My wife at the gym

1640500347101.jpegMy wife Melissa and I have been married for 3 years and together for 5. We have two *******. She is 5’4” with redish brown hair. She is a bit thicker but lifts weights and works out when she can. She has blue eyes, dimples with a bright smile, thick athletic legs, a nice ass, and large breasts.

After *******, our sex life has been severely lacking. I did get a vasectomy as we do not want any more *******. We both work full time and with ******* it’s been extremely stressful. I go to the gym every morning to help with the stress. At the gym, there is a group of annoying guys. They are loud, they sound dumb or lower class, and they are strong. Probably the only thing they can do is lift heavy things. They blatantly check out any girls that are in the gym.

Around the holidays our parents were visiting for several months, and we both were able to go to the gym together as our parents watched the *******. The first day I could see these guys already checking out my wife. The biggest and apparent leader of the group approached us. He was at least 6’4”, muscled, but in a way that looked like he enjoyed beer, and very black. I thought he would introduce himself, but he ignored me and spoke to my wife as she finished doing a set of squats.

The brute said “Hey there, I’m Trevor. I do some personal training on the side here and I’d love to help you out.”

“Oh hi Trevor. I’m Melissa and this is my husband, Chris. Thank you for the offer but I’m not looking for that right now,” my wife replied.

“Well, let me know when you would like some tips or anything. I’ve been watching your looser husband there come to the gym and he does a lot of things wrong,” he replied. He looked my wife up and down then glanced at me with a smirk and walked away.

“What an asshole!” my wife said.

“Yea, I really don’t like those guys,” I replied.

Over the next few weeks Trevor would harass us every morning at the gym. He would never really address me. I noticed that although my wife thought he was an asshole, she would sometimes laugh when he made jokes. And she always smiled and said hi back.

One morning, he asked her to follow him so he could show her another work out room. She hesitantly followed her, and I followed behind them. We arrived at a door at the back of the gym and he took out a key and unlocked it and let us in. Inside was large room with more workout equipment, benches, and weights.

He spoke to my wife saying “When you’re ready, I can help with you with some workouts and provide personal training in here. Free of charge. Just let me know. “

“Thanks!” said my wife. “I will let you know if I do.”

We left room and things continued for another week. He became more flirtatious with her. Making comments about how hot she was while she did various exercises. She would always respond saying how inappropriate he was and what an asshole he was. He would often heckle others at the gym.

One day while we were doing squats my wife said, “I know Trevor is an asshole, but I think I want him to help me with my form on these squats.”

I immediately said, “No way! There’s other trainers, or youtube, or anyone but him!”

“But he’s here and I can just get this down real quick,” she said as she walked up to him.

I couldn’t help but notice how hot she looked as she approached the group of guys. She had on short pink workout shorts and a black tank top. I could see Trevor’s eyes light up as she walked towards him.

“Hey there sexy!” exclaimed Trevor. “What can I do for you?”

“I need some help and pointers with my form doing squats. Can you just help me real quick with that?” she asked.

“I’d love too! Come back to my private work out area and we can get it figured out.”

I was in shock. She followed him back to the room and went after them. We got there and Trevor pushed me back saying “Clients only.”

“It’s ok,” my wife said. “I’m just getting help with my squats and I’ll be right back out.”

The door shut and I was mortified. Then, the manager of the gym came up to me and told me to follow him. He brought me into the office where there were security screens.

“I figured you might want to watch,” the manger said. “Trevor has taken a lot of girl in this room. I gave him a key to do it. I enjoy watching some of the girls he fucks in this private room.”

I was shocked. Was my wife going to get fucked? Surely, she wouldn’t allow it. I watched as he showed her to the squat rack. She got in and he coached through her form. Then, they put on weights. He spotted her by standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. You could here everything they were saying as there was a microphone in the room.

“I really like seeing you in this position,” Trevor said. “I like how your tits and ass stick out. “

“Stop it!” My wife said smiling. “You’re a perv!”

“You don’t mind it. I think you want me. You like feeling my cock against your ass while we do this don’t you?”

“No! I just want to make sure I’m doing this right and then I’m going back to my husband,” my wife said sternly.

