New- potential cuck

d_subbie

Male
From
PA, US
So the wife and I have been talking about her taking on a boyfriend , she usually responds with playful banter and blows the discussion away .
Yesterday we were at a restaurant where a black waiter was making a pass at her in front of me . She went to the bathroom after our dinner and when we went home we were talking about how he was flirting with her and we had mind blowing sex with her calling me the waiter and how her hubby can’t satisfy her ! Switched to telling me about how she made out with the waiter in the ladies room and all this led to mind blowing sex . Is she ready for real life bbc dating ?

So the wife and I have been talking about her taking on a boyfriend , she usually responds with playful banter and blows the discussion away .
Yesterday we were at a restaurant where a black waiter was making a pass at her in front of me . She went to the bathroom after our dinner and when we went home we were talking about how he was flirting with her and we had mind blowing sex with her calling me the waiter and how her hubby can’t satisfy her ! Switched to telling me about how she made out with the waiter in the ladies room and all this led to mind blowing sex . Is she ready for real life bbc dating ?
Not yet.
but you are close. I will tell you that. My best suggestion is to try and find a Bull that has newbie couple training experience. you need a guy that will help you avoid the most common mistakes. You are still in fantasy mode with her, but with the right guy, you can take it from fantasy to real time. Congrats!!!

Back