New Here would LOVE to get somw help

Hello everyone :) as i suppoused i am not the first one asking for advice on how to turn my gf in yo cuckold world but, anyway the fantasy It got too hight that i am even willing to pay on this site to get advice so i am going to explain my current situation!

Im a spanish Guy 23years old and my gf polish 24 we have been together since 3years And everything IS amazing regards to us, we have great sex, we LOVE each other like crazy and everything IS all right but there IS is picture of her enjoying a BBC that It cant let me be hahaha she IS quiet submissive in daily Life but in the bed she gets horny and slut as fuck so i always felt she deserves a huge bbc to satisfy her well even tho i do! So yesterday i brought the topic Up, i found the perfect time when we we're at McDonald's and this latino Guy working there was good looking for her IS What she told me, so later at home i told her that sometimes i think about u fucking or flirting with another guys and that turns me on, she started to look at me as if she wasnt believing what i just told her, so she started thinking there was something else and thinking that its me who wants to have sex with others and then crying cause she thinks i'd be Happy with Someone else at that point i stopped the topic ofcourse and felt bad so i dont know if i should bring It Up once again in a diferent way?.... Etc.. thank u very muchas in advance to all of u!

Back