Wife4bbc42

Couple
From
GA, US
Due to the economy the wife had to take a job in another city. She had been there about a month when she told me two black men had moved into the apartment above her. She told me they were both very attractive, well-built men. One day while cleaning her porch one of them came outside. She heard him above and asked if they would like to come down for a beer. He said sure and told her they would be down in about an hour. She finished cleaning and got freshened up.

They arrived a little later and she greeted them at the door. They introduced one another and she told them to sit on the sofa while she got some beers. She came back to the living room with the beers and sat in a chair across from them. They made small talk while they drank. She told them at this point that she was married, and what our situation was.

The conversation became more flirty as they continued to chat. When they finished the first she asked if they wanted another. She retrieves another round. The conversation started to turn a little more sexual. This made wet her and excited as they talked. They finished up round two and she just got three more. She didn’t ask. When she sat down with the third she arbitrarily removed her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She continued to sit there, topless, chatting with them as they just stared. Perfect tits with large, amazingly suckable nipples. She could see the bulges in their shorts, and of course this made her even more excited.

As she finished her third beer she put it down and walked over to them. She knelt down on the floor between and pulled out their cocks. They were huge. She started playing with and stroking them as each one of them played with her tits. She kept stroking them while the conversation continued, asking them what they wanted to do to her. She leaned in and started kissing one of them as she continued to play with their now hard cocks. She alternated between them several times, enjoying their mouths. She eventually moves down and starts sucking on the head of one brother’s cocks. Then moves to the other, gradually going down further each time until she can’t go any further. Both cocks glistening now and starting to give her some precum, which she loves.

She stands up and slowly takes off her soaking wet stretch pants, while they take off their shorts. She stands between them with her legs spread just enough. They rub her inner thighs, working up to her drenched pussy, caressing her perfectly thick ass with the other. She leans over and tells them to suck on her nipples. She closes her eyes at the sensation. She tells one to put two fingers inside her and the other to rub her clit. They had big hands with large fingers. She whimpers as his fingers penetrate her. As they work she squats down against the pressure. Loving the attention. She tells him she wants another one of his fingers inside her. He gradually works a third finger inside her soaked pussy, feeling the pressure while it stretches her. As he works the last finger completely inside her she begins pushing against his hand harder and harder, fucking his hand, while his brother rubs her clit faster and faster. Suddenly she shudders in orgasm as they are essentially holding her up with their strong hands.

With her eyes still closed she asked them if they approve of her hairy pussy. They could barely answer, but said they loved it. As she opens her eyes he pulls his fingers from her. Smiling, she tells them she will give them each as much personal attention as they want. She stands up and moves between one brother’s legs. She leans over kisses the tip of his cock then starts kissing him while slowly crawling on his lap. He’s grabbing her ass, mouths locked, she leans up just enough to grab his cock and start rubbing her clit with the head of it. She asks him if she can have it and he tells her as much as she wants. She smiles and says thank you as she puts the thick head inside. The sensation overwhelms her, closing her eyes for a moment. She puts both of her hands behind his head as they kiss. Kissing softly she slowly lowers down onto him until every inch of his cock is inside her. She whimpers, but doesn’t move. She loves him as deep as he’ll go so she stays motionless. Kissing him he begins massaging her tits. After several minutes she stops kissing, pulls away, and while staring him in the eyes begins slowly moving her hips. She tells him she loves his cock and starts kissing him again. He grabs her ass and pulls her closer on him. She continues to whimper as she takes him all in. Arching her back and continues moving her curvy hips, she pulls back from his lips and tells him he’s gonna make her cum. She grinds harder on his cock and lets out a loud lengthy moan as she cums on his cock. Screaming out “Oh My God!” He can feel her creamy pussy throb around him. She slows to a stop, putting her head on his shoulder. Motionless.