When she was done with the last set, he clung to her from behind and started feeling up her front and tits.

“Come on baby, the doors locked. Let’s have some fun!” exclaimed Trevor.

My wife turned around and put her hands on his chest. Pushing him away gently she said “Trevor, I’m going back to my husband now.” And she walked away.

As they walked away Trevor said, “Let me know anytime you want more training with me babe.”

“I will,” my wife said with a smile.

I was so relieved she didn’t do anything with I rushed back out to the gym.

“How did that go?” I asked her.

“It was fine. He was nice and it really helped me out,” she replied.

Another week went by, and Trevor seemed to flirt even more. Making inappropriate comments to Melissa right in front of me. He would say things like “Dam you hot babe! The things I would do to you!” And Melissa would always smile while saying “You’re so full of yourself!” or “Oh stop. You say that to all the girls.”

One night, while we were getting ready for bed, she said that she wasn’t really satisfied with the results she was getting from our workouts. She wanted to ask Trevor for some personal training sessions.

“Not with that guy!” I exclaimed. “We can pay for any other trainer for you.”

“But Trevor would be fee and we can’t afford to pay for a trainer right now,” she stated. “Look, I know he’s an asshole and full of himself, but he does know what he is doing.”

I reluctantly told her she could if that’s what she really wanted.

One morning I decided to not go to the gym as I had been up late for work. Melissa got up and showered.

“Why are you showering before the gym?” I asked.

“Well, I don’t want to be too smelly for everyone else’s sake in the gym,” she replied.

She put on her short bright green work out shorts, and small black tank top. It seemed tighter than her others and showed cleavage. She kissed me goodbye and left. I had a bad feeling, so I quickly got dressed and left after her.

I arrived at the gym and sneakily went through looking for her. I saw her already talking to Trevor. I moved closer and listened while hiding behind some equipment with my hood up over my head.

“Yeah, I would be happy too!” I heard Trevor say. “Let’s go to the private workout area and get started.”

“Great!” said Melissa.

They walked back through the gym to the door to the private area. I bolted upstairs. I saw the manager and asked if I could see the cameras. He let me in and immediately knew what was going on.

“Oh buddy!” he exclaimed. “I’m sorry for you, but I really hope Trevor gives it to your wife!”

I ignored and we watched and listened.

They entered the room and Melissa was first and was heading towards the squat rack. Trevor shut the door, locked it and grabbed her arm. He pulled her back and shoved her against the wall.

“Oww! What are you doing!” my wife exclaimed.

They were looking into each other’s eyes as Trevor said “I know what you want. Why are you really wanting to come back here?”

I was expecting my wife to push him away or tell him no, but instead I watched as she reached up, grabbed his head and pulled him to her kissing him on the lips. Their kissing became more passionate. I could tell their tongues were intertwined exploring each other’s mouths. He then grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. With his other hand he reached down and went inside her shorts. I could tell he was fingering her. He fingered her while they continued kissing and he held her hands pined to the wall above her head. Soon, I could see her body begin to move. She was trying to thrust her hips out meeting his hand. I could tell she was close to cumming. I hadn’t given her an orgasm in years! And then, she came on his hand. She moaned into his mouth as he released her.

“That was amazing. Ok, your turn!” she said as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled down his shorts and underwear in one pull releasing his giant cock. I couldn’t believe the size of it! She wrapped her hands around it and started jerking it off. She was looking at his cock and would also gaze up him with her pretty blue eyes.

“Oh fuck yea!” said Trevor. “You little slut. You’re so fucking hot. Suck my dick bitch!” He grabbed her ponytail and helped ******* his cock down her throat.

She stuck out her tongue and licked it from the base to the head, then opened her mouth and started sucking on it. My wife does give a great blowjob. She was enthusiastically giving him a great looking blowjob. She would gag as he pushed in too deep. Saliva was drooling out of her mouth as she gagged on his cock.

“Take off your fucking shirt. I want to see your tits!” he commanded.

She took off her shirt and sports bra. Her large tits bounded out. He reached down and grabbed them roughly. She stood up as he brought his mouth down and started sucking her tits. She held is head while moaning.

