Hi! I'm Dave, Austin Tx. So I have had a few incredible experiences with IR cuckolding with my ex wife several years ago. Thought I would try my hand and sharing some stories! Those experiences were by far, the most incredible and amazing times I have ever had. Looking forward to exploring this site, chatting, sharing, and just having fun! I have had two careers that I somehow managed to bounce between over the years. I worked in the criminal justice field, as well as the martial arts and fitness industry. Come say hi! Dave

Attachments

• Dave.jpg
    Dave.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi! I'm Dave, Austin Tx. So I have had a few incredible experiences with IR cuckolding with my ex wife several years ago. Thought I would try my hand and sharing some stories! Those experiences were by far, the most incredible and amazing times I have ever had. Looking forward to exploring this site, chatting, sharing, and just having fun! I have had two careers that I somehow managed to bounce between over the years. I worked in the criminal justice field, as well as the martial arts and fitness industry. Come say hi! Dave
What happened to the ex wife bro? Can we see her?

Back