My white addicted women...

As many of white women ask to serve me and behave like my addicted white submissive and obedient women, here is a tribune for them and for me to declare their feelings, the way they feel to be owned, the way they feel to abandon themselves to me, the way their husband feel, etc... it's a free tribune to express their deep inside feelings to be read by everyone and to officially declare their pride of being owned by me.
Hope they will be be expressive... and sincere !
I am a very dominant wife when it comes to cuckolding my hubby but I would always be submissive to u. Please feel free to use and punish my white body in any way u want. X

I am a very dominant wife when it comes to cuckolding my hubby but I would always be submissive to u. Please feel free to use and punish my white body in any way u want. X

You are welcome Brent... It is easy to control a white hubby, and even if some black play the thugs, it is easy to control a cock anyway. We have the pussy and we control them... But the black girl is the supreme girl and I accept totally your submission. It's a process that you naturally accept and I naturally admit. Nice pic so far... you seem to be ready for a good spanking :)

You are welcome Brent... It is easy to control a white hubby, and even if some black play the thugs, it is easy to control a cock anyway. We have the pussy and we control them... But the black girl is the supreme girl and I accept totally your submission. It's a process that you naturally accept and I naturally admit. Nice pic so far... you seem to be ready for a good spanking :)
Please Spank away mistress lol. I would love to feel the pain of ur palm slapping my white ass as u ******* me to go down on u x

Back