She pushed him away and walked over to a bench. She pulled down her gym shorts and underwear kicking them off her legs. She then bent over placing her hands on the bench and spread her legs. Trevor came up behind her. He slapped her ass hard making her yelp. But she looked back at him smiling.

“I’m going to ruin you for your husband,” He told her as he lined himself up.

I watched as he grabbed her hips and entered her bareback. I wanted to run down and stop this, but I was too scared of what he and his gang might do to me. But, I was also rock hard seeing my hot wife bent over with the massive brute behind her. He thrust into hard. It was a sexy sight to him thrust in making her dangling tits shake, and her ass and body ripple with the power of the thrust. She yelled out then moaned as he withdrew and thrust in hard again.

He picked up the pace, fucking my wife hard and fast, very animalistic. He would occasionally slap her ass.

“Oh fuck yes Trevor, fuck me!” I heard her say out of breath. I recognized when she had a powerful orgasm. As she came down Trevor reach up and grabbed her hair pulling her head back as he continued his assault. Then he reached under her and grabbed both her breasts with both hands as he fucked her.

“I love watching your tits bounce while I love you!” he growled in her ear.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled out and she turned around to face him. She got up on her toes, reached up and pulled his head down kissing him deeply.

“You still haven’t cum,” she said. “I want you to cum for me.”

“I’m going to cum in your pussy babe. I hope you’re on birth control.”

“You can cum wherever you want. I’m yours,” she said. Then, she laid down on her back on the bench, spreading her legs. He got down on top of her and entered her missionary. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as they made out while he fucked her deep and slow. After a while he sat up putting her legs over his shoulders. She was clawing at his belly.

“Put your hands above your head,” he commanded. “I want to watch your tits bounce as I fuck you.”

She complied, holding her arms above her head. He began fucking her hard again. Her tits bouncing wildly. He reached a hand up and started ******* her. She brought her hands down to grab his arm, but he used his other hand to pin her hands above her head again while ******* her. He would release her and she would gasp for breath before he would do it again. I watched on in disbelief as she had another powerful orgasm. He released her neck and hands, sat up grabbing her legs and started fucking her fast.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! Yes!” my wife saying.

“Oh fuck yea baby, I’m going to cum!”

He let out a groan and thrust into her cumming inside her. He released her legs down and she immediately wrapped them around him, digging her heals in pulling him into her as another orgasm coursed through her. He collapsed on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around him. They lay there in a sweaty heap breathing heavy.

As he began to sit up she grabbed his head pulling him to hers and they kissed deeply again.

“That was incredible!” my wife exclaimed.

Trevor got up and started getting dressed.

“Fuck yea it was. I knew you couldn’t resist me, being with that loser husband of yours. But I hope you’re on birth control.”

“I’m not, but I will take the morning after pill,” my wife said as she got up grabbing her clothes and getting dressed. “You’re so full of yourself!”

“Good. You better. I’m not taking care of any fucking *******,” Trevor said. “And of course, I’m full of myself. I know I’m better than your loser husband, and most everybody for that matter.”

“God, you’re such an asshole!” My wife exclaimed.

“I am, but you can’t resist me though!” he replied.

“That’s true,” my wife said walking up and kissing him again. “You’re an asshole, but I’m all yours.”

“Good. Now, how about I take you out this weekend? A nice dinner, then I take you back to my place and really ruin you for your husband?” Trevor asked.

“I will cancel my date with my husband Friday night. You can pick me up at 7:00,” my wife replied while kissing him.

“I’ll be there. You better dress sexy!”

They left the workout room and I rushed back home. I prepared myself to confront my wife. It all felt unreal!

To be continued….

Last edited:
View attachment 4665848My wife Melissa and I have been married for 3 years and together for 5. We have two *******. She is 5’4” with redish brown hair. She is a bit thicker but lifts weights and works out when she can. She has blue eyes, dimples with a bright smile, thick athletic legs, a nice ass, and large breasts.

After *******, our sex life has been severely lacking. I did get a vasectomy as we do not want any more *******. We both work full time and with ******* it’s been extremely stressful. I go to the gym every morning to help with the stress. At the gym, there is a group of annoying guys. They are loud, they sound dumb or lower class, and they are strong. Probably the only thing they can do is lift heavy things. They blatantly check out any girls that are in the gym.

