Need cuckolding advise

That sounds more like cheating then cuckolding. Communication is the most important aspect before she actually starts dating.

She should be talking to you....you should be talking to her

I could use some cuckolding advise. My wife has started cuckolding me and there is a lot I don’t understand
So, exactly what do you NOT understand about cuckolding, Wannabee?
It helps the forum if you tell us about you and your wife ... ages, years married, etc. Your profile is blank. I also looked at the posts you've made since being a member here, it appears you're pretty obsessed with pregnancy and ******* ... those are pretty extreme fantasies to a regular cuckolding relationship.
Cuckolding is pretty simple ... "a married woman who has sex with other men" ... on this site, its interracial cuckolding. The term cuckolding goes back centuries, actually, and back THEN it was literally considered cheating or infidelity. The idea was that the husband seemed to be the last to know in the villages that his wife was sleeping around ... really a embarrassing event.
So, now your wife is having sex with other men. What is your complaint, exactly? Not getting to watch or participate? Are you "Bi" per chance?
A cuckold husband who encourages his wife to sleep with other men often use to be referred to as a "wittol".

as A submissive husband she is free to do what shecwants
She's MARRIED to YOU ... regardless if you are a submissive male or not. I assume the 2 of you took wedding vows; why is she allowed to do whatever she wants and you have NO SAY in that?

Back