After some time he begins caressing her back and ass. He tells her to grab the back of the sofa and pull herself up a bit. He begins to slide his cock in and out of her slowly. Pulling out to the tip and all the way back in. Over and over again. He squeezes her ass tighter and begins to speed up. Faster and faster. Hitting every spot. She tells him again how much she loves his big cock. Faster. Harder. Screaming “God…please fuck me!”. She cums on him again, but he doesn’t stop fucking her. She lays against him with her perfect tits rubbing on his chest. He slows….then speeds up again. She’s in a trance. She cums again. Then he slows to a stop and tells her to put her feet on the sofa next to him, and she says “yes, sir”. She does, and slides back down on him completely again, moaning. He asks her if she is ready, and she says “yes, sir”. He slides his hands under her between her legs and cups her ass. They kiss for a bit. Then he starts fucking her again. Lifting her pussy up and down on his cock. Fast and hard. She grabs the sofa and starts bouncing up and down on him. She has never been fucked like this. Screaming loudly. She tells him “please fuck me harder, please.” Faster then slower. She cums again. He stops. She sits down completely on him. They begin kissing again. After several minutes she pulls back, looks him in the eyes, and tells him “Please cum in me. Fill me up, please.” He just smiles and starts fucking her again. Slow and deep. Then a little faster. Soon, moaning, eyes locked she tells him “I’m gonna cum again. Please cum in me.” Several strokes later, as she begins a long, loud orgasm, he begins to pulsate. Grunting as she moans. Filling her pussy as they cum together. Relaxed, and sitting comfortably with his cock still inside, she lays her head on his shoulder, smiles and says “Wow!”, and thanks him.

They sit in the same position for few minutes then he asks her if she’s gonna be a good girl. She pulls back from him and says “Yes, sir.” She slowly gets up, kissing him as his cock slides out of her cum filled pussy. Eyes locked, she stands and gets on her knees in front of him. Grabbing his cock, she slowly begins to clean him up. Licking from base to tip. Every inch. She loves the taste of the two of them mixed together. She continues as he watches, until he’s completely clean.

He pulls her up to sit on his lap, looks over to his brother and tells him “Go home, brother. We’re not finished for tonight. She smiles, stroking his cock, and tells his brother that he’ll get all he wants soon.

Last edited:
Due to the economy the wife had to take a job in another city. She had been there about a month when she told me two black men had moved into the apartment above her. She told me they were both very attractive, well-built men. One day while cleaning her porch one of them came outside. She heard him above and asked if they would like to come down for a beer. He said sure and told her they would be down in about an hour. She finished cleaning and got freshened up.

They arrived a little later and she greeted them at the door. They introduced one another and she told them to sit on the sofa while she got some beers. She came back to the living room with the beers and sat in a chair across from them. They made small talk while they drank. She told them at this point that she was married, and what our situation was.

The conversation became more flirty as they continued to chat. When they finished the first she asked if they wanted another. She retrieves another round. The conversation started to turn a little more sexual. This made wet her and excited as they talked. They finished up round two and she just got three more. She didn’t ask. When she sat down with the third she arbitrarily removed her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She continued to sit there, topless, chatting with them as they just stared. Perfect tits with large, amazingly suckable nipples. She could see the bulges in their shorts, and of course this made her even more excited.

View attachment 4955447

As she finished her third beer she put it down and walked over to them. She knelt down on the floor between and pulled out their cocks. They were huge. She started playing with and stroking them as each one of them played with her tits. She kept stroking them while the conversation continued, asking them what they wanted to do to her. She leaned in and started kissing one of them as she continued to play with their now hard cocks. She alternated between them several times, enjoying their mouths. She eventually moves down and starts sucking on the head of one brother’s cocks. Then moves to the other, gradually going down further each time until she can’t go any further. Both cocks glistening now and starting to give her some precum, which she loves.

View attachment 4955503
She stands up and slowly takes off her soaking wet stretch pants, while they take off their shorts. She stands between them with her legs spread just enough. They rub her inner thighs, working up to her drenched pussy, caressing her perfectly thick ass with the other. She leans over and tells them to suck on her nipples. She closes her eyes at the sensation. She tells one to put two fingers inside her and the other to rub her clit. They had big hands with large fingers. She whimpers as his fingers penetrate her. As they work she squats down against the pressure. Loving the attention. She tells him she wants another one of his fingers inside her. He gradually works a third finger inside her soaked pussy, feeling the pressure while it stretches her. As he works the last finger completely inside her she begins pushing against his hand harder and harder, fucking his hand, while his brother rubs her clit faster and faster. Suddenly she shudders in orgasm as they are essentially holding her up with their strong hands.

