New Cuckold. My Wife is Sleeping with Her Boss

Hi everyone, this is my first post to the forum. My wife had been frustrated with our sex life for awhile and I knew she had been. She expressed this frustration and after several conversations we agreed that she could see other men to fulfill those needs. About a month later she said that she wanted to start seeing her boss, and I had reservations but I didn't want to stand in her way. For about three months after that she would go to his house and spend time with him. I took a little getting used to, but she seemed a lot happier and I was glad that it was working out for her.

Two months ago she told me that he had expressed to her that he would like me to start coming with her to his place and serve as their maid while she was there. I was a little shocked, and said you can't be serious. She said he was and already had the maid uniform and accessories. I told her I didn't think I could do that, and she said she thought it would help her professionally (raise or promotion) and that she liked him a lot and wanted to give it a try (easy for her to say).

I agreed to do it, mainly because if it would help her in any small way with her career it would be worth it. I've done it twice so far and still adjusting to it all. I am new to all of this and wanted to get some thoughts from people more experienced. Thanks.

Attachments

• 100_1208.JPG
    100_1208.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 157565(2).jpg
    157565(2).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 108
Hi everyone, this is my first post to the forum. My wife had been frustrated with our sex life for awhile and I knew she had been. She expressed this frustration and after several conversations we agreed that she could see other men to fulfill those needs. About a month later she said that she wanted to start seeing her boss, and I had reservations but I didn't want to stand in her way. For about three months after that she would go to his house and spend time with him. I took a little getting used to, but she seemed a lot happier and I was glad that it was working out for her.

Two months ago she told me that he had expressed to her that he would like me to start coming with her to his place and serve as their maid while she was there. I was a little shocked, and said you can't be serious. She said he was and already had the maid uniform and accessories. I told her I didn't think I could do that, and she said she thought it would help her professionally (raise or promotion) and that she liked him a lot and wanted to give it a try (easy for her to say).

I agreed to do it, mainly because if it would help her in any small way with her career it would be worth it. I've done it twice so far and still adjusting to it all. I am new to all of this and wanted to get some thoughts from people more experienced. Thanks.
After my wife slept with few people, we participated in wife swapping and quickly abandoned it and reverted back to wife sleeping with other men and the first consideration for both of us was to make her boss happy by sleeping with him followed by making my boss happy... It worked well for us..

Back