New here. Wife has a bull, I dislike him, everybody else adores him

Anything like this swinging open relationship all count on 3 big thing honesty trust and communication, if you have a problem with the guy be up front I would just ask if she would be will to try some other people and find her a new bull worst case she says no if you don't want her to and she keeps on then it's cheating then the balls in your court stay or leave
I think he is just feeling vulnerable because the guy fucking his wife used to be his bully I think that he should keep fucking her and make hubby watch so he can see the pleasure she gives him. Besides their ******* and family love him

Last edited:
I am a teacher. Three years ago the guy who used to bully me during high school joined my faculty as coach. He is also the ex of my wife. When they met at a social function they hit it off right away.
Either she spends the weekends at his place, leaving me to look after the *******, or he comes over to our place.
The ******* adore him, he is really great with them.
The sex life between my wife and I has actually improved. But still, I hate that bastard.
Great movie idea

I am a teacher. Three years ago the guy who used to bully me during high school joined my faculty as coach. He is also the ex of my wife. When they met at a social function they hit it off right away.
Either she spends the weekends at his place, leaving me to look after the *******, or he comes over to our place.
The sex life between my wife and I has actually improved. But still, I hate that bastard.
I would fuck her sister until she gets the message! She won't like that anymore than what she is doing to you!

Either deal with it or fuck your wifes friends and relatives. Sister is always good. It has to work both ways or you will split.

You can express how you feel about him but it sounds like you might have to accept her decision to keep him around until she is ready to make that call on her own.
Its obvious everyone else likes him and she adores him too and probably feels you are being jealous or insecure about him.

I would relax and submit as much as possible when he is around and tough it out for now.

Ignore the guys with their hands on their dicks. There are only two ways to approach this.

1) Embrace it. Cuckolding is about turning the worst emotions (jealousy, humiliation, etc) into positive emotions and using them to fuel our passion for our partner. In your case, he is the one person you probably wanted her to sleep with the least. When he bullied you before, you were not submissive, you were not a cuck. Nut now that you are...maybe embrace your submissive role in the dynamic with HIM as well. Again, turn the negative into a positive. And if you do, watch how your sex life with her skyrockets!

2) If that does not work for you, then its time to have a serious talk with your wife. Can you ask her to give him up? Would she? Would she resent you, and just how much? The fact that your ******* have already met him means she has somewhat integrated him into your lives already. But you are still a man, still her husband. You are allowed to state your wants and needs just as she is.

Ignore the guys with their hands on their dicks. There are only two ways to approach this.

1) Embrace it. Cuckolding is about turning the worst emotions (jealousy, humiliation, etc) into positive emotions and using them to fuel our passion for our partner. In your case, he is the one person you probably wanted her to ******* with the least. When he bullied you before, you were not submissive, you were not a cuck. Nut now that you are...maybe embrace your submissive role in the dynamic with HIM as well. Again, turn the negative into a positive. And if you do, watch how your sex life with her skyrockets!

2) If that does not work for you, then its time to have a serious talk with your wife. Can you ask her to give him up? Would she? Would she resent you, and just how much? The fact that your ******* have already met him means she has somewhat integrated him into your lives already. But you are still a man, still her husband. You are allowed to state your wants and needs just as she is.
Really appreciate your comments. Although I am still a wannabe I feel it’s about acceptance/surrender that will also benefit and bring pleasure to the wife. Thanks again.

1) Embrace it. Cuckolding is about turning the worst emotions (jealousy, humiliation, etc) into positive emotions and using them to fuel our passion for our partner. In your case, he is the one person you probably wanted her to ******* with the least. When he bullied you before, you were not submissive, you were not a cuck. Nut now that you are...maybe embrace your submissive role in the dynamic with HIM as well. Again, turn the negative into a positive. And if you do, watch how your sex life with her skyrockets!

still he is fucking her often you need to go ahead and be a sub sissy-fem cuckold for them.

For Cuck Relationships to work long term, the Wife has to focus on his happiness as well OR plan for a marital relationship failure. When going before the Judge to determine custody of the children I can't imagine the husband losing that battle if he's documented his case.

Personally, I agree with MyPete, start dating other women, there are plenty out there desiring to meet married men. The one thing most women agree with is they don't like sharing their spouses with other women, period! She'll still slip around, however, to see the dude but she won't make it so obvious AND she won't spend nights away from home near as often.

I also believe you've basically lost your wife, anyway. Which is why you need to document her nights away with her old bou. I bet it stops his "sleepovers" with your wife, however, for GOOD.

Lol this is the funniest ******* I’ve seen so far on here 😂😂😂

Back