Around the holidays our parents were visiting for several months, and we both were able to go to the gym together as our parents watched the *******. The first day I could see these guys already checking out my wife. The biggest and apparent leader of the group approached us. He was at least 6’4”, muscled, but in a way that looked like he enjoyed beer, and very black. I thought he would introduce himself, but he ignored me and spoke to my wife as she finished doing a set of squats.

The brute said “Hey there, I’m Trevor. I do some personal training on the side here and I’d love to help you out.”

“Oh hi Trevor. I’m Melissa and this is my husband, Chris. Thank you for the offer but I’m not looking for that right now,” my wife replied.

“Well, let me know when you would like some tips or anything. I’ve been watching your looser husband there come to the gym and he does a lot of things wrong,” he replied. He looked my wife up and down then glanced at me with a smirk and walked away.

Over the next few weeks Trevor would harass us every morning at the gym. He would never really address me. I noticed that although my wife thought he was an asshole, she would sometimes laugh when he made jokes. And she always smiled and said hi back.

One morning, he asked her to follow him so he could show her another work out room. She hesitantly followed her, and I followed behind them. We arrived at a door at the back of the gym and he took out a key and unlocked it and let us in. Inside was large room with more workout equipment, benches, and weights.

He spoke to my wife saying “When you’re ready, I can help with you with some workouts and provide personal training in here. Free of charge. Just let me know. “

We left room and things continued for another week. He became more flirtatious with her. Making comments about how hot she was while she did various exercises. She would always respond saying how inappropriate he was and what an asshole he was. He would often heckle others at the gym.

One day while we were doing squats my wife said, “I know Trevor is an asshole, but I think I want him to help me with my form on these squats.”

I immediately said, “No way! There’s other trainers, or youtube, or anyone but him!”

“But he’s here and I can just get this down real quick,” she said as she walked up to him.

I couldn’t help but notice how hot she looked as she approached the group of guys. She had on short pink workout shorts and a black tank top. I could see Trevor’s eyes light up as she walked towards him.

“I need some help and pointers with my form doing squats. Can you just help me real quick with that?” she asked.

“I’d love too! Come back to my private work out area and we can get it figured out.”

I was in shock. She followed him back to the room and went after them. We got there and Trevor pushed me back saying “Clients only.”

“It’s ok,” my wife said. “I’m just getting help with my squats and I’ll be right back out.”

The door shut and I was mortified. Then, the manager of the gym came up to me and told me to follow him. He brought me into the office where there were security screens.

“I figured you might want to watch,” the manger said. “Trevor has taken a lot of girl in this room. I gave him a key to do it. I enjoy watching some of the girls he fucks in this private room.”

I was shocked. Was my wife going to get fucked? Surely, she wouldn’t allow it. I watched as he showed her to the squat rack. She got in and he coached through her form. Then, they put on weights. He spotted her by standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. You could here everything they were saying as there was a microphone in the room.

“I really like seeing you in this position,” Trevor said. “I like how your tits and ass stick out. “

“You don’t mind it. I think you want me. You like feeling my cock against your ass while we do this don’t you?”

“No! I just want to make sure I’m doing this right and then I’m going back to my husband,” my wife said sternly.

When she was done with the last set, he clung to her from behind and started feeling up her front and tits.

My wife turned around and put her hands on his chest. Pushing him away gently she said “Trevor, I’m going back to my husband now.” And she walked away.

As they walked away Trevor said, “Let me know anytime you want more training with me babe.”

Another week went by, and Trevor seemed to flirt even more. Making inappropriate comments to Melissa right in front of me. He would say things like “Dam you hot babe! The things I would do to you!” And Melissa would always smile while saying “You’re so full of yourself!” or “Oh stop. You say that to all the girls.”

One night, while we were getting ready for bed, she said that she wasn’t really satisfied with the results she was getting from our workouts. She wanted to ask Trevor for some personal training sessions.

“But Trevor would be fee and we can’t afford to pay for a trainer right now,” she stated. “Look, I know he’s an asshole and full of himself, but he does know what he is doing.”

