New here. Wife has a bull, I dislike him, everybody else adores him

I am a teacher. Three years ago the guy who used to bully me during high school joined my faculty as coach. He is also the ex of my wife. When they met at a social function they hit it off right away.
Either she spends the weekends at his place, leaving me to look after the *******, or he comes over to our place.
The ******* adore him, he is really great with them.
The sex life between my wife and I has actually improved. But still, I hate that bastard.

I am a teacher. Three years ago the guy who used to bully me during high school joined my faculty as coach. He is also the ex of my wife. When they met at a social function they hit it off right away.
Either she spends the weekends at his place, leaving me to look after the *******, or he comes over to our place.
The sex life between my wife and I has actually improved. But still, I hate that bastard.
WOW! you are in a pickle

That's awesome. Sucks for you, but if she's happy taking his dick, he's happy using her mouth/pussy, and your ******* are happy to see him at the house and spend time with him then you might have to just grit your teeth and let it play out naturally.
Be prepared for your ******* to start asking questions, if I were you I'd try burying the hachet.

She’s hot

You just have to accept it

Many white husbands would envy you. As has been said you need to accept it. Both the situation and his superiority. There’s nothing shameful in being inferior. Struggling against the reality is much more painful.

Since you know she is fucking him. You need to talk to her - tell her you need help to be a better cuckold - you want to be a submissive sissy-fem bimale cuckold. You need her to train you to enjoy sucking his cock hard and guiding his cock into her pussy then lick his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy. If you are going to be a cuckold - be a good sissy-fem bimale cuckold. Does she peg you with a toy or strapon? Is she still sucking your cock and letting you fuck her pussy? Are you licking her pussy clean now?

Anything like this swinging open relationship all count on 3 big thing honesty trust and communication, if you have a problem with the guy be up front I would just ask if she would be will to try some other people and find her a new bull worst case she says no if you don't want her to and she keeps on then it's cheating then the balls in your court stay or leave
first nice tit photo on your profile page.
second yes hubby needs to talk to her. He likes it more than he is saying - keeping the ******* while she is at the bulls house fucking him.

You just have to accept it
Bullshit,I cuckolded my wife right back with about a half dozen different women! I told her no way was I staying home play Mr. Mom while she played! I gave her the ultimatum, I said if you want me to watch the ******* one night a week while you are out getting railed by black guys,then I want one night a week too. She was always jealous of other women around me and didn't take it very well, but she didn't want to give up her gig,so she reluctantly agreed to my terms! I made her pay for cuckolding me. Her flings would last a few months, mine lasted years! She stayed home watching the ******* one night a week for years. I took my anger and frustration out on the asses of every married white wife, mom,and grandmother I could get my cock into. And they never complained! I had my own stable in rotation! One time I was in a local pub with my wife, and there were three other married women in therewith their husbands, that I was fucking regularly! You don't just have to accept it!

My wife has been with other guys for several years and there have been a few guys she has fucked that I didn’t like. But all of them gave her a good fucking—something I’m incapable of.
My wife chooses her own guys and I accept that.
Like my wife, maybe your wife’s sexual needs are not being fulfilled by her husband.
So we cucks should accept that guys we dislike may sometimes be needed for having our wives enjoy good sex.

My wife has been with other guys for several years and there have been a few guys she has fucked that I didn’t like. But all of them gave her a good fucking—something I’m incapable of.
My wife chooses her own guys and I accept that.
Like my wife, maybe your wife’s sexual needs are not being fulfilled by her husband.
So we cucks should accept that guys we dislike may sometimes be needed for having our wives enjoy good sex.
You put your wife before your ego - that is how you enjoy being a cuckold.

Back