Need advice: I'm good looking and freaky why can't I find a QOS?

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
Is it just that women aren't into it? It's a bit confusing for me I would think a lot of women would want a good looking guy like me to be their cuck so they can get with BBC-I know so many women want BBC so I'm just confused why they wouldn't want this. Any thoughts?

Is it just that women aren't into it? It's a bit confusing for me I would think a lot of women would want a good looking guy like me to be their cuck so they can get with BBC-I know so many women want BBC so I'm just confused why they wouldn't want this. Any thoughts?

Some of you white ppl sure have lost the plot.

You are looking for a partner and your main criterion is that you want her to want you to want her to bang bbc and for you to watch???

Mercy.

I wouldn't lead with "pick me so you can fuck other men." Non-monogamy of any type isn't for everyone. Even for people that are successful in it, they started with a strong foundational relationship built on trust and communication.

I'd recommend finding a good partner and building a great relationship. Then talk about your fantasies. Maybe she's into, maybe she's not. Even if she isn't, you still have a great relationship.

Back