Never make a women cum with my dick

I have to agree with Dalex.

GO DEEPER!
Several men here are unaware that most of the nerve endings in the vagina are located 1/3 from the vaginal opening and it shows.

If this helps any, I'd prefer a man "tease fuck" me into orgasm by using just his cock head to penetrate me - after some time of him stimulating these nerve endings I'm writhing with pleasure. A little clit simulation added, it's the perfect combination to send me into a fit of multiple orgasms, one rolling in right after the other.

This... This is much more enjoyable and pleasurable for me.. Going DEEPER (by the way I hear this accompanied with grunts like cavemen beating on their chests 🙄🤣) usually only results in pain as he rams into my cervix.. at that point not only am I not impressed, but I'm no longer aroused.

Sometimes the right sexual position can help. Of course having a good tongue game helps sometimes too.
Orgasms are mental and physical try different things and note what arouses her.
Exactly.

And perhaps watch this video i recently found...

Have fun with your partners everyone!

I have a small penis and I have never made my wife cum with it. So yes my small cock is a handicap but there are many men who are like me and still manage to give pleasure to their wives.
My problem is simply that I don't make love well. I have tried but nothing works.
Since she has her BBC boyfriend she is sexually fulfilled.
And so am I. I haven't made love to her for two years now, she masturbates me from time to time and the rest of the time I am in a chastity cage. And I'm happy like that, to see my wife happy with a man who fucks her beautifully.

Almost every woman I was not sucessful with bringing to orgasm has said because I don't reach where she needs it and I dun to fast. They also have all gotten there with bigger men that know how to fuck.

Exactly.

And perhaps watch this video i recently found...

Have fun with your partners everyone!
Thank you. I'll watch this and hopefully find some useful tips.
I am 4 inches "long" and one of the reasons my wife left me was because she said I was unable to make her cum.

Thank you. I'll watch this and hopefully find some useful tips.
I am 4 inches "long" and one of the reasons my wife left me was because she said I was unable to make her cum.
Well, did she say it because it was a real reason for leaving you or did she say it because she simply wanted to hurt you in the process of leaving you? 4 inches are not bad when you want to please a woman, if you know how to use 'em. But to maintain a relationship perhaps takes more than 4 or even 10 inches. just an idea. 🤷‍♂️

Well, did she say it because it was a real reason for leaving you or did she say it because she simply wanted to hurt you in the process of leaving you? 4 inches are not bad when you want to please a woman, if you know how to use 'em. But to maintain a relationship perhaps takes more than 4 or even 10 inches. just an idea. 🤷‍♂️
I can't understand why she wanted to hurt me, as I never gave her any reason to hurt me.
I don't know if their is a connection, but she also made up lies about me. Possibly to justify what she did.

Is there others that cant make a women cum because of your small penis. I have tried so many ways but cant make a women cum during sex. I normally have to go down on her after I cum.
Try the Amazon position. Her on top. You with legs spread and up in air. Use hands to hold your legs up. She is in middle between your legs. Allows her to grind amd control stimulation amd you will last longer.

Almost every woman I was not sucessful with bringing to orgasm has said because I don't reach where she needs it and I dun to fast. They also have all gotten there with bigger men that know how to fuck.
Maybe you should learn how to use your fingers and mouth on her lady parts. For me it works everytime, and make sure you tell her how sexy she is and how wonderful her vagina smells, but only if she IS clean and does smell nice down there. If she doesn't smell nice then don't go down on her and find a tactful way to tell her she may have an infection. Anyhow, that is just my two cents.

You may be wrong with your assumption. There are many possible reasons for not making a Woman cum, especially from sexual intercourse alone. But skill outweighs size by far, so perhaps it is not because of your penis size. Also the "problem" may be on her end. - Food for thought.
Lol! Really?🤦🏾‍♂️ So it may be her diet?🤣 look man! Either he has skills or he does not! At least he knows how to make up for it! You on the other hand, are looking to blame others for lack of dick and skill!🤦🏾‍♂️ But seriously, her diet? Please! You can say whatever if the dick power is not there, then talking bullshit will not fox that! Thank you and good night from a Big Black Dick production company!👍🏾👏🏾

Several men here are unaware that most of the nerve endings in the vagina are located 1/3 from the vaginal opening and it shows.

If this helps any, I'd prefer a man "tease fuck" me into orgasm by using just his cock head to penetrate me - after some time of him stimulating these nerve endings I'm writhing with pleasure. A little clit simulation added, it's the perfect combination to send me into a fit of multiple orgasms, one rolling in right after the other.

This... This is much more enjoyable and pleasurable for me.. Going DEEPER (by the way I hear this accompanied with grunts like cavemen beating on their chests 🙄🤣) usually only results in pain as he rams into my cervix.. at that point not only am I not impressed, but I'm no longer aroused.
I watched a guy demonstrate and teach an entire class of women that every woman can squirt as long as the person knows how to make them do it. Every single woman who got up on his table let him hook his fingers inside them and repeatedly tap their G spot started squirting. Most men being average in penis size is totally ok because the spots that really matters are easily accessible for the average size guy.

