My wife bbc Snapchat reaction.

So, how did it work out for you? :D
I didnt sent any that day. But things starts to work out great. I see she start to have an interest in black men, even when we see a huge guy, weโ€™re joking about how big he might be ;). Itโ€™s a matter of time then see will go blacked. But I have so much patience and will take it slow, because I know small steps will make it!

I didnt sent any that day. But things starts to work out great. I see she start to have an interest in black men, even when we see a huge guy, weโ€™re joking about how big he might be ;). Itโ€™s a matter of time then see will go blacked. But I have so much patience and will take it slow, because I know small steps will make it!
That is great to hear! All the luck in the future developments!

I wonder how this will develop. Can you sometimes translate what is in these screenshots? On those in previous post
it's all about small steps and a lot of patience. Have an open conversation and communicate a lot. I've a wife who didn't have interracial and bbc as any kind of fetish or thought before. But to the fact that now she often talks about the bbc, and if we meet there are couples on the street where the man is dark. then we joke that he just has a huge dick. during intercourse today, we often play interracial games. my wife has 2 realistic dark dildos. all this is due to the small steps. and we're even at the point where we're talking About inviting a dark guy over for her.

@Gandalf12 you Think like this? Well weโ€™re at a point where my wife thinks its funny and she starts to send photos to me of BBCโ€™s sometimes ;)

it's all about small steps and a lot of patience. Have an open conversation and communicate a lot. I've a wife who didn't have interracial and bbc as any kind of fetish or thought before. But to the fact that now she often talks about the bbc, and if we meet there are couples on the street where the man is dark. then we joke that he just has a huge dick. during intercourse today, we often play interracial games. my wife has 2 realistic dark dildos. all this is due to the small steps. and we're even at the point where we're talking About inviting a dark guy over for her.
I was about to write that it then sounds that she is comfortable with the fantasy, and that it might become hers aswell but then I saw your other answer and well, you're already there! Glad to hear that is has worked out so well for you, good look in the future as well ;)

Any other pieces of conversation you feel like sharing, please do! I find them insanely hot :D

Back