Name calling

Whitewife

Female
From
UK
Ladies
Do you like you Bull calling you names? If so which names are your favourites and what is it that name calling does to make you wet?
If you don't like name calling then why not? Is it something deep seated inside of you that makes name calling too hrtdull for play or does it just seem a ridiculous thing to do.
Personally I love being called Bithch, slut, cumdump etc because it makes me feel additionally submissive which is where I get my kicks

In the grips of passion, just before orgasms, my wife lets go and just enjoys name calling, she likes the idea of being a slut and likes to be called one, I also tell her that she wears slut panties and thats why she's getting fucked so hard

In the grips of passion, just before orgasms, my wife lets go and just enjoys name calling, she likes the idea of being a slut and likes to be called one, I also tell her that she wears slut panties and thats why she's getting fucked so hard
telling us why is so hot

I've really only experienced it one time and yes it was an incredible turn on. I was never ever interested is name-calling or being a sub of any sort. But we played with a gentleman a while back who took control, and as the night got on was very vocal and the more he talked the more of a turn on it was. If he sensed I was getting uncomfortable, he backed off a bit, but by the end he was very very vocal. I'm not sure if I want to be in that situation every time, but I think about that night a lot. It was an exciting and erotic night for sure.

Ladies
Do you like you Bull calling you names? If so which names are your favourites and what is it that name calling does to make you wet?
If you don't like name calling then why not? Is it something deep seated inside of you that makes name calling too hrtdull for play or does it just seem a ridiculous thing to do.
Personally I love being called Bithch, slut, cumdump etc because it makes me feel additionally submissive which is where I get my kicks
I enjoy dirty talk in the bedroom. I'd say my favorite one is to be called slut.

I've really only experienced it one time and yes it was an incredible turn on. I was never ever interested is name-calling or being a sub of any sort. But we played with a gentleman a while back who took control, and as the night got on was very vocal and the more he talked the more of a turn on it was. If he sensed I was getting uncomfortable, he backed off a bit, but by the end he was very very vocal. I'm not sure if I want to be in that situation every time, but I think about that night a lot. It was an exciting and erotic night for sure.
That sounds like the night I was first name called and it turned me on.... I'd had guys calling me names before they night but it was that particular occasion and that particular Bull who knew just the right level to get me wet.
I love name calling now especially when used in the right moment and context

Love ******* play....How dark does your play get?
I'd love to see your profile x
After talking about some desires, my Bull said he would arrange something very real. Just the thought made me wet. What he did was creat a situation with the help of my husband. This involved two of my Bulls friends, nither of which I knew. It was very rough and involved being restrained with some kind of plastic ties. For the first part I was blind folded, later they removed it to see my eyes as I was cumming. By the time they were tired if enjoying every part of my body, I was exhausted and felt like passing out. The words they used were a bit harsher that I liked but thinking back now made it feel very real.

I would absolutely love to be treated to something like that. I've played ******* when with a guy but I'd like to be snared, abducted n raped which would make it more realistic. I want the fear to run through my veins just not sure how much of it!! I know people will say Be carful what you wish for and all that but he'll it'd be a great experience x

Back