My white addicted women...

It has been almost a week and I must pledge myself to my superior black Mistress Philmo again. I enjoy doing this and degrading myself for her glory. Philmo is generous, beautiful, intelligent, and knows how to dominate and own a white bitch like me. I am her sex property and exist to happily serve her desires. I am a willing slave that is grateful to serve Mistress Philmo. The picture kum hoar posted above shows it right. That is where every white bitches lips belong, on a black womans clit. Or her ass if the Mistress prefers... we should serve our black Mistresses with eagerness and pride. Especially if we are lucky enough to have Philmo as our owner. I take pleasure in proclaiming my devotion to Mistress Philmo, in calling myself her bitch, and I take almost as much pleasure in seeing others proclaim her domination over them. Bow to our Mistress, white bitches.

It has been almost a week and I must pledge myself to my superior black Mistress Philmo again. I enjoy doing this and degrading myself for her glory. Philmo is generous, beautiful, intelligent, and knows how to dominate and own a white bitch like me. I am her sex property and exist to happily serve her desires. I am a willing slave that is grateful to serve Mistress Philmo. The picture kum hoar posted above shows it right. That is where every white bitches lips belong, on a black womans clit. Or her ass if the Mistress prefers... we should serve our black Mistresses with eagerness and pride. Especially if we are lucky enough to have Philmo as our owner. I take pleasure in proclaiming my devotion to Mistress Philmo, in calling myself her bitch, and I take almost as much pleasure in seeing others proclaim her domination over them. Bow to our Mistress, white bitches.

Very nice. You look so obedient and it is a pleasure to read you. The idea of being owned make his way into your mind and it will be very natural for you to find a black woman some day and ask her naturally to be spanked hard and be controled. I would like to find bitches like you close to Paris, devoted like you... good slave boy.

Very nice. You look so obedient and it is a pleasure to read you. The idea of being owned make his way into your mind and it will be very natural for you to find a black woman some day and ask her naturally to be spanked hard and be controled. I would like to find bitches like you close to Paris, devoted like you... good slave boy.
I live for your praise, Mistress. I love being owned by you and being called your bitch. I wish very much that I lived near Paris to serve you, do your bidding, and to bring you any pleasures that you would demand of me. There must be many white bitches secretly wanting to serve you in Paris, they would be fools not to. With but one picture I can see your flawless ebony skin, shapely legs, and perfect breasts. Every glance at it makes me wish I could see more. Combined with your considerable ability to dominate I can see them falling at your feet begging to be your slaves, as they should. I would do anything you wanted me to and let you do whatever you want to me, I am totally submissive to you, Mistress Philmo.

I live for your praise, Mistress. I love being owned by you and being called your bitch. I wish very much that I lived near Paris to serve you, do your bidding, and to bring you any pleasures that you would demand of me. There must be many white bitches secretly wanting to serve you in Paris, they would be fools not to. With but one picture I can see your flawless ebony skin, shapely legs, and perfect breasts. Every glance at it makes me wish I could see more. Combined with your considerable ability to dominate I can see them falling at your feet begging to be your slaves, as they should. I would do anything you wanted me to and let you do whatever you want to me, I am totally submissive to you, Mistress Philmo.

so nice... That's a good bitch. Send me a mail to tell me where you're from?

It is a new week and a new proclamation of my subjugation by Mistress Philmo. I obey my black queen without question and have no will to resist. My mind and body are her personal property. Mistress Philmo's generosity is incredible and I am so very honored to have been told that if I were close that I would have been rewarded with my face buried in her superior black pussy... for hours... I would be willing to suck on her clit for DAYS at command. I am totally obedient to my beautiful ebony owner and am her willing bitch at all times. My cock is nothing but a toy for her to play with or discard when she is bored. I always type my messages while on my knees where I belong. A symbol of my total servitude to Mistress Philmo. My fondest wish is to bring her pleasure in any way that she demands. I know that I am not alone in this wish... speak up fellow bitches, we must show our submission.

Back