Newest Fantasy or going to far?

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
When we began involving other males to join us in our sex lives, one of the rules we set was that we would only ever involve BBC, and this was suggested by mrs inked and if honest I had not even considered the thought of race, surprised by her suggestion, as where she had lived all her life, is your typical quintessential English market town, so not many black people, she had not even kissed a black male up till our first meet.
over the last 3 yrs we have travelled down what as been a very exciting roller coaster ride of emotional explosions for us both, having some of the hottest sex we could ever of wished for, and the odd questioning of whether we had opened a can of worms that eventually would eat us both alive and destroy or relationship. from the first time I watched mrs inked with bbc, I knew something had changed within her, we have the video of it still and the look on her face as she enjoyed her first BBC is of pure pleasure and joy, which as been repeated on many occasions since. It took me a while to realise that I was a cuckold, and have tried to understand the emotions, but gave up because I am a follower of the line of thought " if it feels good and everyone is happy, enjoy it"
for the first 18 mths we had fun with half a dozen bbc, to varying levels of satisfaction, but even the lowest rated bbc, was way ahead of any of my efforts.
the last 18 mths it seems like mrs inked as lost interest a little, when asked if there was something that could be done to regain the enthusiasm and enjoyment she showed when we began, she said all the meets we had were starting to feel the same and she wanted to explore further, I queried how and she said its up to you?
she knows that I fantasize a little more hard core than she does? maybe I don't though? so I am confused, in case I get it wrong? she knows I only get hard these days, thinking of her taking bbc in every hole in every scenario you could imagine or watching videos we have taken along the way, so does the fact that she said "its up to you" means I can arrange something that she knows will be a little more intense ?
she as mentioned on occasions about being an ******* for a night, so 1 of the bbcs we have played with several times, arranges parties for greedy girls/cuckold couples so was thinking of asking him to get 2 vwe bbcs, who would be willing to act the part of paying clients to make this happen for her, but for it to be as real as possible, I would even give them the money beforehand with out her knowing, am I going to far?

Back