Nastiest Fantasy

Being enslaved by a black woman and shared with other black girls! There are some nasty lesbian gangbang vid on Web. That's what makes me wet!!! After that the guys of those black mistresses could come and have their turn on me too 😁 definitely too nasty to tell my husband!!!
(...)
No, it isn't.

Nastiest fulfilled fantasy was having some of the most kinkiest threeway taboo sex with a couple of really hot sister's! Both were married, one was in the lifestyle and one was not. ♠️🙈

The hottest and most angst-producing thing my wife does is invite her sister over to share with a bull. We have a hard limit that I cannot see her sister naked, so I have to sit outside room with door closed when that happens.

One black gentleman with whom I have been communicating for a while has told me that he wants to pimp me out to some of his business associates. My fiance would drive me to where my date for the night was staying - hotel, his home, etc. - then wait for me to call him later or in the morning to come pick me up. The thought of that gets me super excited!!!
That is hot! Keep us informed!

My nastiest fantasy is going to a hotel and meeting up with our black daddy who brings along a few of his friends. Would love to have them take turns using me all night while my hubby watches with his cock cage on his little white dick. Would feel so good to have them fill me up with their thick cum so hubby can lick it all up. :love::mstickle::sex:
View media item 376727
Great toys. So when is it time for the real thing? 🤔

One black gentleman with whom I have been communicating for a while has told me that he wants to pimp me out to some of his business associates. My fiance would drive me to where my date for the night was staying - hotel, his home, etc. - then wait for me to call him later or in the morning to come pick me up. The thought of that gets me super excited!!!
It gets me excited too!

My darkest fantasy would be for BBC bull to turn my Cuckoldress into an extremely sadistic Cuckoldress so they can collectively inflict tremendous amount of pain on me for the sin of being weak. The thought of being ruthlessly used and abused by my superiors, the thought of being bullied into extinction, the thought of existing without any rights makes me so hard in my cage. Of course, this kind of extreme lifestyle is highly unlikely but I do fantasize about it.

Back