New Bull Experience

fenix0516

Male
Gold Member
So tomorrow my girl and I are planning a meet with a new bull. Appearently they’ve had the hots for each other for some time now but she didn’t say anything until recent. The plan is that they, my girl and our new bbc bull, are going to go for drinks by themselves to loosen up. I’ll be patiently waiting back at our hotel room. She’s already told me how she’s going to flaunt them kissing and light foreplay before the room. The best and most exciting part is they’ve already spoken about him leaving a hug load inside of her for me to clean up, he’s ok with me touching and sucking him…..this is going to be epic. Pics and videos to follow

So tomorrow my girl and I are planning a meet with a new bull. Appearently they’ve had the hots for each other for some time now but she didn’t say anything until recent. The plan is that they, my girl and our new bbc bull, are going to go for drinks by themselves to loosen up. I’ll be patiently waiting back at our hotel room. She’s already told me how she’s going to flaunt them kissing and light foreplay before the room. The best and most exciting part is they’ve already spoken about him leaving a hug load inside of her for me to clean up, he’s ok with me touching and sucking him…..this is going to be epic. Pics and videos to follow
We will be waiting and ready! Thanks 😊

Back