View attachment 4955448
With her eyes still closed she asked them if they approve of her hairy pussy. They could barely answer, but said they loved it. As she opens her eyes he pulls his fingers from her. Smiling, she tells them she will give them each as much personal attention as they want. She stands up and moves between one brother’s legs. She leans over kisses the tip of his cock then starts kissing him while slowly crawling on his lap. He’s grabbing her ass, mouths locked, she leans up just enough to grab his cock and start rubbing her clit with the head of it. She asks him if she can have it and he tells her as much as she wants. She smiles and says thank you as she puts the thick head inside. The sensation overwhelms her, closing her eyes for a moment. She puts both of her hands behind his head as they kiss. Kissing softly she slowly lowers down onto him until every inch of his cock is inside her. She whimpers, but doesn’t move. She loves him as deep as he’ll go so she stays motionless. Kissing him he begins massaging her tits. After several minutes she stops kissing, pulls away, and while staring him in the eyes begins slowly moving her hips. She tells him she loves his cock and starts kissing him again. He grabs her ass and pulls her closer on him. She continues to whimper as she takes him all in. Arching her back and continues moving her curvy hips, she pulls back from his lips and tells him he’s gonna make her cum. She grinds harder on his cock and lets out a loud lengthy moan as she cums on his cock. Screaming out “Oh My God!” He can feel her creamy pussy throb around him. She slows to a stop, putting her head on his shoulder. Motionless.
View attachment 4955481

After some time he begins caressing her back and ass. He tells her to grab the back of the sofa and pull herself up a bit. He begins to slide his cock in and out of her slowly. Pulling out to the tip and all the way back in. Over and over again. He squeezes her ass tighter and begins to speed up. Faster and faster. Hitting every spot. She tells him again how much she loves his big cock. Faster. Harder. Screaming “God…please fuck me!”. She cums on him again, but he doesn’t stop fucking her. She lays against him with her perfect tits rubbing on his chest. He slows….then speeds up again. She’s in a trance. She cums again. Then he slows to a stop and tells her to put her feet on the sofa next to him, and she says “yes, sir”. She does, and slides back down on him completely again, moaning. He asks her if she is ready, and she says “yes, sir”. He slides his hands under her between her legs and cups her ass. They kiss for a bit. Then he starts fucking her again. Lifting her pussy up and down on his cock. Fast and hard. She grabs the sofa and starts bouncing up and down on him. She has never been fucked like this. Screaming loudly. She tells him “please fuck me harder, please.” Faster then slower. She cums again. He stops. She sits down completely on him. They begin kissing again. After several minutes she pulls back, looks him in the eyes, and tells him “Please cum in me. Fill me up, please.” He just smiles and starts fucking her again. Slow and deep. Then a little faster. Soon, moaning, eyes locked she tells him “I’m gonna cum again. Please cum in me.” Several strokes later, as she begins a long, loud orgasm, he begins to pulsate. Grunting as she moans. Filling her pussy as they cum together. Relaxed, and sitting comfortably with his cock still inside, she lays her head on his shoulder, smiles and says “Wow!”, and thanks him.

View attachment 4955482

They sit in the same position for few minutes then he asks her if she’s gonna be a good girl. She pulls back from him and says “Yes, sir.” She slowly gets up, kissing him as his cock slides out of her cum filled pussy. Eyes locked, she stands and gets on her knees in front of him. Grabbing his cock, she slowly begins to clean him up. Licking from base to tip. Every inch. She loves the taste of the two of them mixed together. She continues as he watches, until he’s completely clean.

He pulls her up to sit on his lap, looks over to his brother and tells him “Go home, brother. We’re not finished for tonight. She smiles, stroking his cock, and tells his brother that he’ll get all he wants soon.
A hot gorgeous sexy story

great story , i have one very simalar , back in the 90 we had a flat in the UK ,steve was away quite a lot so i had free time , upstairs was an elderly black man . got chatting one day and we ended up have a cup of tea , his flat was nice very clean and tidy , we became friends , steve bunped into him one day on the stairs , he asked how i was and that steve was a lucky man , that night steve told me what was said and to my surprise steve was keen for me to keep seeing him wile he was away .
over the next few weeks we saw eack other quite often , then one evening he cooked me dinner , wine flowed and lots of laughter , i got a little tipsy and sugestive causing me to get wet , he noticed , conversation turned erotic and that made my wetness worce , for some reason i opened my legs showing him my wet parch , no words , he just came over removed my panties and kissed me , that was the start of a wonderful night , he fucked me in every position xxxxxxx kim xx