One morning I decided to not go to the gym as I had been up late for work. Melissa got up and showered.

“Well, I don’t want to be too smelly for everyone else’s sake in the gym,” she replied.

She put on her short bright green work out shorts, and small black tank top. It seemed tighter than her others and showed cleavage. She kissed me goodbye and left. I had a bad feeling, so I quickly got dressed and left after her.

I arrived at the gym and sneakily went through looking for her. I saw her already talking to Trevor. I moved closer and listened while hiding behind some equipment with my hood up over my head.

“Yeah, I would be happy too!” I heard Trevor say. “Let’s go to the private workout area and get started.”

“Great!” said Melissa.

They walked back through the gym to the door to the private area. I bolted upstairs. I saw the manager and asked if I could see the cameras. He let me in and immediately knew what was going on.

“Oh buddy!” he exclaimed. “I’m sorry for you, but I really hope Trevor gives it to your wife!”

They entered the room and Melissa was first and was heading towards the squat rack. Trevor shut the door, locked it and grabbed her arm. He pulled her back and shoved her against the wall.

They were looking into each other’s eyes as Trevor said “I know what you want. Why are you really wanting to come back here?”

I was expecting my wife to push him away or tell him no, but instead I watched as she reached up, grabbed his head and pulled him to her kissing him on the lips. Their kissing became more passionate. I could tell their tongues were intertwined exploring each other’s mouths. He then grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. With his other hand he reached down and went inside her shorts. I could tell he was fingering her. He fingered her while they continued kissing and he held her hands pined to the wall above her head. Soon, I could see her body begin to move. She was trying to thrust her hips out meeting his hand. I could tell she was close to cumming. I hadn’t given her an orgasm in years! And then, she came on his hand. She moaned into his mouth as he released her.

“That was amazing. Ok, your turn!” she said as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled down his shorts and underwear in one pull releasing his giant cock. I couldn’t believe the size of it! She wrapped her hands around it and started jerking it off. She was looking at his cock and would also gaze up him with her pretty blue eyes.

“Oh fuck yea!” said Trevor. “You little slut. You’re so fucking hot. Suck my dick bitch!” He grabbed her ponytail and helped ******* his cock down her throat.

She stuck out her tongue and licked it from the base to the head, then opened her mouth and started sucking on it. My wife does give a great blowjob. She was enthusiastically giving him a great looking blowjob. She would gag as he pushed in too deep. Saliva was drooling out of her mouth as she gagged on his cock.

She took off her shirt and sports bra. Her large tits bounded out. He reached down and grabbed them roughly. She stood up as he brought his mouth down and started sucking her tits. She held is head while moaning.

She pushed him away and walked over to a bench. She pulled down her gym shorts and underwear kicking them off her legs. She then bent over placing her hands on the bench and spread her legs. Trevor came up behind her. He slapped her ass hard making her yelp. But she looked back at him smiling.

I watched as he grabbed her hips and entered her bareback. I wanted to run down and stop this, but I was too scared of what he and his gang might do to me. But, I was also rock hard seeing my hot wife bent over with the massive brute behind her. He thrust into hard. It was a sexy sight to him thrust in making her dangling tits shake, and her ass and body ripple with the power of the thrust. She yelled out then moaned as he withdrew and thrust in hard again.

He picked up the pace, fucking my wife hard and fast, very animalistic. He would occasionally slap her ass.

“Oh fuck yes Trevor, fuck me!” I heard her say out of breath. I recognized when she had a powerful orgasm. As she came down Trevor reach up and grabbed her hair pulling her head back as he continued his assault. Then he reached under her and grabbed both her breasts with both hands as he fucked her.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled out and she turned around to face him. She got up on her toes, reached up and pulled his head down kissing him deeply.

“You can cum wherever you want. I’m yours,” she said. Then, she laid down on her back on the bench, spreading her legs. He got down on top of her and entered her missionary. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as they made out while he fucked her deep and slow. After a while he sat up putting her legs over his shoulders. She was clawing at his belly.

“Put your hands above your head,” he commanded. “I want to watch your tits bounce as I fuck you.”

