New to this

Hello. I'll tell you my story and hope to get some advice here. My name is Carlos, I'm 37 years old and I've been married for 5 years to Helena, 33. Altogether, we already have more than 10 years of relationship. We have a traditional relationship, very different from what I observed in this forum. We had our sex quota when we dated, but it was always very traditional. I always fantasized in a menage with another woman and I already talked to her about it, but she said she would be very jealous, so this fantasy was never realized nor do I believe it will be.

After so much time of relationship, the sex life gets a bit boring and we get to have sex at most once a week. I've always known men who have the fantasy of seeing their wives with another man, but it never crossed my mind. I never considered it absurd, because my mind is wide open, but, simply, it was not something I was looking for. At least that's what I thought.

Everything changed a few days ago, at Carnaval. In my city - just like in most of Brazil - we celebrate Carnaval with street parties, where there are shows in various parts of the city and almost everyone goes to the street to ******* and have fun. Last Saturday, the first day of Carnaval, there was me, my wife, her twin sister and more cousins and friends enjoying the party. My sister-in-law, who is virtually identical to my wife, was hooking up with a friend of her cousin. Let's call him Fábio. He's a big, strong black guy living in a town two hours away from mine.

At this moment I need to contextualize a little. My wife and I are fans of a rock band that ended its activities a few years ago, but they are doing a series of shows as a kind of reunion. One of these concerts will be in this neighboring city, where the second sister of my wife ( not the twin) lives. It's the same city where Fábio lives. Me, my wife and sisters-in-law had previously arranged to attend this concert, which will be in April, but there was an unforeseen event and I will have another appointment on the same date. However, I said that my wife could go, since my appointment is in a nearby town. I could drop her off at her sister's and, taking her back, two days later.

During the Carnaval party, my wife commented about this show and how she would love to go, but was not sure because of my absence. Fábio also commented that he was thinking of going to this same show with some friends and that it would be great if everyone was there. Her interest was on my sister-in-law, of course, but when my wife remarked that I could not go, he made a joke, telling me that there would be other big, strong friends like him who could take good care of my wife. It was a provocative, but inocent joke, that should have gone unnoticed. But that had an effect on me. Suddenly, I visualized a muscular black man embraced with my wife watching a concert. I did not have to use much of my imagination, for the sight was there in front of me, since this was what happened to my sister-in-law, who is just like my wife. I spent the rest of the night thinking about it and every time Fabio kissed or hugged my sister-in-law I imagined my wife. I had not been so excited in a while.

The next day, I searched wildly about it on the internet and ended up finding this forum. I have seen several reports, both of people discovering this fantasy and experienced people. I would ask for your help on how to deal with it, because although it is something new to me, I do not feel confused. It's something I really want to happen. As I said, I am very open and unprejudiced and knowing that so many couples can be very happy living in this unconventional way gives me more conviction that it is something that I can enjoy.

Back