New Cherrios Commercial

A commercial is not a medium for social change, it is a marketing tool to get people to buy a product. There are a lot of ways with the social media today, and television, and the movies to show alternative lifestyles. If I was sitting on the board of directors for a company and the marketing department ran any type of advertisement that pissed off a bunch of people, especially if the pissed off people got organized and vocal, that marketing director would be looking for a new job. Marketing is about selling not alienating anyone.

Marketing is about selling not alienating anyone? It is more complex then that...

http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/cheerios-interracial-ad-spiked-its-online-branding-77-150098

Chick-fil-A was 'supposed' to be dead in the water since the head of the business said he cares not for gay marriage. That sort of pushed the gays off the field. Turns out many people did the opposite of decry the company and ran to buy it's products in support; mostly right wing crowds it was reported.

Many soda and processed foods companies and fast food and soda companies that stock the items with GMOs, HFCS, artificial vitamins and other processed crap got bad press for many years. They were blamed for childhood obesity and health issues etc.

In general that was a left wing protest against those businesses and what they did. That is not my point however. Those same businesses still making the SAME PRODUCTS and putting the SAME ******* IN THOSE PRODUCTS made a PR move to say they were now LGBT friendly... The same base and same media that used to rip the companies were now supportive of these businesses, again the product line has not shifted, and some media critics even pumped the idea of people buying those nasty food products as a sign of support of the LGBT movement. The "food" is still as unhealthy as ever...

Check this classic wool over the eyes move. Smoking as 'empowerment' for women!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom

The adweek article talked about brand awareness of Cheerios, just compared to other GM brands, as going up. No final impact overall, yet it is clear the effect.

The market of mixed race families were not the aim nor who they were looking to reach. Who knows what the aim really was? The effect was that the ad polarized (as least online commentators) many and from that polarity new brand loyalty can be had and new allies gained to use your product.

Was it by design? Ad men are not always that clever...Human nature and the breaks given are interesting.

New Coke was really a mistake yet it did reignite Coca-cola proper when the original version came back. So too with an unexpected win over this mixed family ad campaign.

i find this thread intriguing ... and ALL the attempts to be so "politically correct" in their comments all the time about what we are actually seeing in commercials and in social media these days. It's NOT by accident that we see "so many" ads depicting a Black Alpha Male "with" a beautiful white woman - it can't be - because there ARE so, so many ads like this. Look around. Ad Media is "intentionally" placing Black Men 'with' white women in these commercials for a reason - to show this rapid "growth" in IR relationships which are, for the most part, a Black Alpha Male and a white woman.

Sure, the Cheerios commercial is 'cute' and everyone wants to say (or is supposed to say) things like, "oh, it's no big deal .. I'm okay with it .. so what .." and all the other PC things they say to make themselves look like they're so progressive and accepting to world changes. i suppose this site has become a PC site on accepting Black/white relationships for most .. and accepting them in such a passive "so what" attitude to make themselves feel good and jolly about what's really going on in society.

The truth is these many, many commercials are "reflective" of the white woman's choices to be with a Superior Man - a Black Man .. and to accept The Black Male as the true Alpha Male in Society. It's also reflective of the Black Alpha Male Stud "winning" white women over with Their Superior Black Masculinity. In turn, most white men feel it is a "slap in the face" to them because it's a sign that "YET ANOTHER" white woman has been "taken" by a Black Man. Another defeat for the inferior white male at the feet of The Black Man.

It reflects the "Social Ass Kicking" we white males are getting from the minority Black Male Stud. There is also a Lexus Car commercial (around Christmas) showing a beautiful pure white woman buying her young, Black Stud of a Man a car on Christmas morning .. taking Him by the hand and walking Him to the window to show Him what she bought 'for' Him as a sign of her devotion to His Black Male Alpha status. - Another commercial for Philadelphia Cream Cheese actually shows the obvious Black Stud "in bed" with His white woman, who is feeding Him like she is His 'bitch' in an obvious sign of submission. Look at commercials - there "are" many, many more showing Black Males with white females. It reflects real life that so many do not want to admit what it really is. i am sure that for every one of these commecials there are at least a million white women in submission to the Superior Black Alpha Male Stud - for real. Not just "relationships" but definitively an Alpha Male with a more submissive/ traditional white passive woman who wants a REAL Man!