great story , i have one very simalar , back in the 90 we had a flat in the UK ,steve was away quite a lot so i had free time , upstairs was an elderly black man . got chatting one day and we ended up have a cup of tea , his flat was nice very clean and tidy , we became friends , steve bunped into him one day on the stairs , he asked how i was and that steve was a lucky man , that night steve told me what was said and to my surprise steve was keen for me to keep seeing him wile he was away .
over the next few weeks we saw eack other quite often , then one evening he cooked me dinner , wine flowed and lots of laughter , i got a little tipsy and sugestive causing me to get wet , he noticed , conversation turned erotic and that made my wetness worce , for some reason i opened my legs showing him my wet parch , no words , he just came over removed my panties and kissed me , that was the start of a wonderful night , he fucked me in every position xxxxxxx kim xx
Did that lead into many more times with him and if so, did you tell hubby immediately or after a number of times with the black neighbor.

Did that lead into many more times with him and if so, did you tell hubby immediately or after a number of times with the black neighbor.
He was a frequent lover , Steve knew all about it as soon as he got home , the three of us got on very well , it did take time before he allowed Steve to join us though and that’s another story . 💋

Thanks for your response. It would be interesting to hear more about you and share our interracial interests . I’m also very involved interracially, in fact I’m married to my long-term black lover. And like you said, that’s another long story…

Ok , as I said Steve approved but Rex was not committed and I never asked or bothered him with sharing , we three were great friends as the months went on he became very comfortable with Steve to the point they went out together for football and pubs and in between Rex fucked me when Steve went away .
One night as we lay resting Rex asked if I would like to be shared with his friend , I then asked if that’s on the cards why can’t steve watch when we fuck , smiling he responded , ok , Steve was so excited when I told him and that Rex had a fried who wanted to fuck me as well .
Month later Rex had organised a small party drinks night , I dressed slutty hoping that this may be the night , hearing footsteps to his flat I got exited, however, as we entered there were two couples and a black male , Rex introduced us to all and the party started , great people lots of fun to be with ,around 11 both couples left , so we started to say our god nights , Rex closed the door telling us not to go , he took my hand led me to his lounge , we all sat around , I was between the two black men ,Steve was on a chair , Rex asked him ,so it’s ok as he stroke my thigh , yes was his response .
Rex kissed me as bud felt my tits , my hands were reaching for there cocks , Rex released his so I could suck him and bud removed my panties and played with my ass , we got naked and enjoyed each other , foreplay was so good it made me so wet , as I took turns sucking each cock I noticed Steve sitting naked on his chair , he was totally enjoying the view , his small cock in hand wanking as I enjoyed two thick ones .
Both men took turns fucking me and telling Steve how good it was feeling , bud was a little verbal telling him that I was his bitch now , bud held my hair , ask him slut , what do you want , tell him you want my black cock ,
I loved the verbal it made me so hot I orgasmed, both bud and Rex’s cocks were so hard I felt every inch ,even when we relaxed there cocks stayed hard , I mounted rex exposing my ass hole , as we kissed bud licked my ass and fingered it ,again I orgasmed , looking up Steve was standing behind the lounge pointing his cock so a sucked him , that’s when bud mounted my ass , I was now being fucked in both holes and sucking Steve, all three let loose at the same time , xxxxx

Thanks so much for telling me about your amazing experiences. It was interesting to know that Rex was fucking you a lot while Steve was gone, especially with Steve’s knowledge.
It was also very interesting to hear about Rex bringing in his friend Bud into the action. I hear stories about this often and it always makes me wonder why black men love to share their white women with their other black friends. My black lover (now my husband) did that early in our relationship also but he never got involved or watched but he was always right outside the bedroom door just in case something got out of hand, (but never did).. Different from your experience, the guys he shared me with was always 1 on 1.. But like I just mentioned, I hear about this so much and almost all the other girls I know personally have been shared multiple times with their black lovers friends..
Something else about me that might interest you is that I don’t do anal and it was always known in advance with all the guys he shared me with.. Yes, I have tried it but never enjoyed it and fortunately I have a a lover/husband who doesn’t enjoy it either.. I’ve also found that I really enjoy 2 black guys at once and find it very exciting to be giving a blowjob to one while being fucked vaginally by the other..
Anyway, thanks again for telling me more about your experiences..
btw, is Bud the only other black guy Rex has shared you with.. snd was that the only time Bud has fucked you.?

Back