Never make a women cum with my dick

You may be wrong with your assumption. There are many possible reasons for not making a Woman cum, especially from sexual intercourse alone. But skill outweighs size by far, so perhaps it is not because of your penis size. Also the "problem" may be on her end. - Food for thought.

It has almost nothing to do with your size. I’m 11” and have been unsuccessful making a woman cum from penetration alone. There’s a large percentage of women that can only get off by clitoral or anal stimulation.

Trouble with that is when you have only got 3 inches no matter how hard you try you just cannot do that.
It has almost nothing to do with your size. I’m 11” and have been unsuccessful making a woman cum from penetration alone. There’s a large percentage of women that can only get off by clitoral or anal stimulation.
Both of you are looking for excuses, it seems. Althought size definitely is a factor, more important is how you use it, no matter your size. my suggestion: Get yourselves a FWB and let her teach you. (Listen and take notes!) That may help. ;) But also... when you provide a Woman with good orgasmic bliss, why would it matter if you are using clitoral and/or anal stimulation as well, or a toy? Perhaps many Women's bodies are not created for cumming from sexual intercourse alone? 🤔 Plus: Don't forget about your mind-play. Sexual stimulation is more of a mental than a physical thing.

Is there others that cant make a women cum because of your small penis. I have tried so many ways but cant make a women cum during sex. I normally have to go down on her after I cum.
Sometimes the right sexual position can help. Of course having a good tongue game helps sometimes too.
Orgasms are mental and physical try different things and note what arouses her.

Both of you are looking for excuses, it seems. Althought size definitely is a factor, more important is how you use it, no matter your size. my suggestion: Get yourselves a FWB and let her teach you. (Listen and take notes!) That may help. ;) But also... when you provide a Woman with good orgasmic bliss, why would it matter if you are using clitoral and/or anal stimulation as well, or a toy? Perhaps many Women's bodies are not created for cumming from sexual intercourse alone? 🤔 Plus: Don't forget about your mind-play. Sexual stimulation is more of a mental than a physical thing.
I may have misquoted myself and didn’t articulate fully. I’ve had a few experiences where I didn’t get them to orgasam. I usually always do. I think I’m batting at a .97. Thanks for the advice though? Lol

if you have a decent size cock I still think you can get our wife to cum. it's all about paying attention to to her. I think a lot of white men just get in there and start fucking and thrusting and some cum in just a few seconds. You have to feel her body movements listen to her breathing and you will know if you need to keep going..maybe not touch her in a certain area while fucking etc.. just get to know her body..

Back