My wonderful New Years Weekened

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Ok I'm going to try and take a stab at this. As you know It had been several weeks since I had been with Anthony cause of the family being at my house for the holidays. Well Friday we had a date set since my husband would be at work. Anyway I went over to his place right from work didn't need to bring anything with me since I have a full wardrobe already there. Got there about 5:00 and I new he wouldn't be home till around 6:00. Pored me a glass of wine looked around as with any single guy his place need a little straightening out go figure. Buy the time I had things cleaned up he got home. Soon as he walked through the door I gave him a good kiss and a hug damn it felt good him holding me :). So he tells me he wants to go out for dinner and says lets take a shower and get ready. Anthony lives downtown in a nice loft and has a big walk in shower. We stripe down and get in and start washing each other and by the time were done I'm going crazy wanting him so I get on my knees and start licking his cock which is already fully erect. After a little bit he picks me up puts me up against the glass wall and starts fucking me good OMG he felt so good :). After a bit he lets me down turns me around and bends me over to finish off with a nice load inside me. Whats good about the shower is a quick whip and rinse and your good. Time to get dressed and go out, causal night for me just some tight jeans and top with heels.

After dinner we hit the club for a few hours then back to his place where we hit the hot tub with some wine and music to relax a bit. His got a real nice one that has a nice sloping bench so he's laying on it and I'm lay top of him with my back against his with his arms around me and were making out. Feeling pretty damn good right now. I whisper to him to take me to bed and make love to me :blackheart:. We dry off and get in bed he's kissing and caressing me and my breasts, I'm feeling so relaxed and hot right now it's driving me crazy he go's down on me licking my already wet pussy then moves his way up to my nipple's I spread my legs wider and reach down to put his cock inside me. He starts kissing me and slowly fucking me. I'm in heaven right now as you can imagine :). We go back and forth from him on top of me to me riding him for awhile till he flips me back over lifts my legs high and picks up his pace till he finally cums deep inside me. After he pulls out and lays next to me I lay my head on his chest relaxing. Now here's where things get crazy! I'm laying there and my female emotions take over. I start crying yes crying. Anthony looks down at me and say whats wrong baby? I look at him and tell him that I love him and that I'm so happy that I can't help it. He wipes my cheek with his finger and then gives me a passionate kiss :inlove:. But now what do I do I've been in this lifestyle for 17 yrs now and have never said that to anyone. But I do love him but I also love my husband! I never thought this would happen. After kissing me his says what about your husband I said right now the only thing I know is that I love you very much and we end up fucking again and my husband was right back out of my mind.

The next morning I get a text from my husband saying his going to work overtime which it is now New Years Eve. That kinda pissed me off cause we had some plans. Well then looks like I'm stay the whole weekend with Anthony I text back. Which at the moment that's all I want to do anyway :).

So that night we get dressed up and hit a club downtown that's having a New Years Eve party. I dress up in an nice black dress garter and stocking and my best high heels looking damn good as Anthony says. As the night go's on I tell him I don't want to be here at midnight I want to be in your bed and making love right through the ball drop he smiles takes my hand and we head back to his place. So I brought the New Year in right cause Anthony was fucking me before midnight and filled me with his cum right after. I couldn't of asked for a better New Year than that :).

Now the problem is what in the hell am I going to say to my husband or do I say anything right now if I don't say anything he will see this story on here when he logs in unless I change the password and not tell him. I'm pretty damn confused right now except for the fact that I know I love Anthony :).

:qos: Tracey

Oh
Ok I'm going to try and take a stab at this. As you know It had been several weeks since I had been with Anthony cause of the family being at my house for the holidays. Well Friday we had a date set since my husband would be at work. Anyway I went over to his place right from work didn't need to bring anything with me since I have a full wardrobe already there. Got there about 5:00 and I new he wouldn't be home till around 6:00. Pored me a glass of wine looked around as with any single guy his place need a little straightening out go figure. Buy the time I had things cleaned up he got home. Soon as he walked through the door I gave him a good kiss and a hug damn it felt good him holding me :). So he tells me he wants to go out for dinner and says lets take a shower and get ready. Anthony lives downtown in a nice loft and has a big walk in shower. We stripe down and get in and start washing each other and by the time were done I'm going crazy wanting him so I get on my knees and start licking his cock which is already fully erect. After a little bit he picks me up puts me up against the glass wall and starts fucking me good OMG he felt so good :). After a bit he lets me down turns me around and bends me over to finish off with a nice load inside me. Whats good about the shower is a quick whip and rinse and your good. Time to get dressed and go out, causal night for me just some tight jeans and top with heels.

