Nervous but excited

Hi. Marina here...not sure what to expect. I am married but he is unaware. Thoughts I'd get some tips on here of ways to approach what i want. Have a desire for younger dominant black guys - hubby is a lot older than me

How old is tha hubby ha

Hi. Marina here...not sure what to expect. I am married but he is unaware. Thoughts I'd get some tips on here of ways to approach what i want. Have a desire for younger dominant black guys - hubby is a lot older than me
Young black men, huh? ;)

I would take your time on this site. Post some pictures of yourself (clothes or without clothes it doesn't really matter, just don't let anyone push you into doing something you don't wanna do) and provide some information in your profile. Then, once you're comfortable, I would get verified, so we know you're real.

Young black men, huh? ;)

I would take your time on this site. Post some pictures of yourself (clothes or without clothes it doesn't really matter, just don't let anyone push you into doing something you don't wanna do) and provide some information in your profile. Then, once you're comfortable, I would get verified, so we know you're real.

Thank you. I appreciate ti

Location?

Im 24 baby
Love to be your young dom
Hope you can take it rough

Back