Never inside lifestyle?

michey

Couple
Gold Member
From
Australia
This a question probably aimed at the husbands or cucks, but it can apply to the wives as well. Would you go out with, pursue, get engaged to or marry a girl if she was BBC only and she tells you that although she loves you deeply and totally, you will never have penetrative sex with her at all? would you still pursue her? I ask this question because i just found out that the couple that got us into this lifestyle are pretty much hardcore BBC fans, she was into this lifestyle before she met him at a young age and i'm sure she has not let him penetrate her since they have been together. My wife has been trying to find out more from his wife ( we want to become very close to them as friends, it will take some time yet) about their earlier experiences, we are not sure yet but he may be actually "a virgin", that would make things interesting.
I would love to hear if anyone is or knows of someone that has not had penetrative sex with their wife since before they were married.:sex:

This a question probably aimed at the husbands or cucks, but it can apply to the wives as well. Would you go out with, pursue, get engaged to or marry a girl if she was BBC only and she tells you that although she loves you deeply and totally, you will never have penetrative sex with her at all? would you still pursue her? I ask this question because i just found out that the couple that got us into this lifestyle are pretty much hardcore BBC fans, she was into this lifestyle before she met him at a young age and i'm sure she has not let him penetrate her since they have been together. My wife has been trying to find out more from his wife ( we want to become very close to them as friends, it will take some time yet) about their earlier experiences, we are not sure yet but he may be actually "a virgin", that would make things interesting.
I would love to hear if anyone is or knows of someone that has not had penetrative sex with their wife since before they were married.:sex:
NO I WOULDNT

It would really depend on what was going on with me and her, if we were friends and hanged out and did fun things like couples do I may pursue her but she’d have be cool and when it came to who truly owned her body and I would hope that I would be part of that too if only to fluff or serve them when they are done. Yeah I have issues. Wish I was better at writing. Answer is probably

Absolutely no fucking no way!!!!!!! I'd stand in front of a steaming locomotive, before that would ever happen.

I wouldn’t. But I used to follow a couple on tumblr that gave up sex. They had sex before though. He even got to the point that he wanted her to move out and live with the boyfriend. It seemed odd because it looked like it was his way of getting rid of her, but he acted as if it was just part of his fantasy.

Lifestyle is a great way to renew relations, experiment, enhance mutual pleasure. But what's the point of a celibate marriage? For the BBC-only wife it's cruel and selfish, for a man it must the ultimate masochistic experience which will lead him to huge health (both physical and mental) problems soon. For us lifestyle is mutual trust, love and extended sex life.

My usual answer to this is there would have to be some exceptions (birthday, holidays maybe) or what would replace penetrative sex would have to be so good it would be worth. She would have to know my arousal palette as well as I would hers......I recently dated a girl who told me straight up there would be no penetration. We did have some magical moments, but more and more she'd sleep in my bed and not want any action at all. She even considered the act of me and her sharing a double dildo end to end to be a kind of me penetrating her.....

I stuck it out to see it develop naturally but she recently cut me off for being too clingy (im fairly certain men with bigger, stronger dicks have gotten away with more than that with her) . I'm mostly sure this is a good thing....while she was awesome at times she really didn't seem interested in finding some kind of intimate balance. I will miss her friendship however.

Back