After dinner we hit the club for a few hours then back to his place where we hit the hot tub with some wine and music to relax a bit. His got a real nice one that has a nice sloping bench so he's laying on it and I'm lay top of him with my back against his with his arms around me and were making out. Feeling pretty damn good right now. I whisper to him to take me to bed and make love to me :blackheart:. We dry off and get in bed he's kissing and caressing me and my breasts, I'm feeling so relaxed and hot right now it's driving me crazy he go's down on me licking my already wet pussy then moves his way up to my nipple's I spread my legs wider and reach down to put his cock inside me. He starts kissing me and slowly fucking me. I'm in heaven right now as you can imagine :). We go back and forth from him on top of me to me riding him for awhile till he flips me back over lifts my legs high and picks up his pace till he finally cums deep inside me. After he pulls out and lays next to me I lay my head on his chest relaxing. Now here's where things get crazy! I'm laying there and my female emotions take over. I start crying yes crying. Anthony looks down at me and say whats wrong baby? I look at him and tell him that I love him and that I'm so happy that I can't help it. He wipes my cheek with his finger and then gives me a passionate kiss :inlove:. But now what do I do I've been in this lifestyle for 17 yrs now and have never said that to anyone. But I do love him but I also love my husband! I never thought this would happen. After kissing me his says what about your husband I said right now the only thing I know is that I love you very much and we end up fucking again and my husband was right back out of my mind.

The next morning I get a text from my husband saying his going to work overtime which it is now New Years Eve. That kinda pissed me off cause we had some plans. Well then looks like I'm stay the whole weekend with Anthony I text back. Which at the moment that's all I want to do anyway :).

So that night we get dressed up and hit a club downtown that's having a New Years Eve party. I dress up in an nice black dress garter and stocking and my best high heels looking damn good as Anthony says. As the night go's on I tell him I don't want to be here at midnight I want to be in your bed and making love right through the ball drop he smiles takes my hand and we head back to his place. So I brought the New Year in right cause Anthony was fucking me before midnight and filled me with his cum right after. I couldn't of asked for a better New Year than that :).

Now the problem is what in the hell am I going to say to my husband or do I say anything right now if I don't say anything he will see this story on here when he logs in unless I change the password and not tell him. I'm pretty damn confused right now except for the fact that I know I love Anthony :).

It's getting heavy happy to chat if you want it x

Sorry I am not speaking English as my first language, I don't quite understand the tone of your story. May I know if it's a real story or just a imaginary fiction?

If it's a real story, my advice is to be confident and be honest to your cuckolded husband about your new adventure. Do not resist your love for Anthony, but lecture your husband that you still love him but in a different way that he should respect. Make sure he is ready for the new chapter of his life as a cuckold and understands he should pamper and dote on your every whim

kenny

Sorry I am not speaking English as my first language, I don't quite understand the tone of your story. May I know if it's a real story or just a imaginary fiction?

If it's a real story, my advice is to be confident and be honest to your cuckolded husband about your new adventure. Do not resist your love for Anthony, but lecture your husband that you still love him but in a different way that he should respect. Make sure he is ready for the new chapter of his life as a cuckold and understands he should pamper and dote on your every whim

kenny

It is true and that's is the way I'm leaning on telling my husband

Apart from being his Goddess, you are also bound by marriage, which is a powerful commitment and if your relationship is strong as it seems to be, could embrace you loving another man as noted "in a different way". There are also plenty of instances of polygamy in the world, so there is a precedent for it. However, truth and honesty will always prevail and one of the founding blocks of cuckoldry of any description is trust, so I think you should let your husband know and discuss it with him.

Affairs of the heart are called that for a reason. Lifestyle aside, this is a live story. A great story nonetheless. Obviously this site is to meet likeminded folks and potentially connect. You've made a serious connection per your story. If you are able to get past this with your hubby, will Anthony be your only BBC? Do you want to continue in the lifestyle? Will you be Anthony's on hot wife? I ask because this lifestyle is set up on the parameters of sex. Debaucherous sex if done correctly. What would be your, your hubby, and Anthony's end game?

On another note, your media and pics are stunning. You take BBC like a pro and I see why you're held in the highest regard here.

Just food for thought in an emotionally starved world.