Factors that definitely help like the anticipation, excitement, chemistry is like preheating an oven. Then the foreplay will definitely get you a good portion of the way to the climax. A skilled lover can get a woman to cum during foreplay even before penetration. If he can do that it's all down hill after to the multiple orgasms for the rest of the night. Work them angles the G spot is not hard to reach.

I don't know what to tell you if a guy is less than average with a micro penis. If that's all he's working with then yeah hands and mouth will be his best bet.

But yeah average size guys can get it done as long as they have the skills.

Lol! Really?🤦🏾‍♂️ So it may be her diet?🤣 look man! Either he has skills or he does not! (...)
Well, if you hook up from sexual lifestyle sites or in swing clubs it is understood that the Women you'll meet are sexual beings and rather high libido persons because if they were not, seeking out sexual pleasure with men would not have been an appealing lifestyle for them in the first place. But not all Women are like that.

Some studies suggest that up to 30% of adult Women in the overall demographic claim to never have had an orgasm. And that is not even limited to penetrative sex or any kind of sex for that matter. It also includes masturbation. The thought that a Woman who has not ever cummed, not even from masturbation will all of a sudden turn into a sexual beast, squirting and having multiple o.'s just at the introduction of the magic d. is but ridiculous.

That's why i said, "Also the 'problem' may be on her end." that is, if she belonged to the group of low-libido or non-orgasmic Women. 🤷‍♂️
(...) At least he knows how to make up for it! You on the other hand, are looking to blame others for lack of dick and skill!🤦🏾‍♂️ (...)
Only in your fantasy. i never blamed anybody, less for what you say here. Stupid.
(...)But seriously, her diet? Please! You can say whatever if the dick power is not there, then talking bullshit will not fox that! Thank you and good night from a Big Black Dick production company!👍🏾👏🏾
i never said anything about a Woman's diet. Ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Well, if you hook up from sexual lifestyle sites or in swing clubs it is understood that the Women you'll meet are sexual beings and rather high libido persons because if they were not, seeking out sexual pleasure with men would not have been an appealing lifestyle for them in the first place. But not all Women are like that.

Some studies suggest that up to 30% of adult Women in the overall demographic claim to never have had an orgasm. And that is not even limited to penetrative sex or any kind of sex for that matter. It also includes masturbation. The thought that a Woman who has not ever cummed, not even from masturbation will all of a sudden turn into a sexual beast, squirting and having multiple o.'s just at the introduction of the magic d. is but ridiculous.

That's why i said, "Also the 'problem' may be on her end." that is, if she belonged to the group of low-libido or non-orgasmic Women. 🤷‍♂️

Only in your fantasy. i never blamed anybody, less for what you say here. Stupid.

Go back and read your original post! You said it!

Wow! You talk a lot. You are also way off point! Yes most of us know that some women have sexual dis functions, and so do some men. Furthermore, as I said he knows how to use his tongue. In closing, if you are clinically trained you totally sick at it!🤦🏾‍♂️

Maybe you should learn how to use your fingers and mouth on her lady parts. For me it works everytime, and make sure you tell her how sexy she is and how wonderful her vagina smells, but only if she IS clean and does smell nice down there. If she doesn't smell nice then don't go down on her and find a tactful way to tell her she may have an infection. Anyhow, that is just my two cents.
Thank you for your helpful pointers. I am certain that I am supposed to be a sissy gurl and so I have decided to learn how to suck dick and take cock instead. With a 3" erection and no stamina at all I have come to terms with my sissy clit.

Is there others that cant make a women cum because of your small penis. I have tried so many ways but cant make a women cum during sex. I normally have to go down on her after I cum.
You and millions of other guys ... paul2 ... me included. I'm rather small myself, so it takes extra effort to help a woman cum by intercourse. Lots of men simply won't admit it, or don't care, and many women simply won't complain or volunteer assistance, at least initially in the relationship. And its even more of a challenge IF you are a smaller, circumcised guy, as the extra exposure to the penis glands will so often encourage you to "release" too early. And, there's absolutely not much you can do if the woman desires deep penetration as well, and a lot more seem to desire that these days.

Every woman is unique in what gets them off. They often fantasize of the "perfect" sexual experience where both partners beat each other to death below the waist for a half hour and then cum together in a blissful, volcanic orgasm. Then rest and start the process all over again. Sounds good on paper & in discussions, but that's often not the way it turns out.

In my case, I realize it takes a woman a bit more time to build up to her first orgasm, so giving her oral sex is a must to help her reach the plateau that I'm probably already at. Once she reaches that first one, I'm able to usually fuck her to the next one, as she's very well lubricated by then.

Secondly, I'm not the least bit shy about ASKING a lady what I can do to make it feel good for her ... which position hits that "magic spot" ... where IS her magic spot? Does she have only clitoral orgasms or can she have vaginal orgasms as well? I can't feel what she's feeling, And a woman shouldn't feel a bit shy in TELLING her guy what he should do to help her reach orgasms, either. It only takes one or two experiences where she's not getting her cookie to make her start looking for another guy. So, "instructional assistance" is always important IF you are that smaller guy who has to work harder to get your lady to cum. Sometimes its as simple as "talking dirty to her" ... my wife loves me to talk dirty to her sometimes.

words_HotSpot.jpg

Back