My wife says

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by knanook, Aug 13, 2015.

1. knanook

knanook New Member

All black guys like having there cock sucked and they all like to fuck a white pussy.but all the black men she's been with( wich is several) and I mean several. They all try to stuff there cock up her ass for some reason.she says they really like it when she sucks there cock real good and long then just spin around on her knees and elbows and says fuck my ass.she says they all will be working his cock head up her ass real quick.never mind the pussy get that cock in that ass and fuck it.

donna4blackuse likes this.
  2. built4BBC

built4BBC Member

Sooooo?? Is this a question? I say if he wants your ass then what do you have to lose? Who knows, you might like it? God knows he will!

paus999 likes this.
  3. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    Yeah. I think black guys like anal. My white hubby popped my anal cherry, but every black guy I've been with since has wanted to, and gotten to, put in my butt.:blackheart:

marriedcouple456 likes this.
  4. Blackproperty

Blackproperty New Member

I only ever tried anal once with my husband and it was too painful, so we never went there again. When my bull suggested (demanded!) it, obviously I had to give it another go. I still find it fairly uncomfortable but I'm happy to do it for black guys as they seem to love it so much and I'm not going to be rude. But black only please! Not going through all that for nothing!

5. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Well said hun my ass only for blckcock

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  6. paus999

paus999 Active Member

Switzerland
    wife here: after several practice session it will be easier. Now i like it when two of my black lover will meet them inside me. One in my pussy, one in my ass.

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.