My white addicted women...

White male Cougar, you know the natural physical domination of blacks over whites. You know it for your white sisters, but you know it for yourself too... as you experienced it. A black man beat you up and punched you and even if you wanted to strike back, you were too weak. Just accept it...

I'm sorry if I have not properly introduced my regards when she is present

Isn't it better to apologize right here... where everyone can read it ?
Wouldn't you like to be publicly degraded and ****** to act like I want in the eyes of everybody ?
ohh yessss.... you like it so much Paola.... I guess it might make you wet... my obedient bitch

Ohhh this is a really nice declaration.... You are right to be proud. At my feet you are, at my feet you will stay... Stay on your knees and just get your reward. I hope you can spend hours to lick a black pussy...
Thank you, Mistress! I am honored and glad to be at your feet where I belong and I will always be on my knees for you. I could happily spend every waking moment licking and sucking on black pussy, especially the black pussy of such a beautiful and dominant black woman as you, Mistress Philmo! See how generous Mistress Philmo is, everyone? Do the right thing and beg to be her slave!

I am urs my black queen, Mind body and soul. I would serve u any way I could, I would let u do anything u wanted to do to my submissive white body. I have no limits as to what I would do to serve u, and I do mean NO limits. Hell if it's what u want then I'll try and make it happen. X

Back