My white addicted women...

I love seeing white women dominated by superior black Mistresses like you, Mistress Philmo. It is so good when they are ****** at first but then learn to adore being the slave of a black woman. Just like my ex did. It took a little while but she learned her place as the slave of a black woman.. and so did I. I dream all day long of having my tongue inside your delicious black ass where it belongs, beautiful Mistress Philmo. A black owned bitch like me could serve no greater purpose than to pleasure you, Mistress.

I love seeing white women dominated by superior black Mistresses like you, Mistress Philmo. It is so good when they are ****** at first but then learn to adore being the slave of a black woman. Just like my ex did. It took a little while but she learned her place as the slave of a black woman.. and so did I. I dream all day long of having my tongue inside your delicious black ass where it belongs, beautiful Mistress Philmo. A black owned bitch like me could serve no greater purpose than to pleasure you, Mistress.

you definitely know how things are going and how it should go...

I am so honored to be owned by you, Mistress. So many white bitches here and you have dominated all of us. Ready to be degraded and used as your property. It gives me great pleasure to submit to you. How may I serve you, my superior black Mistress?

Don't you have any idea ?

Back