NFL Sunday and cuckolding

we're in an IR cuckold forum genius
Well seems like you need to tell that to just about everyone else that posted to this thread as well.

Btw dumbass, you don't have to be a pussy/fag/gay/wimp to enjoy IR sex. Not sure you could relate to that so I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand.

I know this isn't supposed to be a sports forum, but now that bad officiating has cost a team a win, how much worse does it have to get before the NFL gives in to the refs pension demands??

I know this isn't supposed to be a sports forum, but now that bad officiating has cost a team a win, how much worse does it have to get before the NFL gives in to the refs pension demands??
Worst I've seen. I know everybody makes mistakes but that was incompetence. I agree with Jon Gruden's comment about just having a bad feeling after the game. Ruined the game for me.

This may not be a sports forum, but reading this beats reading posts like "I think the white race should be bred out of existence" or guys pretending to be women asking "what would you do to this pussy".

yea, a lot of these posts can get out of hand. Im a big hockey fan, and between whats going on there, and now the NFL allowing this officiating to continue, you start to feel jaded towards it all.

Back