She complied, holding her arms above her head. He began fucking her hard again. Her tits bouncing wildly. He reached a hand up and started ******* her. She brought her hands down to grab his arm, but he used his other hand to pin her hands above her head again while ******* her. He would release her and she would gasp for breath before he would do it again. I watched on in disbelief as she had another powerful orgasm. He released her neck and hands, sat up grabbing her legs and started fucking her fast.

He let out a groan and thrust into her cumming inside her. He released her legs down and she immediately wrapped them around him, digging her heals in pulling him into her as another orgasm coursed through her. He collapsed on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around him. They lay there in a sweaty heap breathing heavy.

As he began to sit up she grabbed his head pulling him to hers and they kissed deeply again.

“Fuck yea it was. I knew you couldn’t resist me, being with that loser husband of yours. But I hope you’re on birth control.”

“I’m not, but I will take the morning after pill,” my wife said as she got up grabbing her clothes and getting dressed. “You’re so full of yourself!”

“Good. You better. I’m not taking care of any fucking *******,” Trevor said. “And of course, I’m full of myself. I know I’m better than your loser husband, and most everybody for that matter.”

“That’s true,” my wife said walking up and kissing him again. “You’re an asshole, but I’m all yours.”

“Good. Now, how about I take you out this weekend? A nice dinner, then I take you back to my place and really ruin you for your husband?” Trevor asked.

“I will cancel my date with my husband Friday night. You can pick me up at 7:00,” my wife replied while kissing him.

They left the workout room and I rushed back home. I prepared myself to confront my wife. It all felt unreal!

To be continued….
1640540655654.jpeg

View attachment 4665848My wife Melissa and I have been married for 3 years and together for 5. We have two *******. She is 5’4” with redish brown hair. She is a bit thicker but lifts weights and works out when she can. She has blue eyes, dimples with a bright smile, thick athletic legs, a nice ass, and large breasts.

“Great!” said Melissa.

To be continued….
I'd love to see her in person

“Great!” said Melissa.

