread

It's not a fantasy thing it's a respect thing and the people in this lifestyle need to learn that and also the black men need to be more selective with the females and couples they choose most couples/women on this site are average at best most don't even weight train or carry themselves well yet brothers drool over them Guys like @TopCat and @bigblackbull76 meet a lot of quality people in the lifestyle they are the ones who set the right standards for everyone and brothers should take notes from them and also @AlphaRyder too;)
Aww damn you left me out. I'm offended lol :bounce:

I hear your observations and went through many of the same frustrations when I first moved to the South. There are qa number of issues at play - some you CAN control and others you CANNOT.

What you CANNOT control: (worrying about these is a waste of time)

1/ Lowest Common Denominator (LCDs): Unfortunately - most BBCs are so thirsty, that they are devoid of standards. Irrespective of how discerning, polished or articulate you are - you are inevitable type cast into a stereotype of the broke, buff, Adonis who is up for fucking anyone at anytime. There is no way to shake that, and unfortunately - the vast majority of BBCs do their best to keep the stereotype alive.

2/ Economics: BBCs unconsciously sign a Faustian bargain when playing with couples. BBCs get an NSA date served on a platter with no economic or emotional investment. The couples do all the screening, their relationship maintenance and most times pay for the room or venue. All a guy has no economics in the transaction and is often and predictably treated as such.

3/ Mythology: Black men have been seduced by a false narrative of being omnipotent, sex gods who inspire white women to get weak in the knees and bow down to service her KING. While, I admittedly also enjoy the numerous memes, pics and videos in line with the theme, this narrative is FALSE. If you search on the internet for data on dating site or adult sites - the truth is the OPPOSITE. White Men are by far the most sought after demographic in any online arena at 3x the rate of Black or Latin men. So in reality - the most average, pasty, beer-gut white dude that walks into a bar is 3x more likely than you to get laid. Why does such overwhelming evidence go ignored? Easy, because it is flattering to us as black men. Just note how nervous and particular white women are to please white men - from prospect to hubbies. On the one hand, white men there is an almost neurotic attention to: the concern over looks, weight, tits, cosmetic surgery, hair, perception of willingness to date outside her race. On the other hand, the average white female from size 0 to size 25 legitimately is confident that some buff 30 year old stud will want to bang her out.

But there are things that a BBC CAN and should control: (and is absolutely worth every minute)

1/ Focus on single vanilla women: A common problem is that most BBCs rely too much on women in the lifestyle for their sexual needs. There are so many other dating and hook-up platforms out there. First, the women on these platforms are usually younger, hotter, more curious and more open to diversity. It's no surprise that when Obama won the election he gained over 75% of the women under 30 demographic LOL. Further - its now eight years later and these women are today between 26-40 years old! It's not derogatory - but older, married women are just a product of influences from a different time and different peer pressure. Second, single "vanilla" women are not really "vanilla" at all! In contrast to older women who were a product of a different and more conservative time, vanilla women under forty are extremely sexually curious, love big fat black dicks too and want to have their sexual horizons broadened just as much as "lifestyle" women. For me personally - over half of my threesomes or group sex fun has been with so-called vanilla women.

2/ Have a standard and stick to it: Most BBCs are treated poorly because they enable it. They encourage bad behavior by not standing firm to core principles. They remain available when couples flake out with flimsy excuses, they never tell a willing pussy no - even if she is not within their physical standards, and the do not demand basic human courtesy from a couple. Stop being so thirsty and invest in a self-esteem.

3/ Leverage Technology: According to the latest numbers from Silicon Valley, there are more smart phones in the US than there are people. Every smartphone has a great camera and has wifi access. This means that everyone should not only have access to clear, crisp pictures and videos, but also have easy access to messaging, chat and video chat programs. If a "female" or "couple" is hesitant to jump on a program or phone to have a real conversation or verify - that is a HUGE red-flag. Further, using "vanilla" dating apps like T1nder or OK Cup1d to meet non-lifestyle women also helps here because they are used to the need to verify early and be mobile friendly.

See, this is why I rocks with you Bruh :cool:

We've had a few talks 'offline' about these topics and although we don't see exactly 100 on all things - I definitely recognize you as one of the True Nuhs out here doing the Damn Thing!

Too many guys out are 'diluting' the Game in this new millennium - chasing the poom poom like a sex-starved beggars ("More porridge, please?") and dragging the Black Bull namesake though the mud. :bounce:

The reputation of the virile Bull, the renown potency of the Black Man MUST be upheld, lest we fall victim to becoming caricature of our True selves. Granted, there does exist a fantasy aspect to all of this, HOWEVER. com - as I told a White boi recently on these threads...'We started this *******, and we gon' finish this *******' lol 'This *******', being the Game - handed down by the verbal tradition, generation upon generation.
The silky-smooth Jedi mind-acrobatics of our Street Forefathers, the hustlers and pimps who Sold the Game (never to be told)
The Game, which existed well before the internets - and yet we have some 'bucks' out here fuckin up the rotation, hustling backwards. smdh.... its a damn shame, really. I've already said too much...

Brothas need to tighten their ******* up and put that Stride and Glide back in their step. NEVER let things affect You; We affect Things.

"There's RULES to this *******"

ONE.

Last edited:
3/ Leverage Technology: ...everyone should not only have access to clear, crisp pictures and videos, but also have easy access to messaging, chat and video chat programs. If a "female" or "couple" is hesitant to jump on a program or phone to have a real conversation or verify - that is a HUGE red-flag.

