New But Motivated

cm4btw

Male
From
AL, US
I have been in a relationship with a woman for 12 years. Our sex life is good, but for about 6 years now (probably more), my guilty pleasure has been a strong desire to watch her take a thick black cock in her ass. I have joked with her about it before, but I am 100% committed of convincing her to do it. I joined this site in the hope of finding support and guidance in how to approach her with this on a serious level. I know it may sound crass, but I really want to watch her get a proper pounding in her ass from a black cock. Something she will definitely feel for a while, and never forget. I'm tired of hiding it and just imagining it. I want it to be a reality.in

Hello, dear!

Welcome to this awesome site! You will find some crap, but if you apply your wise and smart mind diligently and are patient and perseverent, and I should add genuine, you will definitely meet the right cool guy/guys to take matter in hand. There are somany thread here about how to engage your wife's mind and body into this happily. And you don't need to apologize about anything. You're not the 1st and you won't be the last one to have this fantasy.

Good luck and send me a PM if I can help in some sort depending on my spare time!

Hi
New on here also, wanting my wife to go black, she is unaware of course, recently introduced a black dildo into our bedroom, I think that would be a good start, as its beyond hot

Hello, dear!

Welcome to this awesome site! You will find some crap, but if you apply your wise and smart mind diligently and are patient and perseverent, and I should add genuine, you will definitely meet the right cool guy/guys to take matter in hand. There are somany thread here about how to engage your wife's mind and body into this happily. And you don't need to apologize about anything. You're not the 1st and you won't be the last one to have this fantasy.

Good luck and send me a PM if I can help in some sort depending on my spare time!

Thanks so much. I will take all the advice I can get!

Hi
New on here also, wanting my wife to go black, she is unaware of course, recently introduced a black dildo into our bedroom, I think that would be a good start, as its beyond hot

My girlfriend is somewhat aware, but I am sure she doesn't now how serious I am about it. And I don'the want the regret of not trying.

Awesome. My wife totally knows I want to watch her fuck black guys, and she totally gets off on that fantasy, too. Taking that last to actually do it is taking longer than I'd like, though. I wish you luck as well.

Back