New mainstream interracial and cuckold media?

I don't think that Anne Heywood was looking for Love with the black janitor but rather she felt a strong need to be fucked by him, she NEEDED his hard black cock fucking in her unprotected white cunt. She accepted his abuse because if she didn't he would not fuck her, when she crawled like a dog as he commanded her to do if she wanted him to fuck her; rather than accepting her as his white fuck toy and cum dump, no more than a piece of white fuck meat; he decided to severely abuse her by burning her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples. Then he advertised to everyone that she enjoyed being fucked by black guys. That was too much for Anne Heywood to accept so she had to move to another town.

They had a huge sexual attraction for each other, but they were both raised in a racist environment and played their roles. Women were taught not to want sex with a black man, even though it was clear she wanted it.
A black man himself was oppressed all his life, experienced a lot of racism, and tought that white women is not for him, but he wanted a white woman, and when he got the opportunity to make love with a white woman, he did not know how to treat her other than to humiliate her. It was a kind of revenge.
In those days, such stories could not have a happy ending.
They both were victims of society rasicism.

I know this has been mentioned a number of times before but there seems to be more and more commercials with very pretty white girls in commercials, obviously married or with black guys I’ve recently noticed a Verizon commercia with an interracial couple and now while my black hubby and I are switching back and forth to the basketball tourney and pro golf, we just saw another pretty white blond (with 2 ******* I might add) with a black husband, that’s in a Valspar paint commercial.. Commercials have come a long was since that Cheerios commercial that might have been the first one I ever noticed years ago.. lol

They had a huge sexual attraction for each other, but they were both raised in a racist environment and played their roles. Women were taught not to want sex with a black man, even though it was clear she wanted it.
A black man himself was oppressed all his life, experienced a lot of racism, and tought that white women is not for him, but he wanted a white woman, and when he got the opportunity to make love with a white woman, he did not know how to treat her other than to humiliate her. It was a kind of revenge.
In those days, such stories could not have a happy ending.
They both were victims of society rasicism.
I agree with you but nothing that you said is an excuse for burning her TiTs on a radiator and multiple times. I can understand him enjoying humiliating and degrading her, advertising to everyone that she loved black cocks, even making her crawl like a dog for his black cock, essentially making her beg him to fuck her. I could easily understand him wanting to whip and paddle her naked white TiTs and cunt hard but burning her TiTs on a radiator and multiple times is way too much to excuse.

Anyone have any recommendations of new TV shows and movies I can watch with my girlfriend that have interracial sex or IR cuckolding or stag and vixen relationships? Any songs that talk about BBC or interracial or white girls we can listen to? Looking to normalize it for the both of us :)
I suggest you view the adult "streaming" services and try those for a while. They're not all that expensive ... like $20. And you can go to all these streaming services and get a preview of what they're about. Check out these links, it'll help you get started.

Last edited:
It’s amazing how your views change with time. I was only 5yrs old when this movie came out and can’t exactly remember when I first saw it, maybe I was around 15 or 16 when I first saw it, but even then, it was just a movie with a tragic ending. It still wasn’t enough to ever make me fantasize about having sex with a black man.. but when I see clips from it now, and the sex scene with Ken Norton and Susan George, I find it extremely exciting.. So to breaking my train of thought down.. the movie came out in ‘75, about 10 yrs later in ‘85 and still no black fantasies.. and then another 10 years later by the time I was 25, I’m serious hooked on black cock and been black exclusive ever since.. Going back to when I was 15 or 16 when I first saw this movie, if anyone would have told me that in 10 years, I’d be loving black cock just as much as Susan George played in that movie, I’d have told them they’re out of their mind.. Another something about the movie that still has an effect on me is that in the movie, Susan George had the affair in revenge of her husband cheating on her and coincidently, my first time with a black man was motivated by a cheating husband also.. Makes me wonder how many other white womens first time with a black man was motivated by revenge of a cheating husband also..?

Attachments

• 20230305_204457.jpg
    20230305_204457.jpg
    687.5 KB · Views: 106
Anyone have any recommendations of new TV shows and movies I can watch with my girlfriend that have interracial sex or IR cuckolding or stag and vixen relationships? Any songs that talk about BBC or interracial or white girls we can listen to? Looking to normalize it for the both of us :)
Bridgerton, or any spinoff thereof.

Back