xmas gift....

Part of my xmas gift to my queen was surprising her w 2 black guys at our apt!!! We were hanging out watching a movie and smoking weed when there was a knock at the door and two hot ass black guys I met through my job were there....They came in and before they even could get in she hugged and kissed both.....They took her to her room where she tandem blew them while she made me sit on my knees and watch and they both came in her mouth and on her face....She called me over and I started to help her and I started sucking cock with her....They stayed up and fucked her so hard and made her cum like I cannot make her cum....She was so hot she asked them to fuck her butt and they did amd she cummed again and one cummed in her ass.....She made me clean upand while I was cleaning her ass the other guy was eating my ass as I was bent over and my queen made us stand up and press cocks together and said babe....U basically don't even have a cock...ur just a girl like me so sit back and take cock w me and I did.......

Part of my xmas gift to my queen was surprising her w 2 black guys at our apt!!! We were hanging out watching a movie and smoking weed when there was a knock at the door and two hot ass black guys I met through my job were there....They came in and before they even could get in she hugged and kissed both.....They took her to her room where she tandem blew them while she made me sit on my knees and watch and they both came in her mouth and on her face....She called me over and I started to help her and I started sucking cock with her....They stayed up and fucked her so hard and made her cum like I cannot make her cum....She was so hot she asked them to fuck her butt and they did amd she cummed again and one cummed in her ass.....She made me clean upand while I was cleaning her ass the other guy was eating my ass as I was bent over and my queen made us stand up and press cocks together and said babe....U basically don't even have a cock...ur just a girl like me so sit back and take cock w me and I did.......
Great gift!

Sexy!

Back