Brotha Alpha, unfortunately a lot of self-proclaimed 'Bulls' mistake the red flag with the Pavlovian call to charge forward lol :bounce:...rather than 'wait, something ain't right...'

Not really bro in the real world white men are the most looked at as the most attractive "real world " stats will show that this site is just fantasy bro lol
I actually have ongoing talks with some of my ...'White Brethern', about social synergy and social dynamics in the Real world. You bring up a very interesting point about the 'attraction' of White males - and yet it rarely has anything to do with sexuality. But we can discuss that 'off-camera'. You got my info :cool:

One of the big problems about being local is that people are scared of relationships and down't want to risk being entangled, or else they are afraid of what might happen if they bump into you in the street when they are out with hubby or family.
I won't ever make any encounter with anyone on home ground - I always play around far away from home where there is no chance of meeting that person ever again.
I'm lucky in that I travel around, but many people won't, so you need to be the one who is on the move. And then just keep your eyes open for the signs. I've met men who wouldn't recognise a "score" if I were to strip naked in front of them

Said this before and will say it again. The 2 biggest factors are:

1) Willingness from the participants. (We're already assuming that everybody's real and/or verified in some way).
2.) Close geographic proximity (unless somebody's willing to jump on a plane or foot the bill for it).

Even then, there is always a possibility of somebody flaking out.

See, this is why I rocks with you Bruh :cool:

We've had a few talks 'offline' about these topics and although we don't see exactly 100 on all things - I definitely recognize you as one of the True Nuhs out here doing the Damn Thing!

Too many guys out are 'diluting' the Game in this new millennium - chasing the poom poom like a sex-starved beggars ("More porridge, please?") and dragging the Black Bull namesake though the mud. :bounce:

The reputation of the virile Bull, the renown potency of the Black Man MUST be upheld, lest we fall victim to becoming caricature of our True selves. Granted, there does exist a fantasy aspect to all of this, HOWEVER. com - as I told a White boi recently on these threads...'We started this *******, and we gon' finish this *******' lol 'This *******', being the Game - handed down by the verbal tradition, generation upon generation.
The silky-smooth Jedi mind-acrobatics of our Street Forefathers, the hustlers and pimps who Sold the Game (never to be told)
The Game, which existed well before the internets - and yet we have some 'bucks' out here fuckin up the rotation, hustling backwards. smdh.... its a damn shame, really. I've already said too much...

Brothas need to tighten their ******* up and put that Stride and Glide back in their step. NEVER let things affect You; We affect Things.

"There's RULES to this *******"

ONE.
Straight facts right about thirsty dudes nuff said;)

I have met with only two couples over the years, but there have been several couples whom were not looking for a older guy, so hang in there. If you feel that it's hopeless move on and search other sites

What's up @bigblackbull76 - hope all is well in your world. We should grab a bourbon sometime when we cross paths and have a melding of minds. About to catch a flight - so I'll keep this brief. I think we are closer on your rebuttals than it may initially appear.

1/ First using the term 'BBC' to describe a well-endowed Black stud when you can label yourself absolutely whatever you want- but why reduce yourself to just a male appendage?

I hear you and agree fully. I never refer to myself as a "BBC" - - however I do refer to my dick as a BBD, BBC, whatever. Some guys embrace it and are happy to be solely considered as such. Some folks view it as a term of endearment. Others refer to it as their roles in an NSA encounter. I used it colloquially as the last definition.

2/ Second on the Mythology piece. Speak your peace from your POV but for myself and alot of other Black Alpha, tall, intelligent, fit, long strong hard cock, banging em out brothers I know we not only live up to the myth but perpetuate and exacerbate the true narrative of the Black Adonis very well.

In this case, I was not referring from my personal experiences or any one else's personal experience. My personal experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I am fortunate to travel often and am extremely confident making new friends in any locale. I was referring SOLELY to the statistical data. I can send you the data sets offline or if your feel intellectually curious one day you can search and peruse. Being Alpha also entails embracing the odds, even if against us, and crushing the task at hand anyway. From studies of online response patterns over the past ten years, the trends are as I described. That's just numbers - and as a man of science, I take numbers and probabilities seriously. I think where the numbers diverge from our individual realities is that the numbers aggregate a very wide swath of men - where you, I and other successful men are clearly in the top quartile, decile or whatever top-tier bucket out there. My warning of these numbers and labeling this reality as "mythology" was a warning to the younger guys out there who might be lulled into complacency because they have a big dick, superior stroke game or other attributes. That warning is: enjoy those genetic gifts, but bear in mind that the average white male enjoys statistical benefits from sheer numbers and social programming. So, step up and be Alpha and be excellent. I think we agree, but contextualized from different perspectives. As you said - "As for the Black guys not having any luck - a pic of your dic and talking about fucking is not gonna get you any luck on here. The same rules that apply in the real-world still apply on here and that's part of the reason why guys are still not successful and failing."

Irrespective - I enjoy the healthy discussions. Keep the thoughtfulness and positivity flowing.

View media item 41501View media item 41502View media item 67962View media item 41503View media item 53495
Great post I am in the same boat Bruh I was also talking about other youngin's on here as well I meet a lot of females too but us main guys like:Topcat,bbb76,alpharyder,me,bbcnatx are just a slim few as you can see from our content and videos good to see smart articulate brothers on here;)

Back