new and curious

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Nate Cooper, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Nate Cooper

Nate Cooper New Member

hi, my name is nate, I'm new here. I wouldn't say I'm gay, since I still love me some women, but I get cravings sometimes for some dark meat. I'm not into kissing with guys, but me kissing anywhere down below gets me pretty horny. I'm joining because I just started having these kinds of urges recently, and coming from a white, conservative, urban family leaves me a bit confused about them. I can be very submissive, and would love to meet some people and chat!

2. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Then why don't you join sites which are a better match for you. There are plenty of gay/bi interracial sites for y

3. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    for you.

4. Nate Cooper

Nate Cooper New Member

Ya I'm trying out a couple right now, gonna see which one i like best :-P thx for the reply

5. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Good but then why are you wasting your time here?

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  6. Nate Cooper

Nate Cooper New Member

Because I have a gf too and might want to do some couples stuff in the future, I researched it and this site came up I guess. She's super open minded and loves dominating lol. I figured I might as well hang around forums like this to see if it's something I could talk to her about soon, maybe hooking up with someone I meet here

7. Nate Cooper

Nate Cooper New Member

Not sure if that makes sense or not lol

8. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    It makes sense but that's not how you introduced yourself. Tons of fakes on here, many of which are white guys full of BS...either using female IDs or acting as if they are here for gf or wife when really they want BBD pics for thier own jollies.

I give you this, at least you were honest with your opening about what you are looking for.

Regardless, until people get verified on here I pretty much don't believe much of what they post.

9. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    It makes sense but that's not how you introduced yourself. Tons of fakes on here, many of which are white guys full of BS...either using female IDs or acting as if they are here for gf or wife when really they want BBD pics for thier own jollies.

I give you this, at least you were honest with your opening about what you are looking for.

Regardless, until people get verified on here I pretty much don't believe much of what they post.

10. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Sorry about the double posting...unintentional.