My white addicted women...

Dear Mistress,

My wife says that my tiny cock and weak seed are useless to her and has instructed me to find BBC, who she will undoubtedly be very submissive and slutty with. I do not know yet what is expected of me, whether I will be expected to watch or even take part, either as a sissy or not. She tells me that she wants to feel a real man´s seed deep inside her pussy. I am a novice to this and your advice and instructions would be most welcome. In exchange I will devote myself to keeping you happy and obeying all your commands. My wife does not let me fuck her now, so I can only masturbate but I need to be controlled, and learn how to serve my wife´s future black bull lovers.

Well, well, well... I like to read this kind of experience. Like all the small cock useless hubby, you are now facing a new challenge. Your wife dominates you and imposes her rules to you. If she introduced a bull in the game by herself, you are lost. If, like many wimp husbands, you came to the truth by yourself and developped a trusting relation, gave her some freedom to act as she wanted to do, enhance your sexuality and focuse on a different view of preserving your marriage... you still have a chance to stay. No more sex for you but you can still remain a slave hubby. You will develop the ability to jerk off watching a real man fucking your wife, you will enjoy to watch your wife cuming and having orgasms (even at this level of readin, you dicklet is hard!)... and you will enjoy being at your place.
Soon you will be allowed to masturbate and suck her lovers and your shame will turn into pleasure. You are becoming a bitch and you love it...

Well, well, well... I like to read this kind of experience. Like all the small cock useless hubby, you are now facing a new challenge. Your wife dominates you and imposes her rules to you. If she introduced a bull in the game by herself, you are lost. If, like many wimp husbands, you came to the truth by yourself and developped a trusting relation, gave her some freedom to act as she wanted to do, enhance your sexuality and focuse on a different view of preserving your marriage... you still have a chance to stay. No more sex for you but you can still remain a slave hubby. You will develop the ability to jerk off watching a real man fucking your wife, you will enjoy to watch your wife cuming and having orgasms (even at this level of readin, you dicklet is hard!)... and you will enjoy being at your place.
Soon you will be allowed to masturbate and suck her lovers and your shame will turn into pleasure. You are becoming a bitch and you love it...
You are so wise and powerful.

No, it's just realism... and knowledge
Quite right Ma'am. You have probably seen so many of us (if we are clever) learning to obey, learning to suck BBC, learning to eat cum and accepting that masturbation, when allowed, is the limit of our pleasure. But we can learn to take pleasure from service and humiliation.

That's a good boy ! A free man is a dog, especially when he has a big cock... All men need to be controled if you want to make them civilized. When they turn to slave or pet, they are much more wiser
This is why I call you wise. I don't even have a small dick. It isn't my size that makes me sub, it is my gender and my skin. Nothing is guaranteed, but a sub Black Male is rare and despite the few white boys I've met who call themselves Dom, very few can deliver.
I don't want to be a stray dog, I wish to be a civilised bitch.

Back