Happy New Year
TJ

QUOTE="beenblackened, post: 1258874, member: 56447"]Ok I'm going to try and take a stab at this. As you know It had been several weeks since I had been with Anthony cause of the family being at my house for the holidays. Well Friday we had a date set since my husband would be at work. Anyway I went over to his place right from work didn't need to bring anything with me since I have a full wardrobe already there. Got there about 5:00 and I new he wouldn't be home till around 6:00. Pored me a glass of wine looked around as with any single guy his place need a little straightening out go figure. Buy the time I had things cleaned up he got home. Soon as he walked through the door I gave him a good kiss and a hug damn it felt good him holding me :). So he tells me he wants to go out for dinner and says lets take a shower and get ready. Anthony lives downtown in a nice loft and has a big walk in shower. We stripe down and get in and start washing each other and by the time were done I'm going crazy wanting him so I get on my knees and start licking his cock which is already fully erect. After a little bit he picks me up puts me up against the glass wall and starts fucking me good OMG he felt so good :). After a bit he lets me down turns me around and bends me over to finish off with a nice load inside me. Whats good about the shower is a quick whip and rinse and your good. Time to get dressed and go out, causal night for me just some tight jeans and top with heels.

:qos: Tracey[/QUOTE]

Well we talked for a long time last. I told him I had something I need to talk to him about. I had butterflies in my stomach all afternoon. So when he go home last night I took his hand and we sat down on the couch. I looked him in the eye and I said I need you to be very understanding right now. He say Tracey I'm always that with you now what is it dear. I said Steve I have fallen in love with Anthony and I love him very much. After all this time we have been in this lifestyle I managed not to have feelings for anyone and that it was just purely sexual. But Anthony is like know other lover I have ever had. I sorry dear but I haven't lost the way I feel for you your my husband and we have been together for the past 30 years but I need more now and Anthony has give that to me when I'm with him. There was a short pause then he says. Tracey I new things had become different with Anthony I could tell you had fallen in love with him by the way you have been for the last few months. You had a special glow about you and you seemed in a better mood than you have been in for a very long time. I knew this day was coming. I don't blame you he gives you the attention you need that I haven't given you in years but I still love you and will always love you. I am still here for you and will be. If this is what you want right now then I'm happy for you. Cause you know I love seeing you happy and I won't rune that for you. So how ever you and Anthony work out things I will be with you. Cause I love you and I still want you in my life even if it's just seeing you now and then. I was crying by the time he got done we hug each other for a long time and then kissed. How can you not love an man like that. So I still have to men in my life it just looks like Anthony will be getting most all of my attention though.

Well we talked for a long time last. I told him I had something I need to talk to him about. I had butterflies in my stomach all afternoon. So when he go home last night I took his hand and we sat down on the couch. I looked him in the eye and I said I need you to be very understanding right now. He say Tracey I'm always that with you now what is it dear. I said Steve I have fallen in love with Anthony and I love him very much. After all this time we have been in this lifestyle I managed not to have feelings for anyone and that it was just purely sexual. But Anthony is like know other lover I have ever had. I sorry dear but I haven't lost the way I feel for you your my husband and we have been together for the past 30 years but I need more now and Anthony has give that to me when I'm with him. There was a short pause then he says. Tracey I new things had become different with Anthony I could tell you had fallen in love with him by the way you have been for the last few months. You had a special glow about you and you seemed in a better mood than you have been in for a very long time. I knew this day was coming. I don't blame you he gives you the attention you need that I haven't given you in years but I still love you and will always love you. I am still here for you and will be. If this is what you want right now then I'm happy for you. Cause you know I love seeing you happy and I won't rune that for you. So how ever you and Anthony work out things I will be with you. Cause I love you and I still want you in my life even if it's just seeing you now and then. I was crying by the time he got done we hug each other for a long time and then kissed. How can you not love an man like that. So I still have to men in my life it just looks like Anthony will be getting most all of my attention though.

What a perfect understanding and loving husband you have. He is a model husband, not just in this lifestyle, but for any relationship. As I said in my previous post cuckolding is about developing trust and understanding between both parties, you cannot give away lightly what you love soo dearly. He clearly loves and wants you soo much in his life and wants the best sex for you that he cannot provide. "Mans' got to know his limitations" is a line from an old Clint Eastwood movie and your husband clearly knows his in the bedroom department and that Anthony can give you great, mind blowing but also LOVING sex, which is very different from just lustful sex. His and your understanding of each other is a perfect example of this kind of relationship in this lifestyle and I applaud and respect you both for it. Your bull is not just a bull anymore but he is now part of your family, a true symbiosis. I'm soo happy for you, well all three of you. MS x

Fucking hott story

Lets make a check of the facts:
  • You are a cheater
  • You broke your wedding vows
  • You are no true partner to your husband anymore
Therefore make an end to your marriage and give your current husband the chance to startup again - hopefully with a better partner in life.

So in the end when you talk to your husband everything worked out. I’m happy for you both your husband’s gonna love you and be there for you no matter what and I’m very happy for you though your husband Plus to make sure you’re happy and Anthony seems to make you very happy.So as long as your husband is OK with what’s going on even though he already knows how you feel about the other person it all works out I’m happy for you all I’m very happy everything worked out

Last edited:
Back