To be continued….
We did talk when she got home. It was a very difficult conversation. Because this is an erotic story I will just give the results of the conversation. Basically, she explained that she just couldn’t resist Trevor. And when they had sex, it was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced. After arguing and talking all night we came to the point that she will continue to see Trevor. We are staying married for the *******. Some part of me had hope that this would just be a fling that she would get out of her system and then we could go back to normal. Maybe the sex was amazing, but Trevor was such a jerk I figured there’s no way my wife would continue anything outside of sex with him, and that would eventually fade away.
I had told her that Trevor was such a jerk and seemed like a despicable person. How can she want to be with him at all? She told me that when he gets what he wants it just seemed right. When she gives him what he wants she feels happy. He has some sort of contagious happiness that she loves. Hearing her use that word with him made my heart hurt. Ultimately, we didn’t go back to the gym that week while we worked through our feelings even though she wanted too. But Trevor and her kept texting the rest of the week. She said she was still going on the date with him Friday, canceling our date night.
So, Friday night she was preparing for her date with him. She had to go out to buy a sexy outfit. She wore a black dress, very short and tight. It looked like her large boobs were going to spill out. When she bent over, her pussy and ass showed. She wore sheer black panties you could see through. She had on make up and bright red lipstick. I honestly had never seen her look so hot. The jealousy I felt was unbearable. She had never dressed like this for me.
The doorbell rang as she finished her make-up.
“Can you get that for me honey?” she asked me.
I begrudgingly went and answered the door. And there he was, his massive frame filled the door. He wasn’t even dressed up. Just sweatpants, white t-shirt, and a hoody. He just smirked at me as opened the door, then pushed his way in.
“Come on in,” I muttered under my breath.
He sat on the couch and got out his phone. I walked past to get to the kitchen. On his phone I saw he was scrolling through Instagram checking out girls in bikinis or lingerie.
“What a fucking perv,” I thought to myself.
Melissa came out as I was drinking a glass of water.
“Hi Trevor!” she happily exclaimed.
Trevor sat up checking her out. “Damn babe, you look hot! I can’t wait to show you off in public!”
“Thanks!” my wife replied as she walked up to and gave him a big kiss. They embraced and started making out.
Finally, Trevor broke away saying “We better get going. I’m hungry.”
“Do you have your phone?” I asked my wife as the y moved towards the door.
“Yes,” she said, but her eyes never looked at me.
“Let me know where you end up for dinner!” I said after them. But there was no acknowledgement.
They walked out the door, with my wife latched onto his arm smiling.
I sat up watching the t.v. constantly checking my phone. I had too many emotions. I was also excited thinking about them together. Why was I feeling excited? I had a hard on when I thought about them enjoying dinner together knowing he just wanted to fuck my wife.
Later that night I heard a car pull up and laughing and chatter. They were home. The door opened and in they walked. I shot up to greet them.
“I have to piss,” said Trevor moving past me.
My wife said “Hi honey.”
“How was it? Are you ok? Why is he in our house?” the questions just came out of me.
“Sit down honey,” said my wife as she took a seat on the couch.
“It was amazing. We had a lot of fun. I learned so much about him. He has a lot of money and runs his own construction business.”
I didn’t want to hear all this. It was killing me. I was hoping he would turn out to be a looser.
“So, what now? Is he going home?” I asked.
“No. We were going to, but he asked about you. He wanted to know how you were taking it. I told him how you don’t like this. We were going to go to his house, and I was going to let him have his way with me, but he suggested we come here instead. He really likes the idea of having me in our house, with you here. It gets him off knowing he has that power over you.”
“And you’re ok with this?!” I almost shouted.
“Look, I know it’s bad, but like I have told you. I want this. I want to feed his ego. I want to please him. It makes me happy.” She told me.
“I can’t believe this! So, we’re done? Should I just go draft the divorce papers?” I asked her.
Before she could answer, Trevor walked in and sat next her. He looked at me and said “So did your wife tell you what’s going on? I’ve been holding out tonight so I can show you what a slut your wife is. I’m going to ruin her for you, right here in your house. Your wife is mine now.”
I had no response. He just smiled as my wife snuggled up to him and began kissing his cheeks and pulling his head towards her. They started making out passionately in front of me. I could only sit and watch. My wife slid off the couch onto her knees in front of him. He put his arms back behand his head and watched. She pulled down his sweatpants and boxers together releasing his huge black cock. He kicked them off across the room. This is when I noticed he was uncircumcised as well.
She looked up him smiling as she used her hands to pull back the foreskin and licked around the head of his cock. She kissed it several times then opened her mouth taking him in. She fondled his balls as she started to gag on his cock.
“Oh fuck yea! I love seeing you suck my cock like a slut,” Trevor growled. I could see him getting more worked up.
He grabbed his cock from her and lifted it up to his belly and said “Suck my balls.”
She did. Licking and sucking them.
“Fuck, I can’t wait any longer. I want to show your husband that I own you. Stand up!” Trevor commanded.
My wife did. Then, he asked her if we have any rope. She told him yes, in the garage we have some rope we use for camping trips and stuff. He told us to get in the garage. Melissa led the way and followed behind both of them. I was nervous.
