New and Exciting Cuckold Experience - I get it now!!!

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
It started a few weeks ago. My wife wrote and told me to get cleaned up, she had some teasing for me. That night while teasing my rock hard cock, she told me that she had a new Cuckold Experience for me. But I had to wait.

The next day I got this:

eps3k38ykxr21.jpg

The first thing I noticed was that it wasn't my wife. The only thing she sent with it was, "No Plaything with yourself." That night she teased more. She would bring me to the edge of cumming and then stop. She did this several times before she just rolled over and went to sleep.

Then Friday morning she wrote and told me that we were going out with friends tonight and said that she was really excited. And she attached:

lr9jpl8japs21.jpg

I was so rock hard and excited. I had no idea what she had in mind.

At 7 we met Amie and Mike for dinner. I quickly noticed she was the ones in the pictures. She was so hot and I was so horny. We had dinner and were having a lot of fun. I kept imagining the pics on my phone. Around 12, we all went home. Once again my wife teased and teased, but didn't let me cum and didn't tell my what was going on.

Like her, I will tease with this and see how many people want to know what happened Saturday night. Let me know what you think so far and what you think should have happened Saturday. Its a safe bet you wont guess.

***Update***

Well the next night they came over to the house for some dinner and a movie. Not long after the movie started, we were all making out in front of each other. Before I knew it, the girls were down to their lingerie and they were stripping Mike and tying him to a chair. Then it changed. Amie came over to me and told me she was mine for the taking.

I had never had total control over someone like this before. She stripped me and sucked my cock like she couldn't get enough of it. I squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples as she stripped naked. All the while, my wife was teasing and whispering in Mikes ear. At first I just thought he hadn't gotten excited, he wasn't getting that hard from what I saw.

View attachment MeaslyOldBlackwidowspider.mp4

But when I spread Amie wide and slid inside her, I heard a moan from Mike. I looked over at him while I pumped slowly into Amie. He was cumming all over himself. I had always figured I was average size, I had never seen a truly "Tiny Cock" before. His was barely 2 maybe 3 inches completely hard.

I felt a huge surge of power and realized that Amie was so tight because she had never really had a real cock inside her. I spent so much time taking advantage of her need for my cock. I spread her legs wide and stroked slowly. I spread her cheeks and slid it in from behind as she groaned and softly came all over my cock. It was the first time I had ever made a woman cum on my cock.

16c82058w0s21.jpg

She didn't even hesitate when I told her to slide my cock into her ass. My wife never really like me in her ass, but Amie simply lubed herself and slowly leaned back. It was so amazing having this kind of control. I made me harder and harder.

After I laid Amie on her back again, I slid my cock inside her again. This time I was not so gentle. I started pounding away at her. Slapping her ass with my loose balls as I went. Then I heard Mike say, "No, Please No." I looked over and my wife looked at me as she stood behind Mike and said, "Yes dear, Its time to give her your baby, Mike wants you to cum deep inside her."

I grabbed her hips and pounded harder and harder. Amie panted and groaned as my cock pounded away at her tight lips. I began exploding inside her and grunted loud. As I did I heard Mike kind of whimper a groan when I looked over at him he was cumming again. Both times without even being touched, his little cock just made a mess.

AFter filling Amie to the top, I held her legs up high and slowly stroked her clit until she came again.

I had always loved Cuckold Fantasies. I had always loved how my wife teased me. But I never knew what it was like having someone who was literally willing to do anything you asked. All while her husband watched and got off on it. It has been such a surge of confidence for me, to know I have the ability.

I get it now, I understand how these men with huge BBC's enjoy being a Bull for woman who cant say no.

• Love
Reactions: wit
Back