My white addicted women...

Mistress Philmo will be the perfect world to call me. Be welcome on this thread and I would say that it is a good presentation. I will say that it will be difficult to meet each others unless you travel to Paris or if I travel to your place. But what you write is a good begining... Many people here are devoted like the way you wish to be.
By default of meeting, we can write each others and I can make your pant sooooo wet... You ain't waste time after a few words to cum wildely... I am available for you, lil bitch...
I feel such a thrill when you mention me on this comments. Thank you a lot Mistress. I hope to prove I am really worthy!

I am a dumb whore who is completely addicted to Mistress Philmo. I'm so fortunate to be her bitch that I'd love to bathe in her golden shower or lick her beautiful anus clean in tribute to her beauty and sexyness. I'm submitted to her will in body and soul and will accomplish anything that is told by her without hesitating. My whole existence is pitifully worthless without her clever guidance in serving the superior black race. But more important I shall express my complete devotion to my unique and sexiest Mistress Philmo who owns every part of my filthy white body and my slutty soul. I'm just a brainless whore for you Philmo.

huummmm ... this is more than a love declaration. It goes beyond devotion... I love it my Jessica slut and it will be a pleasure to own your sexy white ass !!!!!

I feel such a thrill when you mention me on this comments. Thank you a lot Mistress. I hope to prove I am really worthy!

Hope to have the opportunity to check out if you are really worthy... From what I see, this ass need a good spank first of all... I am sure of one thing... when my black hand will spank this beautiful ass to teach you who's in charge, your tears and your begging to stop and claim that you're owned will be loud enough for me to understand... may be the neighbors will understand too.

Hope to have the opportunity to check out if you are really worthy... From what I see, this ass need a good spank first of all... I am sure of one thing... when my black hand will spank this beautiful ass to teach you who's in charge, your tears and your begging to stop and claim that you're owned will be loud enough for me to understand... may be the neighbors will understand too.
Make that bitch yours

I don't think I am worthy of you Mistress... But I'll do my best... I wish I could feel your powerful black hands slapping my lil white ass so you could put me in my place

I don't think I am worthy of you Mistress... But I'll do my best... I wish I could feel your powerful black hands slapping my lil white ass so you could put me in my place

I am sure you will do your best. I always want the best of you. If you wanted to give me half or quarter of your best, believe me... I will let you know. Concerning the spanking, ooohhhh yes you will feel this hand slapping your white ass. And you will thank me for it, you will thank me for being mine and for being at your place...

I willfully submit myself to the whim of the superior Black Race,Whether it's a well hung Black man or a beautiful ebony Goddess, I will serve them to the best of my abilities. I implore all members of the white race to worship the superior Black Race as I do.

OMG... you are so weak and useless. I didn't expect more from you and with your baby cock. But I love to read the words of my 12 cm dicklet. Keep on writing bitch...

Make that bitch yours

My sweet sister Tammy, feel free to ask if you wanna enjoy one of my bitches. You are closer than me from most of them. If you want a bitch boi to tidy up your place or wathever... or if you wanna enjoy one of my beautiful white bitch, just ask... I will lend one of them for your pleasure or mine either.

My sweet sister Tammy, feel free to ask if you wanna enjoy one of my bitches. You are closer than me from most of them. If you want a bitch boi to tidy up your place or wathever... or if you wanna enjoy one of my beautiful white bitch, just ask... I will lend one of them for your pleasure or mine either.
Thank you Philmo, I have a few new ones we can share

Back