New Hopefully from Oregon

TylerSavage

Male
From
OR, US
I'm a new husband hoping for wife to move into this lifestyle. I may be wasting my time but this is an deeply held desire to see her completely unleashed by a BBC deep inside her but someone that is her friend to. How close...as close as they want without me being removed from the equation. Let me tell a bit about us and tell me if you think there is a chance.

-married 36 years, three grown boys all out of house
-we've roleplayed with me as a guy she went out with in high school, when we did she was wild, so wet and said his name over and over, as in, Yes Roper, oh fuck me harder. But then she said she didn't want to do that anymore. I think she liked it so much it scared her.
-I've brought up her having anyone of her choice, she thought about it, talked about wondering what it would be like with a guy she worked with, flirted pretty hard with him but then a few days later said no way he would and said she didn't want to.
-When we've talked about it she says it would be a adultery to be with someone else, my permission or not and it would make her feel like an object.
-she fucked a guy four days in a row when I was in military and away. She says it meant nothing and sex was bad....but she went back three more times, hmmm. It doesn't bother me she did it, it really bothers me I didn't get to see them especially since another couple was in same room and saw them.
-I've let her dance with guys at clubs, she has a great time but when they move in hard she backs off but stays and flirts just says not that far.
-she had girl on girl experience at young age, but now feels bad she lead them down bad path maybe. She denies attraction to women even though I've offered. Is she still deep down interested in women?
-she is very sweet and pure type but once I get my tongue in her and cock in her she is an absolute fuck slut and will tell me how wonderful cock feels in her.
-there is nothing I won't give her or try to make this real for her. I know if a BBC ever gets inside her the explosion of lust, fluid and sound will be indescribable.
-when we were younger she would grab my cock anywhere, church, friend's house, whatever. As she got older she decide sex was dirty to some degree though she still loves it. But she can be very prudish about things on tv, people, etc.
-I had trauma to my penis about two years ago and developed Pyronine's disease, for anyone who doesn't know, it's a thick build up of connective tissue in your cock that bends it and reduces ******* flow into it significantly. So I went from seven inches, very thick, rock hard to 3 inches, thin and maintain a sad, sad erection only with her on top. Any other position I can't even penetrate her. I've tried toys and strap-ons, she hates them. Says she wants flesh on flesh. She is very sweet, says I still satisfy her but I know she so wants a hard cock back. Why not the perfection of 10 inches of a thick black man in her?
-and finally, the worst, her stepfather made her go down on him and he did same to her when she was about 9-13. He probably finger fucked her, she can't remember. She can't remember if he ever fucked her, she is total blank there. He pretty much openly fucked her sister and she was very willing but very confuswd because she didn't know any better. When we met he had just bought her a new waterbed and was grooming her to fuck for sure, I was there. We pulled fast one and got her out, reported it and he went to jail. But this trauma has a lot to do with her viewing sex negatively.

So....is there a chance for this? Any ideas I'm very open to. If she ever tried I know she would love it and it would heal her to some degree I think if it was good. I'm in it to see her completely lose her mind and I just want to see it.

Last edited:
I'm a new husband hoping for wife to move into this lifestyle. I may be wasting my time but this is an deeply held desire to see her completely unleashed by a BBC deep inside her but someone that is her friend to. How close...as close as they want without me being removed from the equation. Let me tell a bit about us and tell me if you think there is a chance.