We got into the garage. We don’t park our cars in there so there’s empty space with our boxes and random gear everywhere.
“Grab the rope!” he told her.
She looked at me saying she doesn’t know where it is. He told me I better get it. I went into my camping bag and pulled out some rope and tossed it too him.
“Now, take off all your clothes and leave your heels on,” he told my wife.
She did this as he threw one end of rope through the rafters.
“Get over here,” he commanded my wife.
She went up to him and he kissed her. They made out for several minutes. He finally broke away and said “I want to show your husband that your mine.” He held out the rope with loops in it. “Put your hands in here. I’m going to fucking hurt you a little bit as I dominate you. I can’t get enough of your body. Look at your husband and tell him you submit to me.”
She looked at me. A bit of worry in her eyes. “I submit to you Trevor. I’m yours. Do whatever you want, I just want to make you happy.”
Then, she willingly put her hands into the loops, and he quickly tied them up. He pulled the rope raising her arms high above her head then secured the other end of the rope to the wall. He looked to me and said “Give me your belt!”
I started to defy him but he started at me. I cowered and quickly removed my belt holding it out for him. He took and folded it in two. He stepped back to my wife and kissed her deep and passionately.
“Are you ready?” he asked.
She gazed into his eyes longingly and said “Yes.”
He stepped behind her. “Look at your husband while I whip you with his belt.”
She looked at me. Her bright blue eyes showing excitement, fear, and love all together. Then he raised his arm and brought it down. I heard the crack of the belt on her skin. She screamed and her body twisted and contorted with pain. He continued the strikes. She would cry out. Tears formed in her eyes.
“Stop it!” I yelled and started towards her.
“No!” she yelled. “It’s ok. I want this. I want him to do what he wants.”
“Step back!” he yelled at me.
I did. I was powerless. He could break me. And my wife for some reason wanted it.
He continued. Several more strikes. Then he stopped. He walked up to her from behind pulling her head back by her hair. He kissed her. He reached under her and began fingering her from behind. She moaned into his mouth and they kissed. Then, he stepped back and continued to beat her with the belt. This continued for 15 minutes. Whipping, then fingering and kissing. He would rub her whole body. Finally, he let her down and she fell into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him as they passionately made out.
“Let’s go to your bed,” he said. He picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around him. Trying to grind on his erect cock as they walked.
They made it into our bedroom and fell on the bed. He sat up removing his shirt leaving himself naked. Their bodies intwined gripping, clawing, bighting, and gyrating in an erotic mass.
“Tell me what you want,” he said sitting up and staring down at her.
Melissa was thrusting her hips up looking at him. “I want you!”
“Say it and my name!” He told her.
“I want you, Trevor!”
“Do you want me more than you pathetic husband?” he asked.
“Yes! Please, fuck I want you so bad. Fuck me!”
He grabbed his cock and started pushing into her. They embraced and became a sweaty mass of passion. Her fingernails leaving deep scratches in his back as she clawed at him trying mold into his body. I couldn’t stop watching. The contrast of the skin. The amount of passion. She was making love to this man. He would sit up and fuck her hard, roughly ******* her tits, and sometimes ******* her with his hands. Then fall back down kissing her and slowly move himself in and out of her.
They flipped around doggy style and he really fucked her. He would spank her, pull her hair back, and grab her hips and fuck her fast and hard. I witnessed my wife go through more orgasms in an hour than I had given her in years.
He finally stopped. He pulled out then spit on her asshole. “Have you ever taken it up the ass?” he asked her.
“Not with my husband,” she said. She was telling the truth. I have never fucked her up the ass although I wanted too. She said she doesn’t like it.
“Ready for me to fuck your ass?” he asked.
“Yes, whatever you want. I’m yours,” she gasped.
He used his fingers to loosen her up. She began moving her ass back to meet him. She clutched the sheets with her hands, her head down and ass up. Then, he positioned his cock and began entering her ass slowly. They built up till he was fucking her hard again. She was thrusting back into him. Her body rippling with each thrust. I didn’t realize I was rubbing my own cock through my pants, and I was about to burst. I couldn’t take it anymore and took out my cock and jerked off. I blew my load all over the floor and fell back into a chair next to the bed as they kept going. Suddenly Trevor stopped.
“Fuck, I’m about to cum!”
“I want you to cum for me,” my wife said. She turned around and started sucking his cock! She licked and sucked and cleaned his entire cock. Then she sat up looking him in the eyes and said “cum in me Trevor.”
“Aren’t you worried about getting pregnant?” he asked. “Or diseases?” he said laughing.
“I don’t care, I need you Trevor. I want to feel you cum in me.”
She laid back on the bed spreading her legs.
“Ok you fucking slut. I’m going to fill you up!”
He thrust into her and fucked her hard. “Put your hands above your head so I can watch your tits bounce!” he commanded.
She did. He had her legs over her shoulders gaining maximum penetration. He built up until he finally thrust in all the way letting out a “Fuck yea!” emptying himself inside my wife. She shook with an orgasm as he came inside her. They collapsed together breathing heavy. She took her hands and softly ******* her nails on his back. They started kissing.
“I love you,” she whispered.
“I know,” he replied.

Last edited:
Back