Need advice asap

toofunforfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
MD, US
You guys are going to laugh at me, but this really happened. I could use some advice from an experienced couple.
I accidentally sent my girlfriend a picture of the screen cap below with the comment listed too. She just responds with "uh." I pretend to play it off as a joke with "lol that's funny," but she said she doesn't think it is and is trying to understand what happened. She presumes I got hacked, but I already apologized for sending it and said I might have gotten hacked.

So now I am caught between the 2 stories of "Sorry I sent it" vs" I got hacked it was an accident" I really love her and definitely don't want to scare her off. What do you think I should say?

Attachments

• IMG_7775.jpg
    IMG_7775.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
If it’s love it can only be honesty. If she leaves over it, she wasn’t what you needed anyway. Don’t mean to be short but it’s what I think. Gotta be honest from the get go.

I'm confused why you're in a problem?
Did you write that caption on Snapchat?
Yes I did. I sent the picture and typed out that exact sentence. The problem is I don't want her to freak out if I say I sent it on purpose. I said "I have no idea how it sent" and she responded "okay"

Because if you wrote that and that's just an image, like on its own, technically you could say "so, actually, I was just thinking about that experience and I turned myself on looking at you and thought it would be amazing to see this again. And I wanted to see what your reaction was to it to see if you were wanting it again too. When you said "uh" I was like, oh, she's not feeling it, and I was embarrassed. That's just something I made that I like to look at every once and a while and thought maybe over time I could add on to it."

Because if you wrote that and that's just an image, like on its own, technically you could say "so, actually, I was just thinking about that experience and I turned myself on looking at you and thought it would be amazing to see this again. And I wanted to see what your reaction was to it to see if you were wanting it again too. When you said "uh" I was like, oh, she's not feeling it, and I was embarrassed. That's just something I made that I like to look at every once and a while and thought maybe over time I could add on to it."
I really think this would work for you brother

I'm a little confused on what you're suggesting
She hasn't had an experience, so what do you mean by that?
I like the part you said about being embarrassed, that will help
What do you mean I made/add on to it? Like say that I photoshopped those 2 pics together?

Reactions: wit
You guys are going to laugh at me, but this really happened. I could use some advice from an experienced couple.
I accidentally sent my girlfriend a picture of the screen cap below with the comment listed too. She just responds with "uh." I pretend to play it off as a joke with "lol that's funny," but she said she doesn't think it is and is trying to understand what happened. She presumes I got hacked, but I already apologized for sending it and said I might have gotten hacked.

So now I am caught between the 2 stories of "Sorry I sent it" vs" I got hacked it was an accident" I really love her and definitely don't want to scare her off. What do you think I should say?
Just tell her the truth. If she runs then find a woman that has the same sexual interests. Who knows she may embrace it

Did she think
You were being racist or just horny to see her get lots of bigger cocks
Well that's the thing is there is definitely a way she can misinterpret this. She was catching me in between sentences playing it off as a joke and denying I sent it. Which made her a little annoyed and said she was trying to understand. She really didn't comment anything about the picture itself or the caption. She was like "I don't understand why someone would send that to someone."

Reactions: wit
Back