Now, for the PC comments and passive comments from those trying to show how "accepting" they are and "cool" they can be because they just so happen to 'like' IR sex ... but, the Ones who really "know" these commericals are just placing a bit of mind control and reflecting the Advancement of the Black Male will agree with me. These subtle signs are truly showing Black Alpha Male concepts and The Black Males' continuing defeat of the 'less than masculine' white beta male. Truth is Truth.

i find this thread intriguing ... and ALL the attempts to be so "politically correct" in their comments all the time about what we are actually seeing in commercials and in social media these days. It's NOT by accident that we see "so many" ads depicting a Black Alpha Male "with" a beautiful white woman - it can't be - because there ARE so, so many ads like this. Look around. Ad Media is "intentionally" placing Black Men 'with' white women in these commercials for a reason - to show this rapid "growth" in IR relationships which are, for the most part, a Black Alpha Male and a white woman.

Sure, the Cheerios commercial is 'cute' and everyone wants to say (or is supposed to say) things like, "oh, it's no big deal .. I'm okay with it .. so what .." and all the other PC things they say to make themselves look like they're so progressive and accepting to world changes. i suppose this site has become a PC site on accepting Black/white relationships for most .. and accepting them in such a passive "so what" attitude to make themselves feel good and jolly about what's really going on in society.

The truth is these many, many commercials are "reflective" of the white woman's choices to be with a Superior Man - a Black Man .. and to accept The Black Male as the true Alpha Male in Society. It's also reflective of the Black Alpha Male Stud "winning" white women over with Their Superior Black Masculinity. In turn, most white men feel it is a "slap in the face" to them because it's a sign that "YET ANOTHER" white woman has been "taken" by a Black Man. Another defeat for the inferior white male at the feet of The Black Man.

It reflects the "Social Ass Kicking" we white males are getting from the minority Black Male Stud. There is also a Lexus Car commercial (around Christmas) showing a beautiful pure white woman buying her young, Black Stud of a Man a car on Christmas morning .. taking Him by the hand and walking Him to the window to show Him what she bought 'for' Him as a sign of her devotion to His Black Male Alpha status. - Another commercial for Philadelphia Cream Cheese actually shows the obvious Black Stud "in bed" with His white woman, who is feeding Him like she is His 'bitch' in an obvious sign of submission. Look at commercials - there "are" many, many more showing Black Males with white females. It reflects real life that so many do not want to admit what it really is. i am sure that for every one of these commecials there are at least a million white women in submission to the Superior Black Alpha Male Stud - for real. Not just "relationships" but definitively an Alpha Male with a more submissive/ traditional white passive woman who wants a REAL Man!

Now, for the PC comments and passive comments from those trying to show how "accepting" they are and "cool" they can be because they just so happen to 'like' IR sex ... but, the Ones who really "know" these commericals are just placing a bit of mind control and reflecting the Advancement of the Black Male will agree with me. These subtle signs are truly showing Black Alpha Male concepts and The Black Males' continuing defeat of the 'less than masculine' white beta male. Truth is Truth.
Oh, yes it's a conspiracy which includes these companies spending millions of advertising dollars to further your kink which applies to an EXTREME minority of the population.

Give me a f'n break and run, don't walk, to the nearest counselor who can help you discern the difference between reality and your sick and mentally twisted perspective about the superiority of one race over another.

It amazes me where some people's heads are at. "Alpha Black Male" I don't think so. I have worked hard been reasonably successful and I have the good fortune to have some wonderful white women share my bed. I am no "Alpha Male" like you describe. My abilities in bed are hardly a definition of who I am. Any male regardless of the color of his skin that defines himself by the size of his cock or how many women he has fucked really needs to get a life and probably some serious counseling. Less than 10% of the female population indulge in IR sex. Hardly a sweeping change. I would bet that number probably hasn't changed much in the last 30 or 40 years. maybe even longer. It is just more accepted. You just want to exchange one type of racism for another and that is not any kind of progress. Truth IS truth, Bullshit IS also Bullshit, and you have produced very little of the former and a lot of the latter.

Back