-we've roleplayed with me as a guy she went out with in high school, when we did she was wild, so wet and said his name over and over, as in, Yes Roper, oh fuck me harder. But then she said she didn't want to do that anymore. I think she liked it so much it scared her.
-I've brought up her having anyone of her choice, she thought about it, talked about wondering what it would be like with a guy she worked with, flirted pretty hard with him but then a few days later said no way he would and said she didn't want to.
-When we've talked about it she says it would be a adultery to be with someone else, my permission or not and it would make her feel like an object.
-she fucked a guy four days in a row when I was in military and away. She says it meant nothing and sex was bad....but she went back three more times, hmmm. It doesn't bother me she did it, it really bothers me I didn't get to see them especially since another couple was in same room and saw them.
-I've let her dance with guys at clubs, she has a great time but when they move in hard she backs off but stays and flirts just says not that far.
-she had girl on girl experience at young age, but now feels bad she lead them down bad path maybe. She denies attraction to women even though I've offered. Is she still deep down interested in women?
-she is very sweet and pure type but once I get my tongue in her and cock in her she is an absolute fuck slut and will tell me how wonderful cock feels in her.
-there is nothing I won't give her or try to make this real for her. I know if a BBC ever gets inside her the explosion of lust, fluid and sound will be indescribable.
-when we were younger she would grab my cock anywhere, church, friend's house, whatever. As she got older she decide sex was dirty to some degree though she still loves it. But she can be very prudish about things on tv, people, etc.
-I had trauma to my penis about two years ago and developed Pyronine's disease, for anyone who doesn't know, it's a thick build up of connective tissue in your cock that bends it and reduces ******* flow into it significantly. So I went from seven inches, very thick, rock hard to 3 inches, thin and maintain a sad, sad erection only with her on top. Any other position I can't even penetrate her. I've tried toys and strap-ons, she hates them. Says she wants flesh on flesh. She is very sweet, says I still satisfy her but I know she so wants a hard cock back. Why not the perfection of 10 inches of a thick black man in her?
-and finally, the worst, her stepfather made her go down on him and he did same to her when she was about 9-13. He probably finger fucked her, she can't remember. She can't remember if he ever fucked her, she is total blank there. He pretty much openly fucked her sister and she was very willing but very confuswd because she didn't know any better. When we met he had just bought her a new waterbed and was grooming her to fuck for sure, I was there. We pulled fast one and got her out, reported it and he went to jail. But this trauma has a lot to do with her viewing sex negatively.

So....is there a chance for this? Any ideas I'm very open to. If she ever tried I know she would love it and it would heal her to some degree I think if it was good. I'm in it to see her completely lose her mind and I just want to see it.

shes a cutie pie. Pics describe exactly what you’ve said in your post

I had trauma to my penis about two years ago and developed Pyronine's disease, for anyone who doesn't know, it's a thick build up of connective tissue in your cock that bends it and reduces ******* flow into it significantly. So I went from seven inches, very thick, rock hard to 3 inches, thin and maintain a sad, sad erection only with her on top.

dude, so sorry about that. THAT SUCKS

and finally, the worst, her stepfather made her go down on him and he did same to her when she was about 9-13. He probably finger fucked her, she can't remember. She can't remember if he ever fucked her, she is total blank there. He pretty much openly fucked her sister and she was very willing but very confuswd because she didn't know any better.

this pisses me the fuck off. This would explain her complicated relationship with sex. Is this trauma that still effects her. Im sure it has. Has she had therapy for this? So sorry that happened to her

just saw the rest of the post - I got you…

this pisses me the fuck off. This would explain her complicated relationship with sex. Is this trauma that still effects her. Im sure it has. Has she had therapy for this? So sorry that happened to her

just saw the rest of the post - I got you…
She had some therapy but not enough. She doesn't want to bring up the hurt she says, and I totally get it. I think she's afraid he did more, which we've talked about and both think is likely. She was very wild when younger, and seemed happier. I think allowing herself to somehow believe she was bad by her bi experience or enjoying what he did to some degree has caused her to push much of anything but vanilla away. I think if she opened herself to it and was treated well by other men she would see she has every right to enjoy herself and let go. When she lets go I'm still amazed and she is a completely different person for about 12 hours.

Thanks for your kind word too.

At this point I think I'm just going to have to live life, when we go out and have fun just hope maybe the right scenario comes up and the guys realizes this isn't going to just be a quick pick-up. I think if a guy honestly invests time in getting to know her, flirt but not too far right off. Wait until she is comfortable and feels safe and get a nice buzz going she may slowly open up to more. Question is, where is that guy and where to meet him?

Sorry,,,you kinda lost me at “I’m a new husband,,,married 36 years”,,,which is it? I got married at 23, coming up on 38 years,,,there’s nothing new about me!

Back