My white addicted women...

tumblr_mngjpxgYp51soj73yo1_400.jpg

Something I stumbled across, would love to see that done to my sissy.

us white bitches should be greatful that the blck girls use us

grateful and honored... At the begining, it's a slave thought and a will to be owned. Once you feel this way, you know your place and you surrender to the truth... Once you find the mistress or the master, you can abandon yourself to your true nature and really feel good at your natural place.
I guess all the pets writing me inbox can confirm this feeling.

As you wish my mistress I want puplicly declare that from now on you will own my body, my soul and my mind. I dedicate my pussy and ass my mistress. I want openly tell everyone that I am Silve am a panty pissing slut for blacks. I hope I will be worthy to be your personal slut. I want to please you. As a white girl I feel total natural to serv black pussy and hope to convert more white girls to feel the same like me.

As you wish my mistress I want puplicly declare that from now on you will own my body, my soul and my mind. I dedicate my pussy and ass my mistress. I want openly tell everyone that I am Silve am a panty pissing slut for blacks. I hope I will be worthy to be your personal slut. I want to please you. As a white girl I feel total natural to serv black pussy and hope to convert more white girls to feel the same like me.

Awesome, i wish it was more like you....

Welcome pet Silve. You are officially owned and it's always a pleasure for me to see a white girl becoming a white slave cunt. I own your mind and body, I own your will, I own your life and you definitely belong to me. You are mine and will execute my order, my desires and you just have to obey. Now you are my property... pet.

Thank you for owning me, Mistress. I want to be your personal slut. I obey your command and am lucky to be your white slave bitch. I love being your property. I am PROUD to be completely dominated by you and it brings me great pleasure. I know my place on my knees before you. I proclaim this now and will continue proclaiming it so that there is no doubt that I am Mistress Philmo's submissive bitch and to be an example for all of the white women and men that have not yet found their place at her feet. Don't hesitate, just surrender to the superior black Mistress Philmo and you might be lucky enough to be her property.

Ohhh this is a really nice declaration.... You are right to be proud. At my feet you are, at my feet you will stay... Stay on your knees and just get your reward. I hope you can spend hours to lick a black pussy...

Back